Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112727 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nwadaka: 4:23pm On Feb 23
ICTcadet:

Is still pattern trading.

And one thing I know is 100% are losing money (on the long run)
Michael ICT don mess up with ya brain grin.. The biggest traders I have ever seen ,ranging from Future trading, Forex,Stock and Crypto don't even know what is ICT.They all focus on particular patterns with repetitive mindset and habits. I wish you know about Chris Carreon( Trading the BoX). The most important thing is making money, are you making money by the way?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pondabrown: 4:31pm On Feb 23
Nwadaka:
Michael ICT don mess up with ya brain grin.. The biggest traders I have ever seen ,ranging from Future trading, Forex,Stock and Crypto don't even know what is ICT.They all focus on particular patterns with repetitive mindset and habits. I wish you know about Chris Carreon . The most important thing is making money, are you making money by the way?

Very simple, bro. We always forget that trading is a personal journey and whatever works for you, simply stick to it.
GabsonFX is not trading ICT but he is making more money than those ICT furus/gurus on Twitter and Instagram selling fake lifestyles or courses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by jendoslim(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23
Boss GabsonFx.

Please I am open for that opportunity of mentorship, either physical or virtual.

No price is too much for me to pay for this great opportunity.

P.s, I couldn't reply the post before it got deleted

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Masterrhymes: 5:38pm On Feb 23
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 5:42pm On Feb 23
please post the result here. 100% Guarantee, I need it.
Masterrhymes:
Hello, are you tired of blowing your trading account, or are you too busy to have time for trading? Let me introduce you to a reliable bot that trades only on the GBP/USD pair making a profit daily (when the market is open). 100% profit

It's a one time payment. You can also resell the bot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peterincredible: 6:23pm On Feb 23
Nwadaka:
Michael ICT don mess up with ya brain grin.. The biggest traders I have ever seen ,ranging from Future trading, Forex,Stock and Crypto don't even know what is ICT.They all focus on particular patterns with repetitive mindset and habits. I wish you know about Chris Carreon( Trading the BoX). The most important thing is making money, are you making money by the way?
Boss I just joined that telegram channel you posted last year for premium content I just want to ask what courses you took there or you know that are good I just need some recommendation so that I can download them and study
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Masterrhymes: 6:42pm On Feb 23
friendbee:
please post the result here. 100% Guarantee, I need it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:49pm On Feb 23
make oga Gabsonfx2 kukuma do small youtube faceless YT tutorials for some minutes since everyone is on his neck by giving us some basic entry stuffs you always see, TF, where your physcology always stand during the trades, and so on.. with that , many will learn some of your strategies. You know yu have nothing to loose. cheesy ...
That was from the day of pipsbasketing......Who is with me, hope yu gerrit, if you dont gerrit here, then forget about it... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:51pm On Feb 23
Masterrhymes:
what of this month/year results, not one year ago own? wont that be nice?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23
Masterrhymes:
Hello, are you tired of blowing your trading account, or are you too busy to have time for trading? Let me introduce you to a reliable bot that trades only on the GBP/USD pair making a profit daily (when the market is open). 100% profit

Mad o and you want to sell bot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 7:39pm On Feb 23
grin grin grin grin
PriceActionZ:

what of this month/year results, not one year ago own? wont that be nice?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23
Are we buying or selling xxxusd.

I think it will buy in the long term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
nzechu:
Are we buying or selling xxxusd.

I think it will buy in the long term

Buy in my view too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:11pm On Feb 23
Purple - kicked out

Eightcap - Almost kicked out, month-end

Thinkmarkets - Warning sent

C trader - Restrict USA

Metaquote/Meta trader - Pending

If you are funded, try your best to get as much payout now... At least relax thy mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 9:20pm On Feb 23
Masterrhymes:

release your investor password let's check the performance

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 10:35pm On Feb 23
Peterfx01:
not true, there are few who add something extra to reading chart patterns and are making It work I'm a proof to that

I agree 💯

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23
infofirst:

Buy in my view too.
alright sir,

Let's see how it goes,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 11:04pm On Feb 23
For those bringing in Gabson to this convo,
Dude is a strong momentum/breakout & trend follower on the HTF not your average retail rags, taking trade on purely charts pattern and some ragtag lagging indicators.

This morning gold is bullish the next hour I think is turning bearish.......LoL.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 11:07pm On Feb 23
Nwadaka:

I don't remember telling you I trade ICT ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23
Davigle:
morning folks, gold currently at 2020, my first target is 2013, and then 1995. I won't be taking any trades today but I will be monitoring my open positions on US100 and gold,

closed my nasdaq long with 120 pip profit, although I am disappointed with myself because I allowed my greed to cheat, if I had stuck to my original plan and closed my trade at tp2 I would have bagged 200 pips but I modified my tp2 and price never got to it, alas greed cheated me when I should have been contended. meanwhile structure has shifted bearish, and I anticipate some correction to the downside on nasdaq before we continue our journey up north...

As for gold, I am super angry with gold after price went 90 pips in my direction, it reversed all the way up and hit my stoploss, I have decided to take a break on gold and focus on US30 and US100 only

if my trades had hit my target today, I should have been completely out of draw down on my 5%ers account, but nevertheless I'm just 35 dolls away from break even, I hope next week will be good as this week was for me. it was a profitable week so far and I didn't over trade this week. #progress

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23
Nwadaka:

First of all I come in peace...
the problem with most ICT students is that they are too toxic and act like savages. I am also an ICT student too and one of my fundamentals mentor trades supply and demand, infact his favorite chart pattern is flags and he is pretty damn good at it, but I personally don't trade flags as my trade style is ICT 2022 mentorship but despite the difference in our technical discipline I still learn from my mentor. And even Michael Huddleston my ICT mentor and teacher has said to his students that they do not need to implement all his models or concepts to be profitable, they only need to pick one of his concepts or find something that repeats everyday in the market to be successful. if ICT himself with all his wisdom and experience emphasize on the importance of sticking to things or patterns that repeats everyday in the markets, then who am I to argue with anyone who has found a pattern that he/she has consistently be profitable with. There are many roads that lead to Rome, the ultimate goal of every trader which we all can agree on is to be profitable irrespective of what method you use. I trade ICT concepts because it is where I find my own consistency, I have tried other concepts and I couldn't succeed with them especially support and resistance, I hated it with passion because I felt it was way too subjective, but ICT concepts was easy for me to understand and implement when I study it, would I then say that anyone who trades support and resistance is an unprofitable trader when we have evidences of exceptional traders like Dapo Willis and peteregwu. pls let's stop being controversial. A martial arts master said and I quote, it is not the fighting style that matters in a fight but the skill of the fighter that matters, a fighter is only as good as his skill is... cheers

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Thunday1005(m): 1:56am On Feb 24
Helping as how ?
Go back to the beginning of the conversion, I said you get your EDGE by trading DEMO but you said no, then I asked you which way you started defining EDGE and bringing up STATISTICAL bla bla bla
ICTcadet:

LoL...

I thought I was helping someone.
Lazzy ass I just dropped an homework for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Feshizzy(m): 3:44am On Feb 24
Jameselias:
This market has caused me my business now suicide is the only thing crossing my mind

Please I don't know what else to do i sold my barbing business to focus on trading and now I'm fade up with life

Omo you sef don try,
Sha donate your body parts to people that still have the will to live.
Abeg no let anybody talk you out of this oo,
Just go general hospital say you wan donate one or two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:14am On Feb 24
1. If trade were to buy, How low would it get before ultimately buying?

A. From 38% (my answer)
B. From 23%
C. Immediately from 50%

2. Which day of the week do u expect the reversal to the bullish side to occur?

3. Which trading session do u anticipate the reversal?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ojusco(m): 6:57am On Feb 24
I'm about to buy an account @ Ft9ja dot com
Are they paying? Or scam?
Honest review pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:14am On Feb 24
nzechu:
1. If trade were to buy, How low would it get before ultimately buying?

A. From 38% (my answer)
B. From 23%
C. Immediately from 50%

2. Which day of the week do u expect the reversal to the bullish side to occur?

3. Which trading session do u anticipate the reversal?

I'm currently on a sell since Wednesday, I ll change my bias only if my SL get triggered. I ll be buying on retest from the exact sell point to your 100% cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Trippledots(m): 7:17am On Feb 24
Jameselias:
This market has caused me my business now suicide is the only thing crossing my mind

Please I don't know what else to do i sold my barbing business to focus on trading and now I'm fade up with life

Very wrong decision you took. But don't give up, take a break and recenter yourself.

You may need to go back to your barbing business.

I have lost millions in fx and I didn't kill myself. I simply stopped trading and faced other ventures in life, and I'm not doing too badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 7:38am On Feb 24
Thunday1005:
Helping as how ?
Go back to the beginning of the conversion, I said you get your EDGE by trading DEMO but you said no, then I asked you which way you started defining EDGE and bringing up STATISTICAL bla bla bla

Rest Son.

My post will help someone else.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:46am On Feb 24
infofirst:

Buy in my view too.

Thirded sire.

@nzechu. I will be waiting to see reaction at 2024 before I buy, Sl at 2012.. If SL triggered I will be joining the sellers to 1991

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 7:49am On Feb 24
[sub][/sub]
Davigle:

First of all I come in peace...
the problem with most ICT students is that they are too toxic and act like savages. I am also an ICT student too and one of my fundamentals mentor trades supply and demand, infact his favorite chart pattern is flags and he is pretty damn good at it, but I personally don't trade flags as my trade style is ICT 2022 mentorship but despite the difference in our technical discipline I still learn from my mentor. And even Michael Huddleston my ICT mentor and teacher has said to his students that they do not need to implement all his models or concepts to be profitable, they only need to pick one of his concepts or find something that repeats everyday in the market to be successful. if ICT himself with all his wisdom and experience emphasize on the importance of sticking to things or patterns that repeats everyday in the markets, then who am I to argue with anyone who has found a pattern that he/she has consistently be profitable with. There are many roads that lead to Rome, the ultimate goal of every trader which we all can agree on is to be profitable irrespective of what method you use. I trade ICT concepts because it is where I find my own consistency, I have tried other concepts and I couldn't succeed with them especially support and resistance, I hated it with passion because I felt it was way too subjective, but ICT concepts was easy for me to understand and implement when I study it, would I then say that anyone who trades support and resistance is an unprofitable trader when we have evidences of exceptional traders like Dapo Willis and peteregwu. pls let's stop being controversial. A martial arts master said and I quote, it is not the fighting style that matters in a fight but the skill of the fighter that matters, a fighter is only as good as his skill is... cheers

ICT don't trade patterns, it's called "PD ARRAY's" and it's applied to time (his edge).

You mean Peter that shorted BTC to $10K.....LoL, am not saying BTC can't get to $10K,but it need strong fundamental reason to drive it there which currently we don't have any.

Or the DAPO that mess up himself at Riz interview ?

And I don't remember telling anyone here I trade ICT ?.

Ooh before I forget, "the only thing that repeats itself everyday in chart is called time not your harmonic patterns".....LoL....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:51am On Feb 24
dmahn:

I'm currently on a sell since Wednesday, I ll change my bias only if my SL get triggered. I ll be buying on retest from the exact sell point to your 100% cool
nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:11am On Feb 24
dmahn:

Thirded sire.

@nzechu. I will be waiting to see reaction at 2024 before I buy, Sl at 2012.. If SL triggered I will be joining the sellers to 1991
nice one sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: ICTcadet, System87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.