Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (117474 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:54am On Feb 28
wuyexzy01:
Gold closing the day under 2033 is indeed risky buy... silver the sister pair is poised for a leg down already.
silver is showing strong sell signs while gold is doing wait a minute let me see what I wanna do

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 10:03am On Feb 28
nzechu:
silver is showing strong sell signs while gold is doing wait a minute let me see what I wanna do
My brother na Sell pool party jalore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:03am On Feb 28
EWAnalyst:

To be fair to him, Chief, I've been with Afterprime for years now - from the days of Globalprime before Jeremy and Elan split with their partners last year.
They run an A-book model, then with Globalprime, and now, with Afterprime. To the best of my knowledge they were one of the first owners of brokerage firm to expose the shady dealings in the industry. I wanted to share the youtube link to the series they did then about 'A-book vs B-book', 'Dealing desk', 'Real reason brokers offer 500:1 levearge', 'Profiling of clients', etc, but I just realized the new owners (of Globalprime) seem to have taken the series down.

I don't know any brokerage firm that run a discord group or any other platform where clients can hold them accountable. Or any (from the ones folks use here) that gives trade receipts to show how your orders were priced.

The reason I'm commenting is because people respect your opinion here, and it seems you don't know about the firm, hence your response.

I know you mean well

But infofirst is right here,

It will be hard to find that type of broker offering cent acct or big leverage

Is there any A-book broker that offers unlimited leverage like exness?

Most people, in Nigeria do not have the $200-$500 minimum required to run an fx acct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nwadaka: 10:09am On Feb 28
Jameselias:
E be like say all this account migration going on with prop firms no concern una?
just waiting for them to drop the new account credentials today, i trade with mobile phone, whenever I receive the account I'm migrating to Ctrader, I nofifit use Dxtrades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:12am On Feb 28
Nwadaka:
just waiting for them to drop the new account credentials today, i trade with mobile phone, whenever I receive the account I'm migrating to Ctrader, I nofifit use Dxtrades.
that's the problem I don't know if they will allow us to migrate with out completing the current phase
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 10:33am On Feb 28
What I don't get is how nzdusd high impact news will affect eurusd, gbpusd and even usdjpy? The thing just tire person.
Nawaoo even usdcad dey follow the nzdusd high impact news...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 10:33am On Feb 28
I will buy Gold after this 4h candle closed
Patiently waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EWAnalyst(m): 10:52am On Feb 28
Geovanni412:

I know you mean well

But infofirst is right here,

It will be hard to find that type of broker offering cent acct or big leverage

Is there any A-book broker that offers unlimited leverage like exness?

Most people, in Nigeria do not have the $200-$500 minimum required to run an fx acct.

Sure, they don't offer cent account and their leverage is 100:1 (with max of 200:1 if you request and are able to prove you know what you are doing). Brokers who send your orders to the market don't give out high leverages.

My comment is just to shed some light on the company and not to dictate if one is wrong or right. I've seen people here seek recommendations on brokers and I've never for ones mentioned Afterprime because I know what most of us (Nigerians) are after when it comes to brokers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:53am On Feb 28
Davigle:
Sold short US30 and US100 with 50 and 30 points SL respectively,

All stops moved to break even, US30 down 100 points and counting, US100 down 90 points and counting,

I have set my tp to 150 points for US100 and 200 points for US30 from both my entries, hence I just need price to move 60 points down to hit tp for US100 and 100 points more for US30.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 11:12am On Feb 28
G30fx:
I will buy Gold after this 4h candle closed
Patiently waiting
I bought us30 ,Gold, silver and aus200 let see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 11:18am On Feb 28
Tweeter suspend my account of 2 weeks for no reason please any remedy. This the account i used for my tweeter giveaway now all my efforts for last 2 weeks is in vain

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 11:25am On Feb 28
EWAnalyst:

Sure, they don't offer cent account and their leverage is 100:1 (with max of 200:1 if you request and are able to prove you know what you are doing). Brokers who send your orders to the market don't give out high leverages.

My comment is just to shed some light on the company and not to dictate if one is wrong or right. I've seen people here seek recommendations on brokers and I've never for ones mentioned Afterprime because I know what most of us (Nigerians) are after when it comes to brokers.
I won't recommend afterprime to retail traders because they have very weird spikes that will take out your stoploss especially if you're a scalping or day trader who sets less than 5 pips below or above lows and highs as stoploss. And during swan events where stoploss is not respected, you'll have to fund and pay back any additional losses incurred by you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 11:48am On Feb 28
G30fx:
I bought us30 ,Gold, silver and aus200 let see how it goes
i don close my us30 with 50 pips profit waiting for another signal b4 entry Gold is very sluggish i close it with 26 pips profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28
On GBPSGD, I am looking for deep drop down to 1.62539 that's about 700+pips. But it's a bit risky.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:
On USDCAD, I am looking forward to buying it fromΒ  1.34913 and target 1.36067

USDCAD is getting close to tp

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28
On EURAUD, I am looking for a deep drop to 1.63255 and 1.60689. If it goes based on my biase, that could be 500+pips. But it's a risky trade. πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:

USDCAD is getting close to tp

Omo I collected 40pips and ran πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Thanks for this signal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:
On GOLD/USD, I am looking at going long from 2025 to target 2052 and 2063 but mind you, this is a risky trade. πŸ˜•

GOLD/USD buy limit is activated already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28
HeatSeeker:

Omo I collected 40pips and ran πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Thanks for this signal.

Ah 40pips only....anyways at all na him bad. Well done bro. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:

Ah 40pips only....anyways at all na him bad. Well done bro. πŸ‘πŸ‘

My phone was about to go off, and I don’t like leaving open positions over night when my phone is not charged. So I exited early. But it was good though. Great job bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28
Us GDP news incoming in 3 mins

I suspect eurusd turns bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:
On USDCAD, I am looking forward to buying it fromΒ  1.34913 and target 1.36067

On USDCAD I shared yesterday, check this out. Tp was just about 2pips to hit before reversing. Stop playing.. 😎😎😎

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28
Geovanni412:
Us GDP news incoming in 3 mins

It won't move the market. Focus is on the core PCE tomorrow. Na that one go scatter everywhere.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 2:40pm On Feb 28
Gold buy is flying 111 pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28
HeatSeeker:

It won't move the market. Focus is on the core PCE tomorrow. Na that one go scatter everywhere.

True. Didn't move the market at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 3:37pm On Feb 28
Us30 am waiting for the closing of 4h chat so as to buy again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EWAnalyst(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28
EASYLIFE4US:

I won't recommend afterprime to retail traders because they have very weird spikes that will take out your stoploss especially if you're a scalping or day trader who sets less than 5 pips below or above lows and highs as stoploss. And during swan events where stoploss is not respected, you'll have to fund and pay back any additional losses incurred by you.

Lol...

That's ok man. Whatever works for you. This convo didn't start with me. So I will let it go from here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28
On USDJPY, I will like to see a breakout from the 150. 812 resistance and a close above it. Then I could wait for a retest and target 152.290. But I am not trading it at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28
peteregwu:

On USDCAD I shared yesterday, check this out. Tp was just about 2pips to hit before reversing. Stop playing.. 😎😎😎
I hit TP at 1.3600 sweet tp. God bless peteregwu i have been lucky with most of his calls here as most of his trade calls that goes well have enough pips energy to give me good financial orgasm . God bless peteregwu

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28
Aremolekunowo:

I hit TP at 1.3600 sweet tp. God bless peteregwu i have been lucky with most of his calls here as most of his trade calls that goes well have enough pips energy to give me good financial orgasm . God bless peteregwu

Congrats! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28
Davigle:

All stops moved to break even, US30 down 100 points and counting, US100 down 90 points and counting,

I have set my tp to 150 points for US100 and 200 points for US30 from both my entries, hence I just need price to move 60 points down to hit tp for US100 and 100 points more for US30.

cheers

Evening house, today seems like a stressful day as my trade on US30 came back to stop me out at break even after dropping about 150 pips and just 50 pips away from TP, very painful annoying but it is what it is, meanwhile US100 short is still running, hasn't hit tp yet, I'm still bearish on US30 and will still short it again if an opportunity does present itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (246) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

Viewing this topic: Donsheddy, ICTcadet, infofirst(m), seeteazain(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.