Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,790 members, 7,848,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (140567 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 3:25pm On May 19
AlphaNugget:

Thank God you cashed out tho...... would've been tears
so the game later spoil and person Dey advice him to leave it.
When people said that Igbo is better than Yoruba many argue it but nah true. That 600k will go a very long way
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Everyday247: 3:25pm On May 19
Did anyone else play Alkmaar to win? cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 3:25pm On May 19
Hoelujohn:
It's been long I played game. I played some games of basketball yesterday with 1k and I slept off. This morning its showing a cash out of 600k plus and I have 5 games left to reach 40m plus. Do you think I should risk as i need huge money to do some projects

Do what works for you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 3:32pm On May 19
Watianoengineer:

This is not entitled mentality but guy you are a very stingy person. You came here to seek advice on whether to cash out or not people shared their opinions and you eventually followed your mind to cash out. If you are sure of your games you shouldn't have come here to finger people's brain. If you sent money to anyone or fund they will quote you to thank you. I'm typing with my alternate monicker here to call you out. If some decide to ignore your stinginess I won't. When you picked your so called random games you didn't remember this thread to share code.

You even had the guts to lie that you have done to few people here when indeed you did nothing for anyone. People dey win 20k for here and still manage to fund some people.

If you can use 1k to win 600k plus and u can't even help street, if you had won that 47 million you would deactivate.

I knew you were stingy when you said you had so many projects at hand. Henceforth, everything you gamble on shall be a loss. They will collect what you win today in 10 folds.

Stingy pig
did he borrowed the money from you to play the game. Oga shut that your dirty mouth up.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 3:33pm On May 19
someone should please help me fund my sportybet account..please...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GreaterFuture(m): 3:38pm On May 19
Drop Merryɓet codes, up to 10 if you have
Different combos - there are 14 games across major leagues today-.
If e green, I will definitely send you something... Per ticket winning.

Send Merrybẹt codes only. (I Have a few thousands there after some heavy losses/experiments)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 3:38pm On May 19
Micah70:
so the game later spoil and person Dey advice him to leave it.
When people said that Igbo is better than Yoruba many argue it but nah true. That 600k will go a very long way

You don bring tribe into this matter now now

You be ewu.. you suppose chop blocking

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 3:39pm On May 19
Micah70:
did he borrowed the money from you to play the game. Oga shut that your dirty mouth up.

Be like you just do sub

Your data go soon finish
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 3:39pm On May 19
GreaterFuture:
Different combos (there are 14 games across major leagues today).

Send Merrybêt codes only. (Have a few thousands there after some heavy losses/experiments)
peole are here who can do that for you
isreal and sheggzy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 3:40pm On May 19
Psalmspsalms:
someone should please help me find my sportybet account..please...
find wetin?
E lost before?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 3:41pm On May 19
Niok:
find wetin? E lost before?
Sorry, it's a mistake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WhiteIverson: 3:53pm On May 19
GreaterFuture:
Different combos - there are 14 games across major leagues today-.

Send Merrybẹt codes only. (I Have a few thousands there after some heavy losses/experiments)

10 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 3:55pm On May 19
PJtech:

Be like you just do sub

Your data go soon finish
hmmmm. Oga internet is whenever am chanced I will visit here ok. Just like today I said make I know waiting Dey happen here. Am always busy 24/7 ok, am not a jobless f@@l like you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abeycityng(m): 4:07pm On May 19
Bro all I noticed is that you can't help but you talk too much bross just lock up
DiskJokeyManic:

U??.. desame u dat Golden.val credited 20K? And just that time that time,,, u were already here disturbing us again with anoda begging....??

Were u nt de one begging for 600naira from morning till night de oda day as if ur life depended on it?? How did u later survive afta everyone ignored ur foolishness?🙂🙂.......my broda,,,,, even if u were to b on a sick bed now ehn,,,, u rather Kpai Dan I credit u.....

U see dat bolded ehn?? I am very very very very very very very very very serious Abt it....🙂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abeycityng(m): 4:09pm On May 19
Who has the link to browse to watch live match? Asking for a friend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 4:19pm On May 19
Abeycityng:
Who has the link to browse to watch live match? Asking for a friend
So you have money to buy data.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LordBEGGINSTEIN: 4:20pm On May 19
Micah70:
hmmmm. Oga internet is whenever am chanced I will visit here ok. Just like today I said make I know waiting Dey happen here. Am always busy 24/7 ok, am not a jobless f@@l like you.

Jesus shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 4:22pm On May 19
DiskJokeyManic:

U??.. desame u dat Golden.val credited 20K? And just that time that time,,, u were already here disturbing us again with anoda begging....??

Were u nt de one begging for 600naira from morning till night de oda day as if ur life depended on it?? How did u later survive afta everyone ignored ur foolishness?🙂🙂.......my broda,,,,, even if u were to b on a sick bed now ehn,,,, u rather Kpai Dan I credit u.....

U see dat bolded ehn?? I am very very very very very very very very very serious Abt it....🙂
Puskin is just looking as the thread continues to go down.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:22pm On May 19
Let's laugh at Assnal

Mention that Arsenal fans to find his trouble

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:46pm On May 19
Be like sportybet go bleed today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:46pm On May 19
Arsenal hope alive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 4:50pm On May 19
Cc GoldenVal you settle boys but you no settle men’s.😃
Daalu nwanne madu for your kind heart. Jisi Ike nnam.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 4:55pm On May 19
XshegzzyeeiX:
Finally, I retire from active punting.
My dreams came through.
I made it finally via sport trading.

I may come around for PFP, just for the sake of winning the competition.

👏👏👏
my brother congratulations oh. Nah God remember you nwanne. Enjoy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:58pm On May 19
I just say make i update una

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 4:59pm On May 19
eseka12:
Na wa o see as my mind just dey beat for ordinary 2.6m.... football betting is not for d weak😀😀😀
you never see chonting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 5:11pm On May 19
eseka12:
Giveaway canceled, atleast u guys made dis thread lively again... una be dey hide all these while 😀😀😀
congratulations mpaa. At least you recover something before the season runs down. Cheers.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 5:14pm On May 19
eseka12:
Even if i say make i do d giveaway now, where i wan for start? I no want make my enemies benefit shishi
Ewo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Abba190 can explain.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 5:16pm On May 19
What if man city game ends with a draw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 5:28pm On May 19
Na UTD dem hire today!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 5:29pm On May 19
Stephenmouka4:
congratulations 👏
You can hit me up to share the money for you
ewo. Scammer go run the giveaway hmmmm. God have mercy on you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (343) (Reply)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::.

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), 6ixT8, erniok2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.