Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. (25390 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Jan 01
43Ronin:
■ You did not profer any solutions nor contribute to knowledge. Just said rubbish and moved on cos u don't have anything to offer. Pls answer my question. if the watchers are angels how come they had dick, sperm and DNA to impregnate women. Mind you there had to be some form of genetical matching for their imtercourse to produce children because no matter how many times a man fùcks a cow the cow will never get pregnant because our DNA ain't similar. So please how did your angels have genes to produce humanoid offspring?
create a separate thread then so we can explore what scripture in fact says as opposed to these ridiculous assertions about angels and aliens. lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Odss11: 7:25pm On Jan 01
Here is mine

Chelsea will win 23/24 EPL.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by uloaku4jokotade: 7:48pm On Jan 01
He only said wind will blow Though it has a strong meaning He only said wind will blow Though it has a strong meaning ...
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jan 01
uloaku4jokotade:
He only said wind will blow Though it has a strong meaning He only said wind will blow Though it has a strong meaning ...
What is the strong meaning of wind blowing? undecided
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by EDOLUWA: 10:09pm On Jan 01
matrix199:
Truly African religion is for the idiots. These folks keep doling out predictions calling them prophecies after 80% previous predictions didn't happen.

Plus why are these predictions always given at the start of an annual cycle? The Sun doesn't keep date because date is human delusion of counting the number of times the Sun apparently rises.

Here we are on planet Earth thinking we are significant in the universe, that we are God's chosen creatures whereas Earth is like an atom to the universe. Somewhere in the universe lies other larger planets with advanced creatures(humans call aliens) who are structurally and mentally more advanced than humans and see themselves as the God's chosen ones.

Think critically!

You type meaningless things here. God will deliver you from your confusion.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jan 01
EDOLUWA:
■ You type meaningless things here. God will deliver you from your confusion.
Which God? Amadioha, Sango, Ogun....cause certainly not the God of Israel who made no promises to Nigeria. undecided
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by GABRIEL6036: 11:46pm On Jan 01
tremilatre:
There is no prophecy here, only suggestions and advice.
We need to shake off the shackles of advice coated as prophecies, a lot of us are slaves to religion hence we're always held captive by our slave masters who only seem intelligent and supernatural cos we can't be bothered to read the bible.
Prophecies in the bible were never ambiguous, they were spoken with boldness cos they heard clearly from God.
God bless your brain 🧠. Have a kiss 💋 on that head 😘
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Mysteriousworld: 5:39am On Jan 02
Amotolongbo:
So the Christians killed, grieved, poor and hungry are not children of God?
They are.. Sometimes, ignorance kills.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Jan 02
Mysteriousworld:
They are.. Sometimes, ignorance kills.
According to Jesus Christ, Children of God of Israel are those of Israel who have first attained holiness. So, how exactly do you know that all those killed were Holy beings? undecided

Holy beings ignorant? Ignorant of what exactly? I ask since holiness is directly connected with the Knowing of God's Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 38. How can a one who Knows God's Truth be said to be ignorant?
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Samizen(m): 7:25am On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Fallen angels ke? Ofcourse they were not aliens but fallen angels ke? lipsrsealed

Sorry to say that.
The right description there is 'sons of God'
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Samizen(m): 7:28am On Jan 02
43Ronin:

Go back to primary school if you can't understand English. So answer my question, did the fallen angels become physical to be able to have sex?

Yes ofcourse.
They got transformed.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by THeUNIFIER: 7:39am On Jan 02
43Ronin:

You have not answered my question. Taking the form of man is not the same as being man biologically. So please explain to me in my ignorance how ministering spirits started having sex with women when they saw they were beautiful? In the Catholic Bible there's the story of Tobias where angel Raphael accompanies him to marry Susan and cast the demon of death always killing Susan's suitors. At the banquet angel Raphael is seen to be eating. However after defeating the demon he explains to Tobias that it was all an illusion and that angels are not mortal that can eat human food... please look it up. Again pls answer how spirits can suddenly have lost for man and have carnal knowledge of them.
PLS note the bible does not contain the world's history bur jewish history. The Bible only dates back to 6000 years ago. It has been proven that this world is millions of years old.

First of let me apologies for my harsh response prior. That said, I would like you to know that these beings are capable of feats unimaginable. In Gen 18, the 3 angels that visited Abraham not only had human forms but ate the food given to them. Surely they don't need it but it goes to show that they can imitate men in so many respects.

As for why the angels fell to the sin of lust, you must know that angels aren't robots but sentient beings capable of thought and action. In other words, they were created with freewill like we are. It is this very gift that led Lucifer to believe he could overthrow Elohim while in heaven! In the case of the watchers tho, they were sent to guide and oversee the development of the human race but overtime they abandoned their duty to play the role of fathers. The takeaway? Angels can still disobey God if they want to.

I implore you to study the Bible for yourself and limit external influence in your quest for the truth. In 2Thess 2:9-12, the Bible prophesied of a great deception which is at work today. If you're not careful, you may be swayed to broad way.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by 43Ronin: 7:46am On Jan 02
Samizen:

Yes ofcourse.
They got transformed.
Set awon transformers cheesy
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Samizen(m): 8:15am On Jan 02
43Ronin:
Set awon transformers cheesy
Now,tell me. Which word do you want me to use,so that you'll understand..!.
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Jan 02
Samizen:
■ Yes ofcourse.
They got transformed.
Which fallen angels got transformed? Where? undecided
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Samizen(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Which fallen angels got transformed? Where? undecided

Huh...
Sorry, i have corrected myself..
Check for yourself,there is q plqce i corrected myself [not fallen angels,but sons of God]...

and talking of transformed,you wanna ask me that they didn't change from their initial being to become humans 8prpqs
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Mysteriousworld: 8:00am On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, Children of God of Israel are those of Israel who have first attained holiness. So, how exactly do you know that all those killed were Holy beings? undecided

Holy beings ignorant? Ignorant of what exactly? I ask since holiness is directly connected with the Knowing of God's Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 38. How can a one who Knows God's Truth be said to be ignorant?

Even christ was killed. He was hungry, and all the above you mentioned... Being poor doesnt mean youre not inline... And being rich doesnt mean youre holy.
Think...
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On Jan 07
Mysteriousworld:
■ Even christ was killed. He was hungry, and all the above you mentioned... Being poor doesnt mean youre not inline... And being rich doesnt mean youre holy.
Think...
Jesus Christ was killed because He laid down His life and He rose because He picked His life back up - John 10 vs 1 -18. undecided

I never mentioned holiness having anything to do with being rich of being poor. So what do you mean? undecided
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Mysteriousworld: 12:14pm On Jan 10
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was killed because He laid down His life and He rose because He picked His life back up - John 10 vs 1 -18. undecided

I never mentioned holiness having anything to do with being rich of being poor. So what do you mean? undecided

You mentioned holiness...
Yes christ laid down his life for them to KILL HIM.... HE WAS KILLED BUT Resurrected
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Jan 10
Mysteriousworld:
■ You mentioned holiness...
Yes christ laid down his life for them to KILL HIM.... HE WAS KILLED BUT Resurrected
I mentioned holiness but it has no connection to any of what is contained in your rebuttal. undecided

Jesus Christ laid down His life for them to kill Him? You are kidding, right? undecided
Re: RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. by Mysteriousworld: 7:25am On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
I mentioned holiness but it has no connection to any of what is contained in your rebuttal. undecided

Jesus Christ laid down His life for them to kill Him? You are kidding, right? undecided

Wetin you dey yahn now.. Do you even understand yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.