Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. (2879 Views)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Paretomaster(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
did anyone receive the call too? she said she is from FORWARD NIGERIA, she want to know if i have my PVC, and if i will vote for GEJ.

I simply told her that's a personal decision.

she just hanged up, i guess she smell CHANGE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Paretomaster(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
N.A.B.S read backward.
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by x6blade(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
My mat grin
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by chamboy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pdp recruited Oloshos na

1 Like

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by solemate: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
yes my colleague in the office received same call. she is campaigning for APC

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by KanwuliaJara: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
#GEJ!
It is official! kiss

1 Like

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
They called me yesterday too! I screamed God forbid and the Lady went blank with em' em' started laughing... It was a Landline starting with 0129....! Though I guessed it was from APC campaign Team!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Desperate Jonathan

shey na by force? lol grin grin
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Desperate Jonathan

shey na by force? lol grin grin

I thought it was actually from the APC..!lol
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hay Pee Cheee using different methodology, journey in futility.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
did anyone receive the call too? she said she is from FORWARD NIGERIA, she want to know if i have my PVC, and if i will vote for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by gen2briz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na this change sure pass..
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Got same call last Sunday. She claimed to be from an APC rally. Asked why I havent come to pick my PVC at Agege. I told her I will at my own leisure if I so desire. She now asked what party I will be voting for shocked
At this point, I told her never to ask me such as she got no right to know who I am voting for.
For sanity sake, I would have pasted her number here angry angry
For real cool

1 Like

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=30085829][/quote]Mr. T., the Op aint lying, I got such call too.
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
God help them if they call me...
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by DeviIhimself: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
chamboy:
Pdp recruited Oloshos na

Apc recruiting harlots and terrorist

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
chimkaire:
Mr. T., the Op aint lying, I got such call too.
So, if the op believes that the call emanated from Jonathan's camp why shouldn't we believe that it was a deliberate attempt by that Islamist party to portray Jonathan as a desperate man?

APC is all about lies and propaganda my dear - If they have their way they'll even lie to the devil himself about who he was before his fall from heavens.

Jonathan was in the Agrifest 2015 yesterday and he clearly said to the farmers not to vote for him if he has not performed above what they were use to before he came in. So, now you tell me if he was that desperate would he have said such a thing in an occasion of that magnitude?

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN MAN'S CLOTHING.

14 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by chamboy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Apc recruiting harlots and terrorist
nawa oo
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, if the op believes that the call emanated from Jonathan's camp why shouldn't we believe that it was a deliberate attempt by that Islamist party to portray Jonathan as a desperate man?

APC is all about lies and propaganda my dear - If they have their way they'll even lie to the devil himself about who he was before his fall from heavens.

Jonathan was in the Agrifest 2015 yesterday and he clearly said to the farmers not to vote for him if he has not performed above what they were use to before he came in. So, now you tell me if he was that desperate would he have said such a thing in an occasion of that magnitude?

No, the lady told me she is from APC. I made it clear in my post. If anyone claims PDP did it, ama paste the girl number here sad sad

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by udemzyudex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol.. so none of them one carry last, both PDP and APC..

3 days ago,a lady called my mum enquiring if she has collected are PVC and she said yes.

after that she started campaigning for APC,my mum said she just said OK and she hang up..

the same number called my dad,this one happen in my presence, my dad ask where she got his number and she said she got it from the LG where they registered and ask if he has collected his PVC.

my dad said yes and she started campaigning for APC,telling my dad to vote for APC ..Lol.
I was just watching, you know men naa, especially the one who is not in support of APC,he told her not to call his line again...

looks like both parties are taking this campaign thing to the next level..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
chimkaire:
No, the lady told me she is from APC. I made it clear in my post. If anyone claims PDP did it, ama paste the girl number here sad sad
Lol cheesy
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Freelancer00(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Why do u always think there's a conspiracy against PDP .
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Freelancer00:
Why do u always think there's a conspiracy against PDP .
Why do you always read my comment upside down? grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by glory2glory: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Got a call from them too. I told her bluntly I won't vote for GEJ.
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Freelancer00(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why do you always read my comment upside down? grin
Maybe because it was actually upside down

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by theNetdiva: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wizkid is LoveD and Adored by ALL. Here is a comprehensive list of All his songs in his MUSIC careeR;
--------------------

--------------------

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z WIZKID MUSIC DOWNLOAD cheesy[/url]
--------------------
ENJOY!
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Freelancer00:
Maybe because it was actually upside down
Nope ,it is because you have always left your brain at home. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by GOGMIG(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:

APC (retrogressive change) egnahc
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by Paretomaster(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
GOGMIG:

APC (retrogressive change) egnahc

She clearly state she is calling from FORWARD NIGERIA.
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by mumumugu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
It can not be APC.

Buhari cant remember his phone number so cannot call another person phone
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by ignis: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
I also got a call from them, She said her name is Angela from Forward Nigeria, she asked if I would be voting for GEJ in the forth coming election, I emphatically answered Yes. Then she asked if I have collected my PVC card, which I also answered yes. She then thanked me and ended the call by saying I should expect a message in few minutes.

Lo and behold, I got N2,000 transfer to my number, which I used to subscribe, because I was scared it could be withdrawn.
Re: A Lady Called Me This Morning To Inquire If I Will Vote For Gej. by stinggy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
chimkaire:
Got same call last Sunday. She claimed to be from an APC rally. Asked why I havent come to pick my PVC at Agege. I told her I will at my own leisure if I so desire. She now asked what party I will be voting for shocked
At this point, I told her never to ask me such as she got no right to know who I am voting for.
For sanity sake, I would have pasted her number here angry angry
For real cool

The number or ...... lipsrsealed tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Live In The Senate. Speaks On Election Postponement And Card Reader. / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Photo-speak! #nigeria "Old Chief Of Army Staff To The Right & New To The Left"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.