Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (121032 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13
DXYY:

Boss one thing I have come to learn is that 70 percent of the time most of us get the direction of the market right but our entry na im bad , you see entrying the market ehn is very dangerous if we don't get it right , I am also in AUDUSD short since last week and trade is still running , if you check the 4hr or the daily you will see that throughout this week it has been ranging which will make entry very difficult both buyers and sellers will be stopped out. I believe most times you get your directions right but na the entry be koko, I am still also working on mine , I think GBPAUD will also fall but might not be ready yet.

Thanks man. By now you go dey breakeven grin grin... It should be a very long sell to the weekly swing low.. You picked your entry from the weekly right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13
peteregwu:
On btcusd I shared on December 6, my sell order was hit and now deep in 500pips+. Always have a plan ahead of this business. 😎See yall next week.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/980

On BTCUSD, this is what I am looking out for...

Your prediction BTC going down bellow 11k?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13
Peterfx01:

Price action still remains the only truth in forex professionals know this, au is at a decision zone it can either buy or sell from there to be safe exit and wait for a break retest to continue selling or or wait for bullish properties to buy from there how do i know?? Simply look left no ict concept or indicator will tell you this

Noted boss.. I don't need the small profit so I will just BE once market open, hopefully there won't be any gap above my entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:49pm On Jan 13
dmahn:

Thanks man. By now you go dey breakeven grin grin... It should be a very long sell to the weekly swing low.. You picked your entry from the weekly right?

Yea when I saw how the weekly candle closed last week I came to dey daily to enter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13
realone12:
do away with pairs that gives you headache. I have the same problem with GbpAud.. every GbpAud position I opened were almost always a loser..
my GbpAud loses were so consistent that at some point I was strongly convinced that the pair has a personal problem with me.. you will see the pair trending heavily toward a particular direction, but the moment I enter, na that time e go start to dey range for days..or all of a sudden, a very Massive and powerful reversal out of nowhere will occur moving aggressively toward my stop loss. and it won't stop until it take me out no matter how far away I placed my stop loss.
thank God I finally took the bold decision to yank GbpAud from my Life forever..

I must confess, Life has been very peaceful ever since.

Don't mind me oo.. I don delete am for my list since.. Na "No gree for anybody" push me enter barrack go find soldier wahala oπŸ˜…... Traders and indescipline ehn grin...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13
Dis man
peteregwu:
On btcusd I shared on December 6, my sell order was hit and now deep in 500pips+. Always have a plan ahead of this business. 😎See yall next week.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/980

On BTCUSD, this is what I am looking out for...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 7:01pm On Jan 13
dmahn:
Please Read!! cry. Check the attached screenshot before reading for better understanding

Just like I once said here, I have 100% loosing streak on GBPAUD. Like I've never won any of my GA trades, I held that bias and gave it another trial last Friday, the opportunity looks good to be ignored that I jumped in with a poor RR (Friday has happened to be one of my worst day combined with the trading one of my worst pair) Market put a smile on my face when a strong bearish breaks 1.89897 only for price to create a strong bullish move that closed about the high and started moving towards my SL, only for me to get lucky by price reversing few pips to my SL and an inverted hammer shows up, A strong buy signal has shown up while I'm selling, the market was fair enough that it gave me enough reason to close at BE but I was just holding on to my sell, the strong buy signal might be a trap too I said to mysef... Inshort price reversed and finally took my stop loss. 2nd picture

AUDUSD has done exactly the same thing, sellers break 0.66858 only for a strong bullish candle closes above the swing and reversed few pips from my SL as well. I'm currently holding this trade in profit but im afraid price might reverse from that point and go back to SL just like GA did. If I am to judge based on what GA did I will close my sell and buy instantly when market opens... Its been giving me headache, I don't wanna set BE and price takes me out on BE and moved to my TP

Please advice
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹... oga dmahn! Anything wey go dey give u psychological stress no gree for ahm!! If you enter a trade and u get confused along the way u can just close it and save ur self d mental stress! It's not always about whether one is right or wrong but just find a way to get ur own piece of cake!!!
No matter how much u loose in forex u can make much more back just don't lose ur head! So learn to accept the loss!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13
Geovanni412:

Maybe gbpaud is not meant for you

Try trading btc and commodities

For the issue of good entries, I just learnt of pivot points from one book by John L Persons

Here are the values I obtained after running it using gbpaud values from Jan 8, 2024 bar.

After entering the open , high, low and close of that day into the calculator, it generated the results below and if you check the chart, you'll notice that the market reversed on the 4h after printing signals at one of such areas.

Let's not chase the market again

Strategy should be to wait for market to hit key area then trade signal after 3-6 hours at key zone. See details from the pivot point calculator.

KΓΊkΓΊ kee me finish πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Beeteecee Abi wetin u talk... But wait oo, I go run all these calculations on top pivot point and still end the trade in a loss grin... The calculation will just complicate things I guess.. What I learnt about pivot point is move to a lower TF when price gets into your zone and look for the last 2 strong support or resistant that needs to be broken b4 you buy or sell... Thanks for your imput chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 7:03pm On Jan 13
Oga mi GabsonFX2! Mo ki yin sir!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:16pm On Jan 13

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13
wuyexzy01:

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹... oga dmahn! Anything wey go dey give u psychological stress no gree for ahm!! If you enter a trade and u get confused along the way u can just close it and save ur self d mental stress! It's not always about whether one is right or wrong but just find a way to get ur own piece of cake!!!
No matter how much u loose in forex u can make much more back just don't lose ur head! So learn to accept the loss!!

My Oga I tire oo... I still have chance to BE once market open but I really need that TP ajeh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. That's roughly 2%...I think I ll accept the loss instead of BE sef... Best loser wins tot me to only trust and follow the signal that make me take the trade and ignore all the signals that created fear... So Im not setting BE... I ll accept the loss instead cry cry.... I will update the house when SL hit grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:37pm On Jan 13

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by aysha1245: 7:48pm On Jan 13
Staying updated on forex markets is crucial for informed decision-making in the dynamic world of currency trading. Real-time information allows traders to capitalize on market trends, mitigate risks, and seize opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FuckingNaira: 8:29pm On Jan 13
Geovanni412:

Babypips will take too much time to learn

Fast track your process by taking the course by Bloom trading...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7IGTX_Peso?si=Dztl5EY4oBcxWb91

Yoo bro, I will visit it as soon as possible
But which broker do you recommend for a starter to use practice demo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FuckingNaira: 8:31pm On Jan 13
LAxYMAN:

Babypips.Com Just Take The Free Course On The Platform
Thanks
Lemme head to there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 8:56pm On Jan 13
dmahn:

My Oga I tire oo... I still have chance to BE once market open but I really need that TP ajeh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. That's roughly 2%...I think I ll accept the loss instead of BE sef... Best loser wins tot me to only trust and follow the signal that make me take the trade and ignore all the signals that created fear... So Im not setting BE... I ll accept the loss instead cry cry.... I will update the house when SL hit grin
Omo craze pass craze o... imagine!! I go update d house when SL hit! I dne laugh tire.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 9:08pm On Jan 13
dmahn:

On a serious note... "I really need that TP" makes me know your stance. Brother close that thing with that little profit once market open so you can stay sharp and start fresh!!! Plus an advantage of a clearer mind when not carrying any exposure. Although I'll ride for no position. When the direction is clearer u'll make more money! Nothing beats me silly like an early loss into the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13
wuyexzy01:

On a serious note... "I really need that TP" makes me know your stance. Brother close that thing with that little profit once market open so you can stay sharp and start fresh!!! Plus an advantage of a clearer mind when not carrying any exposure. Although I'll ride for no position. When the direction is clearer u'll make more money! Nothing beats me silly like an early loss into the week.

Noted boss.. The bolded is very very crucial, not starting the week with a loss πŸ‘Œ. Thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abbas01: 10:28pm On Jan 13
My peeps, I just wanted to share my progress so far and ask for your opinions on how I can get even better. It has been over a month since I started learning forex (early December last year). I learned using resources from youtube, nairaland, baby pip's free online courses etc. I began trading with a $10,000 CMC Markets demo account (literally blindly without any specific strategy, how foolish), and I continuously saw a drawdown of that account to about $5,500. I had to suspend trading for some time to go back to the drawing board, seriously learn, and adopt a trading technique. I decided to try out my first FTMO free trial (demo), that account sef no last, e blow as there was inconsistency with my lot sizing and risk management. After realizing these gaps, and learning from the mistakes, I choose to sign up for a second 15k FTMO free trial. As shown in the screenshot, I had my first and only profit week this week after about 6 weeks of trading (still demo o). This thing is not easy at all but I keep moving regardless. You will notice that I went from a $400 deficit (start of this week) to a $258 profit (end of week). Still a long way to go as I haven’t met the profit target yet. Any helpful feedback will be appreciated.

Right now, I trade using technical analysis, but I want to eventually incorporate fundamentals as well. Mutumina @davigle, based on your posts, it appears that you are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to fundamental analysis. I was wondering if you could help shed light on some basic information for a layman like me on events such as NFP, CPI, etc. I came across a post here (with a lot of grammar) wey someone mentioned BISI too, lol. What are they? How do they influence trading? And when to look out for them? What are the actions to take during these news/events? I wanted to get in touch with you directly, but I decided to put it out here so other rookies can benefit from the information you share. I appreciate your support and prompt response to my messages offline. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:27pm On Jan 13

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:07am On Jan 14
kellybently:

Your prediction BTC going down bellow 11k?

Something like that....thats what I am anticipating. I maybe wrong, make we dey look sha. But I don chop 500pips from their sha just incase. πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:08am On Jan 14
Ibrahimlagosian:
Dis man

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 5:44am On Jan 14
peteregwu:

Something like that....thats what I am anticipating. I maybe wrong, make we dey look sha. But I don chop 500pips from their sha just incase. πŸ˜‚

btc 40k, maybe 38k then up to 100k

from my analysis. btc is going back up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abbas01: 7:09am On Jan 14
GabsonFX2:
One month in, you are on propfirm. undecided

Not the best approach to learning the rudiment.

Thank you for the response chief, I would gladly welcome and appreciate your suggestions on how to go about it. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:24am On Jan 14
A witch's map

Let's see if this is concept, cos these days i be seeing double.

It's a Buy trade
Entry was 23%
Another entry can be 61%

SL ideally should b 0%, I will like to use 23%

Tp 423%

Witchcraftfx concept exam:
1. If this were a witchcraftfx true fib, which of these levels is price most likely to respond from to make the 423% movement
A. 61%
B. 50%
C. 38%

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:28am On Jan 14

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:31am On Jan 14
GabsonFX2:
Follow this timeline:

Paper backtesting (This means you will need to look at the charts from history) - 1 month
Demo trading, applying what you discovered from paper backtesting - 3 months
Live trading with cent account - 3 months
Live trade with regular dollar account - 1 to 3 months
Withdraw only the profits from live trade and buy at least two prop accounts, trade prop account - forever
Now withdraw profits from prop accounts each month, and buy more prop accounts - forever

Expand!

In one year, re-examine yourself

my mentor I will follow this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 9:03am On Jan 14
What you eat before/during active trading session is important.
- No carbs, sugar, coffee, etc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 9:16am On Jan 14
abbas01:
My peeps, I just wanted to share my progress so far and ask for your opinions on how I can get even better. It has been over a month since I started learning forex (early December last year). I learned using resources from youtube, nairaland, baby pip's free online courses etc. I began trading with a $10,000 CMC Markets demo account (literally blindly without any specific strategy, how foolish), and I continuously saw a drawdown of that account to about $5,500. I had to suspend trading for some time to go back to the drawing board, seriously learn, and adopt a trading technique. I decided to try out my first FTMO free trial (demo), that account sef no last, e blow as there was inconsistency with my lot sizing and risk management. After realizing these gaps, and learning from the mistakes, I choose to sign up for a second 15k FTMO free trial. As shown in the screenshot, I had my first and only profit week this week after about 6 weeks of trading (still demo o). This thing is not easy at all but I keep moving regardless. You will notice that I went from a $400 deficit (start of this week) to a $258 profit (end of week). Still a long way to go as I haven’t met the profit target yet. Any helpful feedback will be appreciated.

Right now, I trade using technical analysis, but I want to eventually incorporate fundamentals as well. Mutumina @davigle, based on your posts, it appears that you are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to fundamental analysis. I was wondering if you could help shed light on some basic information for a layman like me on events such as NFP, CPI, etc. I came across a post here (with a lot of grammar) wey someone mentioned BISI too, lol. What are they? How do they influence trading? And when to look out for them? What are the actions to take during these news/events? I wanted to get in touch with you directly, but I decided to put it out here so other rookies can benefit from the information you share. I appreciate your support and prompt response to my messages offline. Thanks!

Dude, just get a mentor and then with extreme hard work, dedicate few years of your life.

Getting the right mentor for you, that is the story for another day. But stop trying to figure it out alone, that road is so depressing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:26am On Jan 14
abbas01:
My peeps, I just wanted to share my progress so far and ask for your opinions on how I can get even better. It has been over a month since I started learning forex (early December last year). news/events? I wanted to get in touch with you directly, but I decided to put it out here so other rookies can benefit from the information you share. I appreciate your support and prompt response to my messages offline. Thanks!

You don't need all these bogus info, just take it as a business that's all. The basics alone can see you through. Even with only naked candle stick.in Market structure we hv range and trend. Range you supposed to stay out/hands off except you can trade it. That's what give all traders most losses. The reason we hardly see anyone here drop alerts on EURCHF!

Then trend market we should trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Arcmida(m): 9:32am On Jan 14
Hi house, here again. Who trades synthetics here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (252) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11

Viewing this topic: DXYY and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.