Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (108993 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by richgen(m): 9:04am On Jan 01
Happy New Year to you all my FTA family. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by anayonduba(m): 9:12am On Jan 01
Cyril009:
Good morning GabsonFX2
I want to get my first prop account can your recommend a prop account for $30

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/1035#127682729
Go to funded pips
Use my referral for discount
https://app.fundingpips.com/register?ref=8c0176bd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 9:26am On Jan 01
Congrats everyone for making it thus far. Let's achieve greater heights this year 2024 onwards

I can feel the nice vibes in the air all over me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by yetown(m): 9:29am On Jan 01
Happy New Year to you all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by AK284(m): 9:30am On Jan 01
Happy new year wonderful people!
The die is cast!
Let us make it count.🔥🚀🏆🇳🇬
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cyril009(m): 9:31am On Jan 01
Thoughts on ft9ja
I want to trade synthetic indices

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 9:40am On Jan 01
This user Jesusmyking na deceiver him be.
Mofo claim say one prop firm dey dash out free $10000 if you fit join their discord.

I don join come see condition say na for people wey find referal.

God go judge him sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 9:45am On Jan 01
greatcheer:
Men Mount.....
let the moves begin

As I see you now now, my blood don calm.
Happy new year Greatcheer as you don cheer me up.
Still your number 1 fan.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 9:51am On Jan 01
Happy new year to you fam.
To the newbies and the struggling guys, i just want to push some challenges to you today.

Never forget to always learn from your mistakes. Never forget NEVER TO TRADE DAILY. Many people make this mistakes- revenge trades or forced trades. Personally, weekly goal is better for me.
I attached a website to calculate your potential compound profits/ reward ratio, and my compounding method. I work with weekly, my weekly goals, so i dont need to force trades. https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

Risk little, aim higher, Wait for good set ups.
Never joke with some areas like STRONG SUPPORT/RESISTANCE especially on higher TF above 4H. Those areas of supply and demand that are well tested. If you reallly follow last year most successful waves on each pair, on higher TF, you will know that those areas are the king of pullbacks. SEE EXAMPLES BELOW. TRAIN YOUR EYES TO SEE THEM FAST. Use them to plan your lower time frame entries every weekends. Its not harder than that. All good set ups that has potentials have similar patterns, no matter how you analyse them or strategies you are using.

WAIT for it,, nevr force it, Let it come to you. Its not compustory to trade daily. it can be on watever TF you are trading, but always trade WHAT YOU SEE not WHAT YOU THINK. Its deep but get your entry right, most times, then you will be always rewarded with plenty of pips with few loses.
Look at examples of what happened since november on USDJPY (below) with over 1000 pips around 6 weeks. Dont say nobody saw it coming, yes many do and they are smart about it. Now tell me, what will happen to those that buy usdjpy during those times?

What else do you want?. Do your analysis every weekend and note the weekly bias/monthly bias and plan your trades well on lower TF. They are all over different pairs at different times.

If you dont have experience enough, please stay away from NFP and FOMC meeting minutes days, e get y. If you must trade, know what you are doing.

JOIN GOOD PROPS, JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS.
I cant say this less if you have the opportunities, join props. This will ever make you a very descipline trader. Forget other stories. If you are descipline and your pyscology is ok, you will gradually build your funded account and will use the reward or split profits buy many other small challenges without hunting yourself. Guide your money like mad. The challenge is not going anywhere. Build the profit gradually. Most have no MAXIMUM TRADING DAY limitations again. To get $$ is hard now especially if you are staying in naija. Think straight, Think well. stop wasting money. Remember, Money must be mad made.
Hope it will help someone as you plan this year.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by anayonduba(m): 10:04am On Jan 01
greatcheer:
So for this 5k prop account, that means the real trading capital is 10percent ie 500, abeg what is the proper lot size to use to avoid drawdown,
Just use 0.05 and be at peace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:05am On Jan 01
I am excited to be here. God bless all our endeavors this new year.

Goals Programme Set

*My goal is to make 1 million dollars trading forex in 2023.

Still valid for 2024.

Prosperous new year to everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 10:20am On Jan 01
currentprice:
Happy new year my fellow traders.

May this 2024 year better than last year with plenty winning trade.

U na welldone

grin grin grin grin grin

Big fish boss mi. I don miss you scatter.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pondabrown: 10:26am On Jan 01
greatcheer:
So for this 5k prop account, that means the real trading capital is 10percent ie 500, abeg what is the proper lot size to use to avoid drawdown,

The rules state that the maximum loss for the $5k account is 5%, which is $250. The leverage is 1:10 I.e your purchasing power is $50,000 units($5k multiplied by 10). To understand their rules better check out their website and read the rules concerning the bootcamp program.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 10:29am On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:31am On Jan 01
greatcheer:
Your real capital is the daily drawdown which is 250.

To trade majors like EU and GU, 0.1 lot size is good because the average daily range of the assets above is 100; you can only be kicked out if price goes against you by 250 pips in a day which isn't common even with high impact news.

For Gold, average daily range is 300 pips, you use 0.05; your backup is 500 pips.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:47am On Jan 01
I thought the max drawdown Is our real capital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Zuckembego: 10:48am On Jan 01
Happy new year FTA members and fellow traders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by misreal(m): 10:50am On Jan 01
Welcome friends.
Last year wasn’t funny at all.
We keep learning and improving.
I am tilting now to synthetic indices instead of currency pairs.
Wish me luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 10:57am On Jan 01
currentprice:

U na welldone

grin grin grin grin grin

See big fish like GabsonFX2 and Infofirst dem. Happy new year, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 11:05am On Jan 01
Lanshile:
We start the counting again
Day 1 of 365
All thanks to Sir Infofirst
When they made the quote there is light at the end of the tunnel dem no remember say na infofirst carry torch
Epistle plenty whey I wan write but waiting for the right time and with hardwork the right time will surely come
Samfelly Our FTA president there is no way u no go like this man
We will try again this season

Each and every one of us were amazing except for the scammers among us. We go again. I love every FTA/D family

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 11:07am On Jan 01
altteemy:
Congrats everyone for making it thus far. Let's achieve greater heights this year 2024 onwards

I can feel the nice vibes in the air all over me.

Same here.
If you don't know @currentprice, @altteemy, you dey miss o. @altteemy will code anything trading strategies for you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:13am On Jan 01
Lanshile:
We start the counting again
Day 1 of 365
All thanks to Sir Infofirst
When they made the quote there is light at the end of the tunnel dem no remember say na infofirst carry torch
Epistle plenty whey I wan write but waiting for the right time and with hardwork the right time will surely come
Samfelly Our FTA president there is no way u no go like this man
We will try again this season

Try dey complete the title, boss. President of FTA Beggar grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:18am On Jan 01
currentprice:

U na welldone

grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, Currentprice don show. Make I start ma begging for ya bodi grin.

Anything for me, boss . . . (u know)? Enu gbe, jor

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 11:23am On Jan 01
Happy new year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:23am On Jan 01
https://twitter.com/Starr_gael/status/1741424075740700745?t=lRrOjCjrJIksshdu-vn9KQ&s=19

@Everyone and anyone, lets try this. Free account hunting continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:25am On Jan 01
PriceActionZ:
Happy new year to you fam.
To the newbies and the struggling guys, i just want to push some challenges to you today.

Never forget to always learn from your mistakes. Never forget NEVER TO TRADE DAILY. Many people make this mistakes- revenge trades or forced trades. Personally, weekly goal is better for me.
I attached a website to calculate your potential compound profits/ reward ratio, and my compounding method. I work with weekly, my weekly goals, so i dont need to force trades. https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

Risk little, aim higher, Wait for good set ups.
Never joke with some areas like STRONG SUPPORT/RESISTANCE especially on higher TF above 4H. Those areas of supply and demand that are well tested. If you reallly follow last year most successful waves on each pair, on higher TF, you will know that those areas are the king of pullbacks. SEE EXAMPLES BELOW. TRAIN YOUR EYES TO SEE THEM FAST. Use them to plan your lower time frame entries every weekends. Its not harder than that. All good set ups that has potentials have similar patterns, no matter how you analyse them or strategies you are using.

WAIT for it,, nevr force it, Let it come to you. Its not compustory to trade daily. it can be on watever TF you are trading, but always trade WHAT YOU SEE not WHAT YOU THINK. Its deep but get your entry right, most times, then you will be always rewarded with plenty of pips with few loses.
Look at examples of what happened since november on USDJPY (below) with over 1000 pips around 6 weeks. Dont say nobody saw it coming, yes many do and they are smart about it. Now tell me, what will happen to those that buy usdjpy during those times?

What else do you want?. Do your analysis every weekend and note the weekly bias/monthly bias and plan your trades well on lower TF. They are all over different pairs at different times.

If you dont have experience enough, please stay away from NFP and FOMC meeting minutes days, e get y. If you must trade, know what you are doing.

JOIN GOOD PROPS, JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS.
I cant say this less if you have the opportunities, join props. This will ever make you a very descipline trader. Forget other stories. If you are descipline and your pyscology is ok, you will gradually build your funded account and will use the reward or split profits buy many other small challenges without hunting yourself. Guide your money like mad. The challenge is not going anywhere. Build the profit gradually. Most have no MAXIMUM TRADING DAY limitations again. To get $$ is hard now especially if you are staying in naija. Think straight, Think well. stop wasting money. Remember, Money must be mad made.
Hope it will help someone as you plan this year.

Happy new year to everyone

To avoid wasting money, try and keep a budget for ya dollars and naira

A good app to keep track of this is Cashew- Expense Budget Tracker app on playstore.

It is free to use
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ChrisKhing: 11:29am On Jan 01
Happy New Year FTA!!! ... make i con sign in here . Last year wasn't my year embarassed, buh we go again ....Wishing you all a successful pipsbelleful grin year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:32am On Jan 01
samfelly:
https://twitter.com/Starr_gael/status/1741424075740700745?t=lRrOjCjrJIksshdu-vn9KQ&s=19

@Everyone and anyone, lets try this. Free account hunting continue

Chief, you for drop ya referral code as well

Omo, the rules choke sha

https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603800447
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 11:43am On Jan 01
Happy new year people

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 11:45am On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone. Time to put the plan to work

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kaywhy09(m): 11:51am On Jan 01
Season's greetings fams

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jayson504(m): 11:52am On Jan 01
Happy new year fx traders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (233) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: Lanshile(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.