Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (116643 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoelujohn: 10:31am On Apr 29
AlphaNugget:

Lol, another episode of things that didn't happen.
Welcome to the internet, where anybody can claim anything 🤡
Dey play!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:54am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

Dey play!
Show evidence or stfu 🤡
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by crytohunter: 10:56am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:
It's been long I played game. I played some games of basketball yesterday with 1k and I slept off. This morning its showing a cash out of 600k plus and I have 5 games left to reach 40m plus. Do you think I should risk as i need huge money to do some projects
Cashout my brother if you need money urgently and stake another game as same strategy and if not just allow it to keep running.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 10:57am On Apr 29
AlphaNugget:
This guy, hope you no dey tiff person card for shop and dey sell online
I dey look you with one eye
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 10:58am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:
It's been long I played game. I played some games of basketball yesterday with 1k and I slept off. This morning its showing a cash out of 600k plus and I have 5 games left to reach 40m plus. Do you think I should risk as i need huge money to do some projects
Send a screenshot of the remaining games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by crytohunter: 11:03am On Apr 29
Last week l cook 1500+ odds by writing the games on paper and analysing them 1by1, l didnt play due to lack of fund. today l check and foundout that only liverpool cut the ticket. I played them over 2.5 but 2 goals only. I analysing another 1000 odds now.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:05am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:
That's like half a million gain from 1k investment....If not gambling; where else will you see this kind of return? 🤷

Cash out Baba....Your luck don try for you....No go overdo 😁

Remember me when you do and if otherwise, I wish you all the best. Cheers 🥂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoelujohn: 11:14am On Apr 29
Samueltemi337:
Send a screenshot of the remaining games
I just pick random games baba

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoelujohn: 11:16am On Apr 29
AlphaNugget:

Show evidence or stfu 🤡
I don post am. Wetin I wan lie for

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 11:23am On Apr 29
Happy Birthday to me🎂...... wish me well🙏

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by crytohunter: 11:27am On Apr 29
eseka12:
sai oga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ochuko1(m): 11:31am On Apr 29
eseka12:
Happy Birthday senior man grin. i wish you plenty long life and plenty prosperity and plenty funds in your bank account. Hip Hip Hip Huuraaay

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 11:31am On Apr 29
eseka12:
Happy Birthday man. More fruitful years ahead

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogbuu101: 11:36am On Apr 29
eseka12:
Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 11:36am On Apr 29
eseka12:

Happy birthday! Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 11:39am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

I don post am. Wetin I wan lie for

My brother, pls cash out. You can use 42k inside the money to play the remaining game or play another game with it. Abegi you in the name of God, cash out.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 11:44am On Apr 29
eseka12:

Happy birthday..
More nightmare to the bookies.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLS1: 11:50am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

If you are sure those games are random and you can't vouch for them , pls cashout asap....600k+ is far better than an imaginary N40m.

Also after cashing out you can still play the 5 remanining games with 100k if you believe so much in them. With those odds you have their it could get you another N2m.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 11:54am On Apr 29
eseka12:
My best 30 picks for dis weekend games. Remove, Divide and Edit to ur taste...... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

F57B93
Dis strategy seems to be working for me with 6 games each cos atleast one ticket always come through. Dat means i get more cuts from d remaining 20 picks than my first 30 picks, since i get an average of 7 cuts from my 30 picks as against 18 cuts from my usual 50 picks.... now i know why i always have high cuts from my 50 games 👍

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 11:55am On Apr 29
eseka12:

Nice one.... Happy birthday brah

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:59am On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

Wow, huge!!!

Cashout if possible, basketball can be unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 12:00pm On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

Hmm it's a sticky situation..... Well on one hand you have are making something from absolutely nothing..... On the second hand you would have just kept it to yourself to avoid unnecessary stress and pressure.

If you actually work and earn then 600k should not be a problem....... so will let the ticket run .....cuz if you cash out and it comes it will be just regrets only.......

But if money have been hard for you to come by for months then take what you can and leave.... cuz also regrets is only a state of mind that won't change or put food on your table

Just my view sha..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MomentMan(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29
eseka12:

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29
eseka12:
HBD bro......more grace. 💵
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29
tradepunter:

Hmm it's a sticky situation..... Well on one hand you have are making something from absolutely nothing..... On the second hand you would have just kept it to yourself to avoid unnecessary stress and pressure.

If you actually work and earn then 600k should not be a problem....... so will let the ticket run .....cuz if you cash out and it comes it will be just regrets only.......

But if money have been hard for you to come by for months then take what you can and leave.... cuz also regrets is only a state of mind that won't change or put food on your table

Just my view sha..
Well written 🤟
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29
eseka12:
Happy Birthday Eseka....More wisdom to defeat the bookies 🙏....Cheers to more big bags 💰🥂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29
eseka12:
well wishes Sir.🙏🏽
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:06pm On Apr 29
Hoelujohn:

Go for the 47 million

This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, that may not come your way again throughout your betting life

Betting is a risk... If you cashout 600k and the remaining game click you'll regret it for the remaining days of your life

Meanwhile if you cashout 600k in 3 to 4 months you'll finish the money.. But if you're lucky to win 47 million it'll change a lot in your entire life

Betting is risk, I'll advise you to leave it an hope for the best.. What will be will be

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:11pm On Apr 29
eseka12:

Happy Birthday sir... long life in Good health
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:12pm On Apr 29
mceze:

My brother, pls cash out. You can use 42k inside the money to play the remaining game or play another game with it. Abegi you in the name of God, cash out.

Nah the hunger in you dey make you reason like this choi🙄
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:16pm On Apr 29
tradepunter:

Just my view sha..

Aswear if nah me i no go even tell anybody to avoid people saying rubbish

This kind opportunity dey come once in a long time in betting.. I'm very sure he'll regret it if he cashout and the remaining game enter

Imagine having 600k or 47million
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoelujohn: 1:21pm On Apr 29
PJtech:

Go for the 47 million

This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, that may not come your way again throughout your betting life

Betting is a risk... If you cashout 600k and the remaining game click you'll regret it for the remaining days of your life

Meanwhile if you cashout 600k in 3 to 4 months you'll finish the money.. But if you're lucky to win 47 million it'll change a lot in your entire life

Betting is risk, I'll advise you to leave it an hope for the best.. What will be will be
I have cashed out. I won't bother checking the outcome. Thanks. I will use the 42k to retry the same strategy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (286) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

Viewing this topic: Reloadedisraelp, akwesenana, hannz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.