Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (96454 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 7:29pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

I tried creating a link on GitHub account but there's a challenge with some files.....

So I will have to create them tiny url to put a link
Ok sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogbuu101: 11:06pm On Mar 14
Roma,ordinary 1 goal?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wumex91: 11:50pm On Mar 14
Verbtips:
half time 0-0 fulltime 0-0 or 1-1 what am look for
Toor. so pe o ti Lo.. this one don cast o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:43am On Mar 15
Wetin dey occur like this.. who i offend?

Last game don cut ticket again😭

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 1:00am On Mar 15
Up nepa... grin me God,nepa and alabi know say I need money this weekend...make I enter cook some games grin no sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 1:07am On Mar 15
shocked

Most matches yesterday played oer 2.5 🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Everyday247: 1:09am On Mar 15
Everyday247:
Risky 3 odds
Sporty code:C104E2D6
lost
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 9:25am On Mar 15
2D64C33D
Sporty 2/5

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1xPOS: 9:51am On Mar 15
Another Friday to hit big on weekend bonus

Use 1xpos to top up your 1xbet account and enjoy decent discount.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1xPOS: 10:01am On Mar 15
Verbtips:

mc alger-chelf
draw
at 5.57
watch out
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15
Someone sent me an email 2 days back of how betting has ruined him. He said he used to have millions, but he is now homeless. Now he wants to end his life. I replied his email, but he didn't respond.

I want to let whosoever is in this kind of situation know that no situation is enough to commit suicide. Losing all you have is not the end of this world.
Those who gamble are supposed to be risk takers, meaning they are fearless in the decision they make. Taking your life just means you are actually a coward.
When you commit suicide, the pains doesn't end rather you will put your love ones in pains and you too will suffer continuous pains in hell.

Like I always say. Demons control betting. The same demon telling you to bet is the same sowing greed in you and it is the demon that will push one to commit suicide when he has finished with the person.

My message today is that suicide is never the solution. There is God's mercies and grace available to anyone who needs it. God is able to restore you if you give Him a chance and let go of your fruitless pursuits.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:19pm On Mar 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Most matches yesterday played oer 2.5 🙆🏿‍♂️
superonyi u are adding more pepper to ur peppered life by join this illusion called betting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:20pm On Mar 15
terrezo2002:
Someone sent me an email 2 days back of how betting has ruined him. He said he used to have millions, but he is now homeless. Now he wants to end his life. I replied his email, but he didn't respond.

I want to let whosoever is in this kind of situation know that no situation is enough to commit suicide. Losing all you have is not the end of this world.
Those who gamble are supposed to be risk takers, meaning they are fearless in the decision they make. Taking your life just means you are actually a coward.
When you commit suicide, the pains doesn't end rather you will put your love ones in pains and you too will suffer continuous pains in hell.

Like I always say. Demons control betting. The same demon telling you to bet is the same sowing greed in you and it is the demon that will push one to commit suicide when he has finished with the person.

My message today is that suicide is never the solution. There is God's mercies and grace available to anyone who needs it. God is able to restore you if you give Him a chance and let go of your fruitless pursuits.
eseka i hope u are not the one oo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15
grin u Dy craze o
abba190:
eseka i hope u are not the one oo

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15
terrezo2002:

suicide is a thing of the mindset... U are mistaking here.... Demons don't have dat power to push people to commit suicide...God will never allow it... U are mistaking here take note cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:49pm On Mar 15
ispreloaded:
grin u Dy craze o
alabi has been dealing with the guy since the start of this season.
the giy said his tickets is not for the poor but he forgot that gambling is not for the rich grin if dangote will invest his money into alabi's business he will go broke.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:51pm On Mar 15
ispreloaded:
suicide is a thing of the mindset... U are mistaking here.... Demons don't have dat power to push people to commit suicide...God will never allow it... U are mistaking here take note cool
that time that i lost my nysc alawee to alabi i nearly commit suicide
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Timmade007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15
abba190:
the giy said his tickets is not for the poor but he forgot that gambling is not for the rich grin if dangote will invest his money into alabi's business he will go broke.

The same guy u repeatedly criticize was one u were shamelessly trying to scam last year, if not that some people here busted ur dubious act. U no dey tire I doubt if u are an adult self. I dislike ur stupidity walahi!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15
abba190:
lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 1:18pm On Mar 15
Timmade007:

The same guy u repeatedly criticize was one u were shamelessly trying to scam last year, if not that some people here busted ur dubious act. U no dey tire I doubt if u are an adult self. I dislike ur stupidity walahi!!!!!
u are the ones that dont like him, and i am the one that truly like him. eseka doesnt have any business doing gambling. as young as he is, he is very lucky to have found a way to earn that hundred of thousands he is earning, but why would he choose to be wasting hundred of thousands every week via gambling? the guy is getting addicted and he is not making any reasonable money via gambling but u guys wouldnt tell him the truth
#mtswww
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Watianoengineer(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15
Timmade007:

He has been bitter since the 60k school fees scam he tried to pull on the guy got bursted. Thank God eseka never sent the money. This guy is too terrible to receive any form of help

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15
PJtech:
Wetin dey occur like this.. who i offend?

Last game don cut ticket again😭

Sorry about that.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 1:36pm On Mar 15
abba190:
u are the ones that dont like him, and i am the one that truly like him. eseka doesnt have any business doing gambling. as young as he is, he is very lucky to have found a way to earn that hundred of thousands he is earning, but why would he choose to be wasting hundred of thousands every week via gambling? the guy is getting addicted and he is not making any reasonable money via gambling but u guys wouldnt tell him the truth
#mtswww

Men guy just STFU..... YOU GETTING FKING ANNOYING AND DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15
1xPOS:
it was a hot 🔥 guess

Partizan needed the match

Person no know wetin to play again. Money nor dey, person still dey try im luck. But idiots wey dem dey pay every week whether dem win or lose dey use person money play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 2:10pm On Mar 15
6CHW3NK
100 odds
Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 2:12pm On Mar 15
abba190:
#mtswww

Quit betting u no gree

Leave people wey get destiny with betting u no gree grin

What is ur problem make we collectively find solution for u

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15
ispreloaded:
What do you know?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15
abba190:
True talk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15
terrezo2002:

True talk

True talk. Like you are there sir. You have proof and evidence for all this right. We all new Abba for saying all this to eseka12 but you saying true talk is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15
terrezo2002:

What do you know?

I don't expect this response but at the same time I still expect it because after all we are all human

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15
abba190:
#mtswww

Abba leave eseka12 alone ooo. You are playing his game and you are not winning doesn't mean you should be bitter about him always. Pass your aggressions somewhere else. Even if Alabi collect all eseka12 money, it is still in record that he as won millions from Alabi too since when he as being playing games. Can we say the same about you Abba. I am winning my first one million before the end of this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (195) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

Viewing this topic: Nextrated001, Fikkoski, united4men, Travoski, Davida33, Amuroba and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.