Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (135580 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigdawg7: 11:37pm On May 10
i owe you 5k when i accomplish it fr it's remaining 3 days
Joeblaze26:
Nice one...I hope you smile in the end 🍏🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:17am On May 11
bigdawg7:
i owe you 5k when i accomplish it fr it's remaining 3 days
Thanks Bro...You'll accomplish it definitely 🙏💯
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 12:21am On May 11
XshegzzyeeiX:
I'm back guys.
Got all mentions.

Based on the advice a top respected punter on this thread gave me on WhatsApp, I will only send N50,000 to active punters who have contributed positively towards the development and well-being of this thread; in terms of dropping games regularly, giving tips on what to do to win bets, and encouraging punters to do well.

10 active members only.
3 slots reserved for this 3 selfless punters: Bergavis, Eseka12 and Oyewale007.
Note: You can give your slot to anyone here if you dont need the cash as per big man things.

I will dig out for 7 more and share accordingly.
How I wish I could be among them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MrLibrarian(m): 12:22am On May 11
PJtech:

This moniker dey also watch football? Nah only Ashawo matter i been think say you sabi

Now wey dem don remove the ashawo thread you guys now frequent betting thread

Hallelujah
honestly I surprised
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirstreak: 1:25am On May 11
BronzeTiger:

If you don't have funds to play this week then wait till the week you have funds. It's not by force to play. Alabi is not running anywhere.
however I understand your point, but when the season is almost over? I will now wait till next season. Who fit survive tinubu with that time?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoily: 1:49am On May 11
Got this game from Green mind on Twitter.
Last time he attempted something like this, 5 people won N60 million who posted their tickets and many other millionaires were made.
Already did my own + & - and Friday games have already boomed.

*Even tho I'm not a fan of odds less than 1.50, I can't neglect the fact that he's one of the few punters who takes time to select their games.

You can hop in with the rest and do your own edit 👍🏽

FA9B52E1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hoily: 1:53am On May 11
bigdawg7:
been on a rollover for some days now i started with 1k and i hope to see it to the end..i actually wanted to be posting it here but punters here are always speaking against rollover

Nice one dawg 👍🏽
I'll urge you not to get greedy and also monitor lines you want to play.
Basketball is a sport i recommend for rollover and bookies also tricks someone with odds.

Know your onion well & congratulations 🎉
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 4:16am On May 11
bigdawg7:
been on a rollover for some days now i started with 1k and i hope to see it to the end..i actually wanted to be posting it here but punters here are always speaking against rollover

Nice one........ A big congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 in advance.

But it would have been sweeter if you have carried the house along so that all men could benefit from it and not coming here to chase you for giveaway plus bad mouth that will follow when you finally win it all.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 6:55am On May 11
726196E

100 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Westves: 6:56am On May 11
PJtech:

This moniker dey also watch football? Nah only Ashawo matter i been think say you sabi

Hallelujah

MrLibrarian:
honestly I surprised

This una see finish loud o. Those bums masquerading as admins punished many for the sins of a few, treating with levity and disdain, the magnanimous exploits wrought by credible contributors curated and honed there over the years

Their abuse of power is made more unfortunate by the fact that there isn't a backup to pick up exactly from where the legends left off

Anyway, is nobody going to address my question? Help a brother realise his dream of riding benz this June embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 6:58am On May 11
FA54229

1000 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 7:02am On May 11
PJtech:

Hallelujah

This makes Soo much sense..... Cuz I was wondering where all these funnier accounts dy pop out from.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 7:06am On May 11
If you fancy 😉
BB games 🏀
6LDR57L
Bookie: Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 7:09am On May 11
Westves:

This una see finish loud o. Those bums masquerading as admins punished many for the sins of a few, treating with levity and despising magnanimous discoveries by credible explorers curated and honed there over the years

Their abuse of power is made more unfortunate by the fact that there isn't a backup to pick up exactly from where the legends left off

Anyway, is nobody going to address my question though? Help a brother realise his dream of riding benz this June embarassed

Better snap out from that fantasy and go find tangible that will bring money...... Not putting down anybody but in this life you must plan it well... The business I am running now was set in motion 2009..... It's was a fking difficult road but failures and challenges takes you to your destination.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Everyday247: 7:09am On May 11
My first attempt at underdog prediction undecided tongue
sporty code:3EFDDA21

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Westves: 7:17am On May 11
tradepunter:

Better snap out from that fantasy and go find tangible that will bring money...... Not putting down anybody but in this life you must plan it well... The business I am running now was set in motion 2009..... It's was a fking difficult road but failures and challenges takes you to your destination.

Rookie numbers, buddy. Mine was set in motion in the early 70s. I'm long overdue for a bounty harvest
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 7:22am On May 11
Westves:

Rookie numbers, buddy. Mine was set in motion in the early 70s. I'm long overdue for a bounty harvest

Good one on you then.... It's just the younger generations I feel for..... Cuz i always wonder where the heck do they even start from.... Although one major route I see for them is going into any of the value chain of agriculture business..... But majority of them can't see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by uniqueuser(m): 7:29am On May 11
eseka12:
My best 30 picks for dis weekend games, dis time around i played more over 2.5 picks than home/away over 1.5 cos most of d leagues have already been decided since d favourite teams have nothing to loose. All u need to do is divide d 30 picks into 5 tickets of 6 games each to get an average of 10 odds. Remove, Divide and Edit to ur taste...... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

D9BC2E6

For those dat still need d full 50 games, u can also decide to choose ur own best 30 picks from here and follow d instructions👇👇

BE710093

Edit: replaced home/away ov 1.5 and ov2.5 with ov1.5,

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 7:30am On May 11
Eseka12 @11+ odds edit.

D06A43D

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 7:41am On May 11
bigdawg7:
gud morning bro...

Rollover is my niche in betting....is it jxt basketball you stick to?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 7:43am On May 11
Westves:

This una see finish loud o. Those bums masquerading as admins punished many for the sins of a few, treating with levity and disdain, the magnanimous exploits wrought by credible contributors curated and honed there over the years

Anyway, is nobody going to address my question? Help a brother realise his dream of riding benz this June embarassed
English headmaster

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 7:49am On May 11
Puntingnoob:
FA54229

1000 odds

DF214C7

Edit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 7:50am On May 11
8253ED9A

4 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 8:09am On May 11
Sonnick:
8253ED9A

4 odds

Staked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 8:18am On May 11
uniqueuser:

Edit: replaced home/away ov 1.5 and ov2.5 with ov1.5,
Let me try this since it looks safe a little.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MrLibrarian(m): 8:27am On May 11
Puntingnoob:
FA54229

1000 odds
but it's too long na haba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 8:38am On May 11
Ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 8:42am On May 11
Bergavis:

I'm doing well, brother. I've successfully turned 161 naira into 10,560 naira through rollover.
Good morning chief.

Rollover is my niche in betting, the problem I'm having is self control and money management.

Pls can u give me tipz to inbibe?.. rollover too sweet abeg but I lack self control, I wanna make everything in one day, please give me discipline tipz.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 8:42am On May 11
Bergavis, 27 games just to get 10 odds

I wish you green luck my guy...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 8:59am On May 11
Begarvis I dey miss that your betpawa games that year
Why you no dey book for betpawa again?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ibj55: 9:00am On May 11

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 9:03am On May 11
Bergavis:

I'm doing well, brother. I've successfully turned 161 naira into 10,560 naira through rollover.

Morning.... I have asked for your rollover data, but haven't gotten a response

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (332) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: OhGeeBee, 6ixT8, Joeblaze26(m), chariisGRACE(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.