Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (117615 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 6:52am On Mar 20
Hey, me I don't trade, gold that much again cause I have trauma for it, I am 100% into usoil, nasdaq100, btc and I trade only news before and after depends when the news landed and I haven't loss since I started it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:38am On Mar 20
US crude oil reached a new high of 83.03 yesterday, this bullish sentiment may also be influenced by Chinese demand which is expected to improve this year. Other news that may affect oil market supply, is Ukraine's drone strikes on Russian refineries and also OPEC+ members Saudi Arabia and Iraq agreeing to export less crude over the next months.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:50am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
Day 2: 3.4% to finish phase 1.

11 trades, Long won 100%, Short won 100%
Fingers are crossed! Optimism kiss

I thought they said you must pass your challenge phase before the other account can be giving to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:13am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:

I expect to have four 100K accounts with them.

Greetings, please how did you get to this point..

How did you do it please πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by jerryson1: 9:08am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
I had zero bad experience with FTMO, just that I found better options, Fundednext and Infinityforexfunds

Alright boss. Please i wish to have a private discussion with you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 10:07am On Mar 20
Sell gold...

Entry 2155
Sl 2160
Tp 2150

Rrr 1:1

Sell gu

Entry 27000
Sl 27300
Tp 26700

Peace out...

Make i drop gold signal..
My bosses in the house what do you think πŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:20am On Mar 20
Forget those bolded words......99% of them are onto ponzi schemes - no cap

seeteazain:

But truth be told, if prop firms are really what they emphasize about duplicating trades of successful traders, I see no reason why that prop firm should deny you any payout. Because they benefit from your trades

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 10:21am On Mar 20
This guys are also given out free prop firm account when you join their discord group and follow instructions to completing task.

discord. com/invite/kcZRWPzAM3

(Close gap on link)

More coming.

Terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 10:23am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:

Omo. I think it's better to have the mindset of using profits from prop firms to build a personal account just in case

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:24am On Mar 20
Yes, you win the challenges (phase 1 and 2 for two steps account OR phase 1 only for 1 step account) and you get the other for free.

DXYY:

I thought they said you must pass your challenge phase before the other account can be giving to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 10:29am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:

That's why I like the5ers, there's room to scale up and you will get to a stage they will start paying you monthly salary aside your profit which shows they are also placing your trades once you get to a level they can trust. The only downside to them is the huge swap fee you inccur if you hold commodities and indices over the weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:30am On Mar 20
100%, that's what the majority of outstanding traders are leaning toward now, have a decent personal account from which you can earn 5% monthly...it removes the headache of prop firm refusing to pay, even the almighty FTMO has rejected a lot of payouts....I have a few youtube links on that, but you can also search to see for yourself

seeteazain:

Omo. I think it's better to have the mindset of using profits from prop firms to build a personal account just in case

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:32am On Mar 20
I don't understand your question, try rephrase or elaborate

rhynoemmie:

Greetings, please how did you get to this point..

How did you do it please πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:33am On Mar 20
Please give me some time, let's say 3 weeks, then dm me; I've got a lot going on atm.

jerryson1:

Alright boss. Please i wish to have a private discussion with you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 10:49am On Mar 20
https://cashflowfunding.io/

Claim 3 CFF daily. on the website but a 10k funded account after you accumulate 100cff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:59am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
Day 2: 3.4% to finish phase 1.

11 trades, Long won 100%, Short won 100%
Fingers are crossed! Optimism kiss

ha how you dey take trade your own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:00am On Mar 20
PriceActionZ:

I dey here too oo, i dey back of samfelly grin. Make i dey on queue in case everything set. God go bless you for doing good. I know they will not dissapoint you, make the money flow around and do for others too. I wish or i need to get to $100k account this year. If not for some circumstances, and expenses, i for buy that bongo account this time even if it is a small package. But i wish another promo will come through soon. It really worths it. Until i get to your level of prop funding at ease, i wont rest. I am taking it serious now. No going back. cheesy cheesy

Alaye why you dey jump queue anyhow naw, how you wan con enta my front naw, yhu no know say na me be samfelly PA, and ah dey directly behind him. becarefull ooo πŸ₯Έ

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 11:17am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
I don't understand your question, try rephrase or elaborate

I mean, as a trader, what did you do more of, what are the things you dropped. What did you devote most of your time to as a startup trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by jerryson1: 11:57am On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
Please give me some time, let's say 3 weeks, then dm me; I've got a lot going on atm.

Alright sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 12:00pm On Mar 20
GU Long

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20
Jesusmyking:
This guys are also given out free prop firm account when you join their discord group and follow instructions to completing task.

discord. com/invite/kcZRWPzAM3

(Close gap on link)

More coming.

Terms and conditions apply.

Which prop firm is this?

Also, can you be sharing this update on the telegram channel preferably because of nairaland bots and banning

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:44pm On Mar 20
Donsheddy:
Sell gold...

Entry 2155
Sl 2160
Tp 2150

Sell gu

Entry 27000
Sl 27300
Tp 26700

Peace out...

Make i drop gold signal..
My bosses in the house what do you think πŸ€”

Okay gold TP hit... 50 pips...

Gu still crawling

Close gu trade... I closed mine with 13 pips profit

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
100%, that's what the majority of outstanding traders are leaning toward now, have a decent personal account from which you can earn 5% monthly...it removes the headache of prop firm refusing to pay, even the almighty FTMO has rejected a lot of payouts....I have a few youtube links on that, but you can also search to see for yourself

Even FTMO denied payouts, then the end is near
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20
Jesusmyking:
https://cashflowfunding.io/

Claim 3 CFF daily. on the website but a 10k funded account after you accumulate 100cff

Please elaborate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 2:20pm On Mar 20
seeteazain:

Glow-node doesn't deny payout, the only firm with that record.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:59pm On Mar 20
gold always on streroid cheesy cheesy.. Usdjpy hit all time new high, and reversed, now gold reversed again up, finger crossed. It might still drop during news later. Make i dey scalp dey go.
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:07pm On Mar 20
PriceActionZ:
gold always on streroid cheesy cheesy.. Usdjpy hit all time new high, and reversed, now gold reversed again up, finger crossed. It might still drop during news later. Make i dey scalp dey go.

With wetin gu and gold dey print like this so... No surprise if them buy to the moon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 3:16pm On Mar 20
Yes, find them on youtube

seeteazain:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 3:18pm On Mar 20
Check gold again and see the trap I stated yesterday. Sellers were trapped; even now, those that joined the bulls would likely be trapped cos, the expected main swing is a short but imminent. It will happen but not today or tmao....Reason, I'm staying on standby still.

GabsonFX2:
I have been waiting on standby on gold since 6 trading days now.

The fall is imminent for sure, and it would be a swing that would last for 4 to 5 days; BUT, I don't think it will start tmao, though; I expect that it would want to trick traders tmao and next tmao. But all I know for sure is, I will NEVER long gold for the next 7 days, I either remain on standby or short it when it starts.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 3:20pm On Mar 20
Donsheddy:

With wetin gu and gold dey print like this so... No surprise if them buy to the moon
i have been waiting for that spike for long because of FOMC. They will create spike and make money both ways. finger crossed. Anything can happen today both ways. Na their way. Today is the day of wiping SL on swing trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:41pm On Mar 20
PriceActionZ:

i have been waiting for that spike for long because of FOMC. They will create spike and make money both ways. finger crossed. Anything can happen today both ways. Na their way. Today is the day of wiping SL on swing trading.

Sure thing... We analyze each candle it comes.. i don collect my own profit for today...
Now i sit and watch and analyze to get another position...
I know they will try to test yesterday low after how yesterday candle closed....
Same thing as gu...

Now that has happened...
The market can either swing bulls or bears...
J just have to wait for todays close and analyse today's candle to get my direction for tomorrow...
I would really love bulls to take todays candle tho😁😁

That way i will be in search of bull signal tomorrow πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:44pm On Mar 20
GabsonFX2:
Check gold again and see the trap I stated yesterday. Sellers were trapped; even now, those that joined the bulls would likely be trapped cos, the expected main swing is a short but imminent. It will happen but not today or tmao....Reason, I'm staying on standby still.

You were right... We await fomc to see what next....
If bulls takes today...
Then the drop will be delayed a little further because..
They might want to retest 2180 in that case

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (247) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

Viewing this topic: kellybently(m), smilinguy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.