Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State (2877 Views)

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health / Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Cantonese: 7:21am On Jan 01
Saturnalia:

Na wa ooo. You guys are totally irredeemable.

If Peter Obi had not lied that he doesn’t fly Private Jet, would Reno be taunting him?

Why don’t you address the numerous lies told by Peter Obi to deceive gullible Nigerians, (that are now being bursted by Reno on a daily) ?

That was how he also lied that Tinubu sent out WhatsApp messages against him that he would destroy Lagos, when it was actually a dumb Obidient called “Powell Glad Legbe” that disseminated the messages just to paint Tinubu in a bad light.

Look at another myopic post up there, saying I should ignore Reno? Why would I ignore somebody that keeps bursting your bubbles of utopia, lies, intimidation & propaganda? He presents facts and not playing Nzogbu-Nzogbu politics garnished with gri-gri & gra-gra.

Although I did not vote, but those who did really dodged a bullet.

He thought intimidating the “sane” electorates could take him into Aso Rock.

Bros stop disgracing yourself openly here please. It's still new year's day.

Your comment confuse even you too.

Obi said that he would not fly a private jet with public funds. How does it mean that he does not fly via private planes? Do you want to join Reno ignorantly pretending that he did not see Peter Obi travel of private planes during the last election campaigns? Where is the lie?

If someone else posted the WhatsApp message, where is Obi's fault? Do you want to claim That you are not aware that there are paid propagandists out there? Did Tinubu"s agents not post fake news all through the period against Obi?

My friend get some sleep please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by gare(f): 7:40am On Jan 01
Benwallt:
Reno Omokri has taken to Instagram to taunt politician Peter Obi for flying a Private jet to Plateau state on Saturday December 30.

He posted a video of Peter Obi disembarking from the private jet alongside his running mate in the 2023 presidential election, Datti Baba-Ahmed, and wrote

‘’I don’t fly Private fly”

You're so shameless, this na new Year try and change Obi this, Obi that, election has ended move on with your life, Obi is not the person in office, this your obsession is becoming sickening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Jan 01
gidgiddy:
Did the idiot actually say this?

You mean Peter Obi, a private individuals with no political position, mode of transport to commiserate with suffering people, meant more to Reno Omokiri than the commiseration its self?

But the President with his Presidential fleet has not managed to do the same?

The president is a lion while Obi is a rat. Lion doesn't move about aimlessly but a rat can't resist the gabbage

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by margaret231: 10:18am On Jan 01
Your ban is over and you want to start the year with foolishness?Your ban is over and you want to start the year with foolishness?...
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by bhella10: 10:26am On Jan 01
OnionBandit:
reply him the way he replied Dino melaye during that presidential election debate..right? 🤡🤡
I'm looking for that clip sef grin
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by OnionBandit(f): 1:50pm On Jan 01
bhella10:
I'm looking for that clip sef grin
E dey YouTube plenty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13cJytB6KM?si=h7x_UzrzubMd19ja
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by bhella10: 3:13pm On Jan 01

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Perfectbeing(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01
Cantonese:
Attention seeker. He expects Obi to go by road as a show of the suffering inflicted on Nigerians by the likes of Omokri.

He's discarded Atiku, works hard to get a job with Tinubu. Meanwhile Obi's name puts food on his table. Look at his head like that of an agama lizard.

Everything is not about money. The highest appointee of the President should be a minister. A minister earns 900k in Nigeria. Reno moves over 400k from just his subscribers on twitter alone.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Perfectbeing(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01
correctyourself:
Plateau is not a busy rout you can get a commercial flight everyday or when there is urgency.
Una ehn..😂 I thought the Nigerian Presidents should be using commercial planes like the Argentina's President
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 3:35pm On Jan 01
As the hate you Igbo have for Tinubu n other Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre ended with last year before demanding others who hate your hopeless Igbo fathers should not carry their hate into 2024 for you.
Bobloco:

Funmijoyb, abeg no carry this excessive hate you have for Peter Obi entire this year

Elections ended last year
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 3:36pm On Jan 01
Peter Obi can not reply him as hypocrisy n lies wan kill the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

mii4u:

The day dat peter obi will reply him is the day he will stop all these nonsense, but Peter obi is too busy to notice him. Reno is seriously craving obi's attention.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 3:39pm On Jan 01
That is not what the thread is about instead it is about the hypocrisy lies n deceit of an astonishingly foolish criminal n bastard Peter Obi who always post himself going in commercial flight but here we are today he as been exposed but pathetic paid foolish igbos do not want his hypocrisy lies exposed to the world.

Totilopussylick:
tongue

Reno Omokri have never for once visited IDP camps for donations but he is always the first to find fault from those that did
NwaliE01:

You still carry this your mouth enter 2024. Please show us where Peter Obi defrauded you.
You will see names of people EFCC is running after, yet you carry innocent person name replace them and unashamedly spill it in the public to massage your yeye hatred. Abeg, don't let us start the new year like this.
gidgiddy:
Did the idiot actually say this?

You mean Peter Obi, a private individuals with no political position, mode of transport to commiserate with suffering people, meant more to Reno Omokiri than the commiseration its self?

But the President with his Presidential fleet has not managed to do the same?
OmoFiditi:

He is still looking for more gullible ones to rip off with his fake and inept bitcoin analysis skill. grin
Positiveminds:
The only reason Reno Omokri still behaves like a spoilt brat is that people give attention to his silly comments
Ignore him, and he becomes irrelevant!
sholatech:
A simple check by Reno will show the Private jet is owned by Peter Obi's VP candidate
jmoore:
Reno Omonkey, is it his private jet?

Mumu zange!!
Isobug:

As usual, not even a hair will be raised by Peter Obi inform of reply to Omokri. And Reno will still be pained inside for not getting the attention he has been seeking from the man of the year
Seefinish:
This evil man without a stable family should leave Peter Obi alone.
Tinubu is yet to visit Kaduna and Plateau
mii4u:

The day dat peter obi will reply him is the day he will stop all these nonsense, but Peter obi is too busy to notice him. Reno is seriously craving obi's attention.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 3:44pm On Jan 01
How much as Tinubu ever stolen from your foolish n hopeless Igbo father ?

Today I am willing to take you own on this lie

MrALIVE:
if you were not a confused being,how on earth can you leave a fraud like tinubu and be calling peter Obi a fraud....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by OnionBandit(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01
bhella10:
Such a vain and empty man.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by gidgiddy: 5:52pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
That is not what the thread is about instead it is about the hypocrisy lies n deceit of an astonishingly foolish criminal n bastard Peter Obi who always post himself going in commercial flight but here we are today he as been exposed but pathetic paid foolish igbos do not want his hypocrisy lies exposed to the world.

On other words, exposing Peter Obi as lier means more to you and Reno than the fact that Obi went to commiserate with a community that lost over 200 lives to armed bandits? Pitiful
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by walefresh3(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01
Bobloco:

Funmijoyb, abeg no carry this excessive hate you have for Peter Obi entire this year

Elections ended last year
no be hate naa fact.. that Agulu thief is a pathological fuckin lieing being...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by HeadlessMob: 6:25pm On Jan 01
Soulsymbol99:
I just like as Mr Obi is living inside this guyz head, rent free grin

The same way Tinubu is living inside many fools rent free. We love it though
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by yommen: 6:41pm On Jan 01
Cantonese:
Attention seeker. He expects Obi to go by road as a show of the suffering inflicted on Nigerians by the likes of Omokri.

He's discarded Atiku, works hard to get a job with Tinubu. Meanwhile Obi's name puts food on his table. Look at his head like that of an agama lizard.

Obi has the money to fly a private jet but wears only one shoe alongside one wrist watch. Who is he actually deceiving?
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Bobloco: 6:44pm On Jan 01
walefresh3:
no be hate naa fact.. that Agulu thief is a pathological fuckin lieing being...

Including you, don't carry this excessive hate into this new year
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Morbeta11(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01
Ekpeitit:
The point is that Peter Obi said he doesn't fly in private jets.
Criticise the message not the messenger.
Peter Gringory Obi is a liar.

I believe you should look inward your family and check who is the liar between Mr. Obi and he whom formed your spermatozoa and evacuated it on a wrong carriage.
I come in peace.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by biaframaster200: 6:55pm On Jan 01
This is the same Peter Obi who promised that he would micro-manage government funds...the cheapest Private jet fee to the north is about 7 million nairas...

His asslickers crew will still come and defend his irrationality. and prodigal spending....

Oya, Asslcoker crew need more money to fly private jet....Mumu crew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 6:59pm On Jan 01
So I should ignore the prenual liar that lies have ruined his bigoted pathetic life ?!

gidgiddy:

On other words, exposing Peter Obi as lier means more to you and Reno than the fact that Obi went to commiserate with a community that lost over 200 lives to armed bandits? Pitiful
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Raskimonojendor: 7:00pm On Jan 01
Benwallt:
Reno Omokri has taken to Instagram to taunt politician Peter Obi for flying a Private jet to Plateau state on Saturday December 30.

He posted a video of Peter Obi disembarking from the private jet alongside his running mate in the 2023 presidential election, Datti Baba-Ahmed, and wrote

‘’I don’t fly Private fly”
Peter Obi is the agulu lying machine. Same way he lied that he has only one wrist watch.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by lampido22: 7:09pm On Jan 01
MICHEALADEX:

Did Obi claim he doesn't fly private jet or not?
He said he doesn't fly private jet with public fund.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
So I should ignore the prenual liar that lies have ruined his bigoted pathetic life ?!

Yeah 200 people have just being murdered but you and Reno are more interested in Obi's mode od transport to visit the bereaved

Sweet
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 7:54pm On Jan 01
Is that part of Reno's job or you just can't wait to expose what a foolish Igbo you are with your pathetic reasoning derived from irredeemable bigotry and chronic hate on the innocent man ?!

gidgiddy:

Yeah 200 people have just being murdered but you and Reno are more interested in Obi's mode od transport to visit the bereaved

Sweet
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by MrALIVE: 8:16pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
How much as Tinubu ever stolen from your foolish n hopeless Igbo father ?

Today I am willing to take you own on this lie

I don't have time for people who are still in love with their oppressors...get lost.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by TrackerXL: 8:20pm On Jan 01
Imagine who is talking you wey Ojukwu oppress so they hand your foolish to the Theodore Orji Peter Peter Obi Kalu Orji etc who now condemned your fate n destiny into the hands of the most foolish Igbo ever to walk the earth in Kanu. You are doomed without even knowing it.

You pathetic soul call someone a fraud but your hopeless Igbo father can not state a single thing or Kobo he stole from your wretched soul

MrALIVE:
I don't have time for people who are still in love with their oppressors...get lost.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State by Chiefpriestt: 8:59pm On Jan 01
funmijoyb:
Peter Obi na fraud real Nigerians carefully avoided. He's enjoying the money Igbo people and Edo people contributed for him during last year election. grin angry

Ndi Private jets
Poverty mind you got

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio BIAFRA London At 11870KHZ Or1187mhz.........tune On It.......... / South Got 70% Of Fund Allocated For Road Construction Under PTF / A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.