Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (105594 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:46pm On Mar 27
I hit short again, I will keep shorting this metal for the next one week, I will never long her.

GabsonFX2:
I exited already with profits, attached. That trade was just to give me that good start on the account. The real short is to be confirmed by Friday. But if at any time today, price returns to my previous entry, I will short her again and again, all I know is: I will never for any reason long gold for the next 1week. I set a sell limit there cos I'm busy rn.

Standby mode cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27
Water fall on UsdCAD. πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 5:25pm On Mar 27
Donsheddy:
Sell gbpusd....

Ent 26200
Sl 26500
Tp 25900

Rrr 1:1

Close this trade... Gu now very annoying stuff to trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27
Donsheddy:

Welcome to the big league, trading Gold is like going black, you can't go backπŸ¦…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27
GabsonFX2:
Fundednext 100K Account - Phase 1 completed within 4 days

Total trades = 19
Win rate = 89.47%
Long won = 100%
Short won = 83.33%

International Flex.

Gabzy, the biggest Gold collector, I StanπŸ¦…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27
collected today from Gold, she keeps on giving.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:55pm On Mar 27
F1re:
collected today from Gold, she keeps on giving.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27
PIPSMARSHALL:

Same here

Way to go Marshall πŸš€πŸš€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:42pm On Mar 27
Exited! 2pips Profit.

Back to standby, waiting to only SHORT, tomorrow or Friday!

GabsonFX2:
I hit short again, I will keep shorting this metal for the next one week, I will never long her.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27
Gold will continue to go up, hopefully

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27
PIPSMARSHALL:

Same here
bossmi it seems like we have the same entry, at 2178,
gold to 2250 😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27
PriceActionZ:
I dont know what these mushroom brokers always take us for? They taught everyone cant make money from fx or what? This is arongroup no deposit bonus that someone posted here before to try. They will give you $1k account and you must make more than 5% after minimum of 20 trades and not loosing more than 20% and other rules like that. Now, i am up and even playing with the market not really take the trades serious just to see how it will go. The incentive is that you will be given a $100 if you passed all rules and any money you make untop of that within a month is yours. Thats the summary. Now my trades reached around 16, just remain 4 to pass everything in the challenge, i later noticed i cant place a trade again, first of all the disable the pending order that i dont even use, diabale SL, but left TP, later they diable everything, almost 2 days, thought that it was a maintainance,. I just remembered today and contacted the support only for them to tell me that my account is terminated and i should open another one. Give me reason when i didnt violate any rule? not a single reason, they just insist i should open a new demo again. Not to talk of disabling trades once you enter, you cant adjust SL or TP, and at times, you cant even place SL, may be thinking you will enter serious DD. but i still find away around it and still trade well.

All these brokers are just toiling with some of our emotions and probably use their competitions to boost traffics in which people will later deposit real money. If you are not trust worthy during a competition or a challenge, how will you be trustworthy during a real account. I think its high time i diss all these mushroom competitions and brokers and stick with those that has reputations. They will hear from me on trustpilot.

Bossmi I am also up on my Aron no deposit account and I am still able to trade the account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27
dmahn:

Its just $25 boss... Thanks man
how do I send the mail boss. I am not sure if you got the first one I sent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27
nzechu:
I guess we are back to this reality.

Gold seems to be going up though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27
Davigle:

Bossmi I am also up on my Aron no deposit account and I am still able to trade the account
whats this about chief?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27
Petah:
whats this about chief?

Someone posted an promo from Aron markets broker on the FTA telegram group, which the deadline is on April 12th. Here's the link and the rules are self explanatory. you can try and participate before the deadline
https://arongroups.co/ bonuses/no-deposit-bonus-2/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Achor1111(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27
Check Okx and thank me later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:45pm On Mar 27
GOLD
looks to me like price wants attack the ATH at 2222, which would me that i was wrong about it being the high of the cycle. When it attacks the ATH, a close above it would mean bulls are still in the game. A close below it and sellers take over.

BeeTeeCee
A break or close above the ATH and supply would mean buyers are still in the game. Else sellers takeover.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EXLOVER(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27
Achor1111:
Check Okx and thank me later

Doesn't work without vpn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:54pm On Mar 27
Davigle:

I see, have you traded up to 20 trades? i wish you well. i dont understand why my account was terminated without even close to violating any rules. Something i was just playing with. Lets see how it goes and update us man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Achor1111(m): 12:20am On Mar 28
EXLOVER:

Doesn't work without vpn
Yes. Must be connected to vpn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 12:59am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:
I dont know what these mushroom brokers always take us for? They taught everyone cant make money from fx or what? This is arongroup no deposit bonus that someone posted here before to try. They will give you $1k account and you must make more than 5% after minimum of 20 trades and not loosing more than 20% and other rules like that. Now, i am up and even playing with the market not really take the trades serious just to see how it will go. The incentive is that you will be given a $100 if you passed all rules and any money you make untop of that within a month is yours. Thats the summary. Now my trades reached around 16, just remain 4 to pass everything in the challenge, i later noticed i cant place a trade again, first of all the disable the pending order that i dont even use, diabale SL, but left TP, later they diable everything, almost 2 days, thought that it was a maintainance,. I just remembered today and contacted the support only for them to tell me that my account is terminated and i should open another one. Give me reason when i didnt violate any rule? not a single reason, they just insist i should open a new demo again. Not to talk of disabling trades once you enter, you cant adjust SL or TP, and at times, you cant even place SL, may be thinking you will enter serious DD. but i still find away around it and still trade well.

All these brokers are just toiling with some of our emotions and probably use their competitions to boost traffics in which people will later deposit real money. If you are not trust worthy during a competition or a challenge, how will you be trustworthy during a real account. I think its high time i diss all these mushroom competitions and brokers and stick with those that has reputations. They will hear from me on trustpilot.

you violated the draw down rules na. 20% of 1k no be 200.

When you enter a trade first 3 mins you can't modify or close trade. after then you can do as you like
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:13am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:

I see, have you traded up to 20 trades? i wish you well. i dont understand why my account was terminated without even close to violating any rules. Something i was just playing with. Lets see how it goes and update us man.

I have made more than 20 trades sef
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:17am On Mar 28
kellybently:

you violated the draw down rules na. 20% of 1k no be 200.

When you enter a trade first 3 mins you can't modify or close trade. after then you can do as you like
Wia you see that one na. Thats 12% or you mean they are using balance drawdown not relative? where did you see 20% ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:27am On Mar 28
Petah:
how do I send the mail boss. I am not sure if you got the first one I sent.

No I didn't.. Can you try again pls.. My email hasn't changed and still valid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:24am On Mar 28
Davigle:

Gold seems to be going up though
yes I see it, the instrument is a confusionist
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donvic4u(m): 6:28am On Mar 28
Donsheddy:

You dropped this trade call on WhatsApp but you didn't post this update on there.

What if someone took the call?

Good morning brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donvic4u(m): 6:32am On Mar 28
Thefundedtrader rug pulling.

Lesson not to put all your eggs in one basket.

GM ogas πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:14am On Mar 28
Tft shuts down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:50am On Mar 28
Even though the Ukrainian drone attack on a Russian oil refinery is expected to increase oil prices, it seems that the effect is not yet visible, US crude oil prices are still trading in the 80-83 range in this week's trading. However, US sanctions against Russia have reportedly increased shipping costs for Russian crude oil in the Baltic Sea. On the other hand, the CEO of Blackrock warned that US debt could be detrimental to the US economy. US debt reportedly reached an all-time high this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (228) (Reply)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

Viewing this topic: demanuel(m), realone12(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.