Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (117666 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:18pm On Feb 19
JasonNOTStatham:
Market MOVERS are you pumping or dumping? 1 minute to go

Bossmi there's public holiday in the US today, market might be range bound
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 4:21pm On Feb 19
Davigled:

Bossmi there's public holiday in the US today, market might be range bound
Presidential day... hmm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 4:24pm On Feb 19
Petah:
financial juice dot com
please note, i only use it as additional confluence to my technical analysis. not my main source for prediction. remain bless
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19
EASYLIFE4US:

Ok thanks
you are welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 4:36pm On Feb 19
Davigled:
In my humble opinion, I believe gold is bullish on both the monthly and weekly timeframe, that's the longer term perspective, but on the short to medium term perspective, (daily and below) it's bearish. this is because it is certain that the Fed are going to cut rates this year, this is bullish for all risk asset class, but the questions remains when will the Fed start cutting rates? no one knows except the Fed, and the Fed has continuously stated that they will cut rates only after they are fully convinced that inflation in the US is consistently on the path to their 2% target. last week CPI and other inflation data spiked up after a period of decline, this has spark worries of inflation being sticky, I.e struggling to decline towards the Fed target. As long as inflation is still hot and the US economy remains buoyant especially the labour market, the Fed won't cut rates. This is the narrative that gives strength to the dollar. Why is it bearish for Gold, remember that gold is a safe haven and also a risk asset, and it's demand tends to rise in periods of economic recession and geopolitical tensions, and other black swan events in the market, so its demand always rises when there's trouble in the financial market due to fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD) but as long as the global economy is still performing well, the demand for gold will be low, hence bearish market for gold, US economy is still the largest economy in the world and makes up a large portion of the global economy, and yet it's still really strong compared to her rivals, there's no need for investors to be afraid or any reason for investors to put their investments into safe haven assets. So Dollar bulls until the Fed start cutting rates....

Nice take, just that the global economy is not doing well. Japan and UK just officially entered a recession and US own is coming. What people are looking out for now is inflation and rate cut and from the last CPI, expectations of rate cut has significantly reduced especially for the March FOMC. This in turn will fuel the dollar and put a pressure on gold. We will know more about rate cut either the June or July meeting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 5:28pm On Feb 19
XAUTrader4L2:

Nice take, just that the global economy is not doing well. Japan and UK just officially entered a recession and US own is coming. What people are looking out for now is inflation and rate cut and from the last CPI, expectations of rate cut has significantly reduced especially for the March FOMC. This in turn will fuel the dollar and put a pressure on gold. We will know more about rate cut either the June or July meeting.

Touché, all we have to do now is to wait for the Fed to tip their hands on rate cut expectations in the March FOMC meeting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19
From Forextime (FXTM)

Important Reminder: Upcoming closure of Micro accounts

We’d like to remind you that we’re discontinuing our Micro (MT4) account on 24th February 2024.

If you missed our previous email, here’s all the information you need to know:

Key Information

From 30th January, if you don’t have any open positions, you won’t be able to deposit funds into Micro accounts. If you do have open positions, you can deposit funds until 23rd February.

On 24th February, we’ll close all our clients’ Micro accounts.

If you have any open positions in Micro accounts on 24th February, we’ll close them automatically at the last available market price.

If you’d prefer us not to close your positions, please log in to MyFXTM and close them yourself before 24th February.

We’ll transfer any remaining balance in your Micro accounts (including from automatically closed positions) to your MyFXTM wallet.

If you would like to keep any of your account statements, please download them before 24th February.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19
Witchcraftfx map

I will Look for entry to buy and stay till 423%

Preferably a buy limit at 100%, or a buy on market open (entry was 4 candles ago and 2 candles ago) so hoping to join the flight.

*And this is the singular reason why I believe GBPUSD will also be bullish

Stoploss been low of todays candle, but we can tweak it and raise it up a little.

Tp been 423%

Forex is risky, Na observe I de observe, for educational purposes mbok

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 11:14pm On Feb 19
E no easy ehhhhhhj

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 12:49am On Feb 20
Oil price is now at 77.91 down 0.26%. oil prices moving sideways between the upper and middle band lines. News: Industry body Offshore Energy UK (OEUK) will host the meetings, which will discuss Labour's windfall tax plans for the sector. The organization warned that up to 42,000 jobs could be lost in the energy sector as a result of Labor's tax plans for the fossil fuel industry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 7:03am On Feb 20
Donsheddy:
E no easy ehhhhhhj
wetin happen wetin happen wetin dey shele bossmi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:38am On Feb 20
Donsheddy:
E no easy ehhhhhhj
Mr Don, watin occur?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:43am On Feb 20
Emmizay12:

You can see an unprofitable and unserious trader just by his statements, sorry to say but you're in forex for entertainment, you're not here to secure the bag

All na cruise try dey rest. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:55am On Feb 20
Know ur broker.

First chart silver drops to touch and passes 23% today on hotforex

But on octafx, silver did not even go near 23%, and this is wat is seen on other brokers

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:56am On Feb 20
Donsheddy:
E no easy ehhhhhhj

Omo!!!!

See Sleepless nights and Headaches for one side of Man head ooo

God abeg oooo cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:30am On Feb 20
you way win prop account, guard and trade with proper risk management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:31am On Feb 20
peteregwu:
If you are trading and you yet to be consistent in making profit, don't kill your account by overtrading or using huge lotsize. Take it down to 0.01 - 0.02 so that it won't affect your equity when you are on a losing streak. Until you see yourself making consistent wining streak every week....that's at least 70% more than your losses, then you can start gradually increasing your lotsizes. But before you start making consistent winnings, ensure you must have dealt with demo account before jumping into live. But if you still prefer the live account when you are not consistent, then take it down to the least lotsize or else, you will see yourself messing with your equity all the times.
reminder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20
Selling eurgbp should do at least 10pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 12:33pm On Feb 20
Eku market ooo, ah say make i copy oga currentprice language ni oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20
boom99:
Selling eurgbp should do at least 10pips
SL hit. Tight SL. Entered again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:06pm On Feb 20
EASYLIFE4US:
I just bought eurnzd, trade at your own risk, dis 2024 I no go gree for any broker
Stoploss hit but I'll enter again later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20
boom99:

SL hit. Tight SL. Entered again

Tp hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 2:15pm On Feb 20
first trade of the week,

Gold buy limit at 2022

SL at 2017

TP at 2032

RR is 1:2

Seeking IRL to ERL

let's see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 2:45pm On Feb 20
Davigled:
first trade of the week,
Gold buy limit at 2022
SL at 2017
TP at 2032
RR is 1:2
Seeking IRL to ERL
let's see how it goes
Buy limit deleted price almost at tp on gold
US30 sell at current price
SL 50 pips
TP 160 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 2:45pm On Feb 20
I thought the withdrawal was instant sef, 3-5 working days they say.

The firm is glow-node btw

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20
peteregwu:
On NZDCAD, I look forward to a drop to 0.80642 that's about 200+pips.

Lost NZDCAD, hit my sl.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 2:57pm On Feb 20
Just lost my the5ers account, last month and this has been tough but we keep learning.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 3:09pm On Feb 20

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:09pm On Feb 20
DXYY:
Just lost my the5ers account, last month and this has been tough but we keep learning.

Hard luck bossmi, better luck on your next or other accounts

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:13pm On Feb 20
GabsonFX2:
I've been super busy with some advanced offshore trainings which ended today; but then again, joining my vessel tomorrow, hence, busy schedule continues tmao.

Attached is my running trades on my $100K funded account with IFF. My goal is between $20K - $25K profit before withdrawal. Although in profits rn, I will wait till Thursday to close all the trades.

Shalom!

Ogami Ekaabo sir, even though na 2days u use greet us sef, we welcome you with open arms...

Happy to see those blues on your accounts sire. An inspiration as always, more blues to your account bossmi..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 3:19pm On Feb 20
Davigled:

Buy limit deleted price almost at tp on gold

US30 sell at current price

SL 50 pips

TP 160 pips

Us30 looking like buy to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 3:30pm On Feb 20
Davigled:

Hard luck bossmi, better luck on your next or other accounts

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (247) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

Viewing this topic: google1(m), ICTcadet, bnanny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.