Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,130 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (130070 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 2:19pm On May 10
This derailer from the beer parlor thread is here again

Smh

Editing posts and causing chaos
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1000Capacity: 2:24pm On May 10
Disturb:
does your girlfriend know you feed and sub her phone with proceeds of deceitful begging & scamming?? grin grin

I am the one lauhging at you two fools instead

that is if you can even feed yourself without carrying plate from door to door

Omo how person go dey call hin mama fool shocked
Its the same proceed I give her after collecting doggy so that she can feed you na.

Sub phone keh. My phone is not easy to operate now cuz it broke, that na why I never start to dey do my own back.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 2:26pm On May 10
What's all these Na

Puskin come and ban these mofos
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 2:30pm On May 10
XshegzzyeeiX:
I'm back guys.
Got all mentions.

Based on the advice a top respected punter on this thread gave me on WhatsApp, I will only send N50,000 to active punters who have contributed positively towards the development and well-being of this thread; in terms of dropping games regularly, giving tips on what to do to win bets, and encouraging punters to do well.

10 active members only.
3 slots reserved for this 3 selfless punters: Bergavis, Eseka12 and Oyewale007.
Note: You can give your slot to anyone here if you dont need the cash as per big man things.

I will dig out for 7 more and share accordingly.

God bless you my boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 2:30pm On May 10
goldenval:

God bless you my boss
You are his boss

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 2:32pm On May 10
1000Capacity:

Its the same proceed I give her after collecting doggy so that she can feed you na.

Sub phone keh. My phone is not easy to operate now cuz it broke, that na why I never start to dey do my own back.

continue isulting people mama up and down

de pile up misery on your cursed life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abeycityng(m): 2:38pm On May 10
God bless you more my boss
goldenval:

God bless you my boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 2:42pm On May 10
goldenval:

God bless you my boss

Bossman pls raise me staking power for the weekend

Make i try luck this week
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by marksleek2584(m): 2:42pm On May 10
XshegzzyeeiX:
I'm back guys.
Got all mentions.

Based on the advice a top respected punter on this thread gave me on WhatsApp, I will only send N50,000 to active punters who have contributed positively towards the development and well-being of this thread; in terms of dropping games regularly, giving tips on what to do to win bets, and encouraging punters to do

10 active members only.
3 slots reserved for this 3 selfless punters: Bergavis, Eseka12 and Oyewale007.
Note: You can give your slot to anyone here if you dont need the cash as per big man things.

I will dig out for 7 more and share accordingly.

Make I follow join your list too o😌
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 2:44pm On May 10
Sirstreak:

As I no get funds like this I wish to play this week though.
If you don't have funds to play this week then wait till the week you have funds. It's not by force to play. Alabi is not running anywhere.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 2:45pm On May 10
goldenval:

God bless you my boss
Na you be the original boss of this thread every other boss with fake giveaway na counterfeit

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 2:46pm On May 10
BronzeTiger:

If you don't have funds to play this week then wait till the week you have funds. It's not by force to play. Alabi is not running anywhere.
season dn dey finish o
All man dey find one last final grand audit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 2:48pm On May 10
Niok:
season dn dey finish o
All man dey find one last final grand audit
Then he should wait till next season. It's not a must to play if you don't have money.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 2:49pm On May 10
Fake praise singers grin grin

who they praise for this thread reach moooojy?

on good nights he had share 400k flat..

Now no one remembers him

i Later peeped him and saw father Christmas trolling his alternate moniker he opened to stay low

This gamblers would sing your praise for the temporary gains there are getting

Addicted gamblers

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 2:50pm On May 10
goldenval:

God bless you my boss
Big man with big doings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 2:55pm On May 10
PJtech:

Drop your ID my find you something
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 2:56pm On May 10
Disturb:
Fake praise singers grin grin

who they praise for this thread reach mooojy?

on good nights he had share 400k flat..

Now no one remembers him

i Later peeped him and saw father Christmas trolling his alternate moniker he opened to stay low

This gamblers would sing your praise for the temporary gains there are getting

Addicted gamblers

SMH
Distrub you are disturbing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatKING(m): 3:10pm On May 10
1000Capacity:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 3:10pm On May 10
ThatKING:

grin grin
1stKing

howfar
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatKING(m): 3:11pm On May 10
Disturb:
1stKing

howfar

That laptop will soon be stolen
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 3:14pm On May 10
ThatKING:

grin grin
you dont even do your trolling wisely

before this comment..last one you made was 8 months ago on October

see why i called you a dunce

you want people to believe someone would resurret from 8 months brreak to qoute a senseless post

Begging don scatter your brain

cc 1000Capacity, FatherChristmas
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmouka4(m): 3:15pm On May 10
PJtech:

them suppose give you award for the number one asslicking begging crumbler on this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 3:15pm On May 10
ThatKING:

That laptop will soon be stolen
this one no belike how you sold yours out of hunger in 2017 grin grin..

I don serve finish de work by the grace Of a God
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 3:15pm On May 10
Disturb:
you dont even do your trolling wisely

before this comment..last one you made was 8 months ago on October

see why i called you a dunce

you want people to believe someone would resurret from 8 months brreak to qoute a senseless post

Begging don scatter your brain

cc 1000Capacity, FatherChristmas
You are the one wasting your time to reply him
Leave that mentally unstable dude alone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 4:11pm On May 10
Disturb:

bet9ja agent na work??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmouka4(m): 4:12pm On May 10
PJtech:

Nice

Make i put 10 in 5 places
nobody send your papa

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1xPOS: 4:13pm On May 10
Let that 1k deposit you do frequently with opay, etc to your 1xbet account earn you a spot to receive ₦50,000

Click for more 👉🏽https://www.nairaland.com/8086114/1xbet-100k-leaderboard-top-user
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 4:26pm On May 10
Sonnick:
bet9ja agent na work??
yes bros grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1000Capacity: 4:37pm On May 10
Disturb:

Why
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 4:53pm On May 10
1000Capacity:

Why
Unto say Edo state government find us work

you serverd there in 2016 b2

you suppose know..

hows Joyce
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1000Capacity: 4:54pm On May 10
Disturb:
Unto say Edo state government find us work

you serverd there in 2016 b2

you suppose know..

hows Joyce
Who is she?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 4:55pm On May 10
OilandGasMarket:

We (20 people or more) can come together and forecast a ticket with each game having a minimum of 1.5 odds

Plzen vs Slovacko o1.5

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (319) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

Viewing this topic: OilandGasMarket, solargal(f), AndroBlaze and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.