Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112647 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13
Am seeing CPI moving ***/USD to the north and USD/*** to the south ,then heavy fall and rise of USD

In short ,am USD bullish biass

Patiently waiting for GU and AU shorts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13
Market don turn everybody to motivational speaker

Wetin dey happen for here cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:34pm On Feb 13
See as dem dey use CPI damage accounts

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 2:35pm On Feb 13
CPI did it again

LoL.....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 2:36pm On Feb 13
Cpi mapami nau
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 2:37pm On Feb 13
Davigled:
hiyah folks, today is greedy bastard day and CPI release is just 2hrs away. And as always I'm still dollar bullish because of hawkish remarks from various fed members and also looking back at all economic data from the start of the year till this month NFP release, data has been coming out solid for the US showing the resilience of the US economy. I've been carrying out some research on CPI and from my findings CPI is expected to come in hot today, that is a stronger or higher CPI release for the headline CPI while the core CPI to come in flat or unchanged at 0.3, if that happens I am anticipating gold to dump down to 2009 or even below that level. remember not to be a gambler or try to front run the CPI release, wait for the data, access the data and then trade the data in your perceived direction. i suggest waiting 30mins to 45mins after CPI release b4 trading. trade safe guys and I could be very wrong though either way it doesn't matter. proper risk management will save me as always... cheers

Yipeee, CPI came in hotter as anticipated, sell indices, sell gold, sell xxxusd, sell everything including your left kidney and don't forget to sell your house 😜

what a slam dunk, both headline and core CPI came out higher this definitely reaffirms dollar strength and the resilience of US economy, cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13
Mehn that cpi candle stick on USD pairs is obscene! shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by RKTexpert: 2:42pm On Feb 13
Ahaaaa!🙆🏽

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 2:45pm On Feb 13
This Cpi hot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 2:45pm On Feb 13
You guys haven't seen anything yet, just go and watch US30 the beast how it will sell heavily from NYSE stock open at 9.30 est which is 3.30 pm ngn time l. I'm already short US30 and I am expecting a drop of 300 to 400 points on US30 because of how solid the CPI data is, this news release is one sided and I am not expecting any reversal of some sort, I'm speaking base on my back testing results and my own little experience. trade safe guys.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ScarsAreStars: 2:46pm On Feb 13
Davigled:

Bros no be say ah dey find trable but e be like say gold don knock your SL

I re entered the i made this post ni. We all know how difficult it is to predict the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 2:48pm On Feb 13
Kaybee7000:

If she can test this zone,am holding her till Friday here sir
this cpi effect on Us30 could have been your aguero moment

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 2:49pm On Feb 13
Davigled:
hiyah folks, today is greedy bastard day and CPI release is just 2hrs away. And as always I'm still dollar bullish because of hawkish remarks from various fed members and also looking back at all economic data from the start of the year till this month NFP release, data has been coming out solid for the US showing the resilience of the US economy. I've been carrying out some research on CPI and from my findings CPI is expected to come in hot today, that is a stronger or higher CPI release for the headline CPI while the core CPI to come in flat or unchanged at 0.3, if that happens I am anticipating gold to dump down to 2009 or even below that level. remember not to be a gambler or try to front run the CPI release, wait for the data, access the data and then trade the data in your perceived direction. i suggest waiting 30mins to 45mins after CPI release b4 trading. trade safe guys and I could be very wrong though either way it doesn't matter. proper risk management will save me as always... cheers

I sold gold at 2028 and just as I had anticipated, gold breach 2009, tp smashed on gold remaining US30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13
Davigled:

Yipeee, CPI came in hotter as anticipated, sell indices, sell gold, sell xxxusd, sell everything including your left kidney and don't forget to sell your house 😜

what a slam dunk, both headline and core CPI came out higher this definitely reaffirms dollar strength and the resilience of US economy, cheers

Cpi is good for competition accts

It can give 8% profit sef

Nothing else unless you are a gambler on your main acct or using low risk

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 2:55pm On Feb 13

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13
Davigled:

I sold gold at 2028 and just as I had anticipated, gold breach 2009, tp smashed on gold remaining US30

What spread on US30 is your broker giving you? Mine is 350, abeg o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:03pm On Feb 13
Geovanni412:

Cpi is good for competition accts

It can give 8% profit sef

Nothing else unless you are a gambler on your main acct or using low risk

With due respect bossmi I believe all strategies can be traded on all account as long as the trader himself can adhere to strict risk management, the question here is how discipline is the trader when it comes to risk management because even with a strategy that does not trade news will still definitely blow up an account if the trader decides to gamble, I personally don't trade more than 1 lot size on my competition accounts, I believe If I am as good as I think I am, it shouldn't stop me from hitting a high % return irrespective of how long it may take though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:16pm On Feb 13
HeatSeeker:

What spread on US30 is your broker giving you? Mine is 350, abeg o!
mine is between 130 and 135, TFT, SFT (thinkmarkets) and Fundednext (growth next)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13
Davigled:

mine is between 130 and 135, TFT, SFT (thinkmarkets) and Fundednext (growth next)

Chai
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13
Davigled:

With due respect bossmi I believe all strategies can be traded on all account as long as the trader himself can adhere to strict risk management, the question here is how discipline is the trader when it comes to risk management because even with a strategy that does not trade news will still definitely blow up an account if the trader decides to gamble, I personally don't trade more than 1 lot size on my competition accounts, I believe If I am as good as I think I am, it shouldn't stop me from hitting a high % return irrespective of how long it may take though.

I agree with you but your risk go be like akara risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13
There's a lot sh*t going on in this business grin...Can someone please explain why there is spike down that gave a strong bullish hammer on broker A and broker B shows no hammer... So we need to compare different broker charts before making trading decision now grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:57pm On Feb 13
dmahn:
There's a lot sh*t going on in this business grin...Can someone please explain why there is spike down that gave a strong bullish hammer on broker A and broker B shows no hammer... So we need to compare different broker charts before making trading decision now grin

Make I shit... I dey come 😂😂

Broker B is the main chat...
Broker A hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LaconicINC: 5:36pm On Feb 13
You know your onions, they are rare
ICTcadet:

Yeah that's my bread and butter setup, but
There come once in a blue moon, so am working on changing it to something that I can see at least once in a week with the same high win rate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by laconicezone(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13
can't post image with my LaconicINC moniker, I wonder why. So apparently I passed my phase 1 DeFunded 10k account in flying colours lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 5:46pm On Feb 13
laconicezone:
can't post image with my LaconicINC moniker, I wonder why. So apparently I passed my phase 1 DeFunded 10k account in flying colours lolz

Congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13
laconicezone:
congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by laconicezone(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13
how na, I trade 1m and 3m strictly
DannyFX2638:
if you day trade 1min or 5min TF. na sorry be ur name .

no go waste 2024 oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by laconicezone(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13
Petah:
congratulations
Thank you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by laconicezone(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13
Thank you boss
Donsheddy:

Congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13
dmahn:
I'm selling gold. NFA!

I posted this Feb 7. Gold stopped me with just 2 pips.. Market at my TP today.. I missed the trade but I'm glad that zone didn't fail.... I ll wait for another opportunity

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
peteregwu:
BrentCash. Risky

Brentcash going more than 500+pips in profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13
peteregwu:
BrentCash. Risky

Brentcash going more than 500+pips in profit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: zedegit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.