Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. (25404 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by crackhouse(m): 11:12am On Jan 01
Ok.. can somebody shout hallelujah.. this would have been called Adeboye's 2024 predictions..

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by dreyboard(m): 11:12am On Jan 01
Same predictions as usual..., Average Nigerian can made this same predictions with the way the country is right now cool

3 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by finallybusy: 11:13am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
1. How many times did he say the name of Jesus and God when he said this? undecided

2. Let me guess, that meaning known particularly to you — your own special interpretation aka spin — and not to everyone who heard it? undecided
Touch grass.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by virginchaser(m): 11:13am On Jan 01
Prophecies aren't meant for all. Some are getting devine healing while some are dying of their ailments.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Bulletproofgt: 11:17am On Jan 01
These no be prophecies na. These are normal hypothesis open to a new 365 days. Sure it will come with up and downs, opportunities, enemies , God has left this man

4 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On Jan 01
You see that number 2, this man Wan dey align him thought with Tinubu, he want make we suffer first.

Baba remove the corn wey dey your pocket grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by kareemkamil(m): 11:19am On Jan 01
If this man dey do Yahoo Yahoo, he for pass Hushpoppy.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kolanist(m): 11:20am On Jan 01
Apostle Arome Osayi said God told him Nigeria has entered a season of righteousness and the Bible says righteousness exalts a nation💡....pa Elton also when he was alive prophesied about a season of righteousness in Nigeria....these prophecies I can bank on
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Maj196(m): 11:22am On Jan 01
Just conjectures

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Originalsly: 11:23am On Jan 01
Can we review his prophecies for 2023? I just don't know how members can sit and endure such nonsense under the title prophecy.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by NOwazobia: 11:27am On Jan 01
Na today? 🤤

Next!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Chivik93(m): 11:31am On Jan 01
Na Tinubu own I wan hear, the last time I check na only Tinubu prophesy come to pass

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by JoeEeL(m): 11:33am On Jan 01
IN YEAR 2024, U GUYS STILL DO THIS NONSENSE?!

4 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by chidiakwari: 11:34am On Jan 01
Omooba77:
Nigeria –

1. The wind is blowing (ask God to allow the wind to blow you good).

2. Things will get worse before it gets better in 2024.

3. Because the wind is blowing, some serious secrets would come into the open.

Individuals –

4. There are some people who would start the year as nothing (nobody) but become significant before the end of the year.

5. There will be many opportunities this year, so get ready to grab them.

International –

There will be divine intervention in those places that are hot.

There would be quite medical breakthroughs in areas like cancer, asthma, hypertension, and sugar diabetes.

this mad man does not fail to dish out this pathetic gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:34am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Make we read deceitful spins hidden behind the numerous mentions of the word God and the name Jesus Christ in an attempt to give legitimacy to mere drivel. undecided
Hahahaha bad guy
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by mrjojo: 11:38am On Jan 01
Here we go again!
Year in year out, they keep giving this prophecies with no impact on Nigerians lives .infact the country keep getting poorer, isn't it time to give it a rest ?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

For a PhD holder, one would thought it would be obvious

3 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by oluwaseyi0: 11:40am On Jan 01
deanoffaculty:

Most especially that cancer, I pray science will find a meaningful breakthrough to the cure.
Science? I thought we already have religion

Science is filled with infidel actors
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Jan 01
I prophesy that it shall rain this year! Pray the rain favours you.

I prophesy that day will follow night this year. When it is very dark at night just pray and hold on change is coming!

I prophesy that the trees and grass will have green leaves this year!

I prophesy that cars will move, planes will fly and ships will sail this year!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:50am On Jan 01
If you believe all these spews are prophecy, there's need to examine your brain for proper analysis.

All this nonsense is not acceptable to white Mens, but saleable only in Africa Country.

Game of calculations!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by rajiedreez: 11:50am On Jan 01
Dependency on this things are detrimental

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Skyehigher1: 11:59am On Jan 01
What I know pretty sure is that this year 2024 is going to be a good year for me and my family my love ones my brothers and sisters and Nigeria..... Especially Nigeria will be great and define intervention from God Almighty Allah and I will be blessed with more money and good things in my life and my families

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Medici777: 12:06pm On Jan 01
This is not a prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by aswani(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01
Omooba77:
Nigeria –

1. The wind is blowing (ask God to allow the wind to blow you good).

2. Things will get worse before it gets better in 2024.

3. Because the wind is blowing, some serious secrets would come into the open.

Individuals –

4. There are some people who would start the year as nothing (nobody) but become significant before the end of the year.

5. There will be many opportunities this year, so get ready to grab them.

International –

There will be divine intervention in those places that are hot.

There would be quite medical breakthroughs in areas like cancer, asthma, hypertension, and sugar diabetes.

Oga Adeboye, why did you not see Covid coming when it did? Enter house abeg, you and all the other Charlatans.

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Sunnyski: 12:18pm On Jan 01
Rubbish!

God of men has dropped his prediction.

You for tell us who go carry Premiere League.

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by walosky(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01
I didn't see any prophecies here

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by adonisuwa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01
Mumu set of people with Thier mumu and irrelevant prophecies.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by THeUNIFIER: 12:31pm On Jan 01
matrix199:
Truly African religion is for the idiots. These folks keep doling out predictions calling them prophecies after 80% previous predictions didn't happen.

Plus why are these predictions always given at the start of an annual cycle? The Sun doesn't keep date because date is human delusion of counting the number of times the Sun apparently rises.

Here we are on planet Earth thinking we are significant in the universe, that we are God's chosen creatures whereas Earth is like an atom to the universe. Somewhere in the universe lies other larger planets with advanced creatures(humans call aliens) who are structurally and mentally more advanced than humans and see themselves as the God's chosen ones.

Think critically!

In a bid to come off as intelligent you brutally expose yourself as shallow minded and easily manipulated. There are no such things as aliens. You have been whitewashed and conditioned into believing in devilish constructs which serves to blind you from the truth.

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Otunbakayce: 12:40pm On Jan 01
This delusional statements of con men should stop this year please.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by seguno2: 12:41pm On Jan 01
deanoffaculty:
Most especially that cancer, I pray science will find a meaningful breakthrough to the cure.

Will you volunteer as human Guinea pig for the experiments needed to achieve this breakthrough you desire

Is this the meaning of faith without works is dead?
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by emperor4love(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01
Members of those churches una de see who una dey follow em footsteps

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Quebec91(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01
cheesy
LooneyLester:
Imagine being a Christian

The root of degeneracy and fággotry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.