Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu (3584 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / Hamman Tukur Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Quintessence44: 8:26am On Jan 01
GREAT!

DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION IGBOS BACK TO THEIR HOLE IN A CIRCLE?

PLEASE SAY YES!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DaTruths: 8:40am On Jan 01
Let oduduwa and Biafra declare independence at a go, it would overwhelm the North.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 8:46am On Jan 01
And I'm sure their cries mean nothing to you right? What about those maami in the villages who can no longer afford panla bonga fish again? Where they not eating panla bonga fish with ease last year, even in the height of Buhari cluelessness?

If you have no pity for your self, at least pity those maami in SW.

Slytiger:

They have been crying "ebi mpa won" before Tinubu got elected and subsidy got removed. Try another one.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 8:50am On Jan 01
No we want a decision that allow peace & progress for everyone... Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa fulanis too.

Even the northern brothers are suffering, just as much or more than everyone else.

A confederation will work well, at some of the regions could be a shelter for the persecuted marginalized discriminated ethnic groups to work out something. For instance, Obadiah Mai lafia fighting for his homeland could have access good quality peer pressure group from the safe confines of SE, SW or SS regions without the fear of been poisoned by Agents of the Nigerian Deep State!

DaTruths:
Let oduduwa and Biafra declare independence at a go, it would overwhelm the North.

2 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by BreconHills(m): 8:52am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
My brother we no fit wait.... There's a risk of Nigeria descending into Chaos....

You think that one from Finland dey play abi or those ones from Niger & Chad kwo?

Either the moderates win this or see it fall into the hands of Hardliners.

Like we warned y'all about Buhari & Asiwaju, when e happen una eyes go clear, that's if you are alive though!

Nigeria will not descend into chaos or war.

Its a tired, worn out statement.

Anyone who wants to leave or wants de- jure regionalism ( some parts of NG are already practicing de-facto regionalism) should apply pressure on his HoR member to table a motion for amendment of the 1999 constitution and then pressure NASS members to support it. Simple.

Everything else is grandstanding.

Let's start the new year with some logic. There is plenty of time to derail later.

5 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 8:57am On Jan 01
Well, if it's a confederation framework, you can
not deport them all, instead you can design local laws that make it near impossible to own land, businesses without local partners. It will favor your ass when these Igbos have to share trade secrets with y'all, don't you think?

The other way round, if it's full blown secession, and they have their own country, and all the sovereignty that goes with it, yeah you can deport all millions of them. You have my support. That's after allowing them time to move or sell their assets.

My bruh, no be fight. As Taliban and the mullahs of Iran say drinking alcohol is Haram, have you seen any investor going there to set up brewery? No!

Quintessence44:
GREAT!

DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION IGBOS BACK TO THEIR HOLE IN A CIRCLE?

PLEASE SAY YES!

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:01am On Jan 01
Do you mean HoR members that depends on wrong judicial system led by CJN Arioowola kayode or those elected by popular votes?

Those who depends on CJN Arioowola kayode are in the National Assembly while 80% of those elected by popular votes are outside the national assembly, or are you suggesting we set up a parallel national assembly, the People's Assembly!

Be careful what you suggest in ignorance because all it takes to get it done is just the Critical Mass, those DSS, police no go do anything, just like the KGB during the separation of the Soviet union.

I'm sure you ain't following the news. But if you do and insist that Nigeria is not already experiencing chaos, then I stand on my covenant with G-d and pray that the chaos that visited the people of Plateau State also visit you, let's check something. And if you be an elite, I pray also, the Chaos that comes through unknown gun men visit you too!

BreconHills:

Anyone who wants to leave or wants de- jure regionalism ( some parts of BG are already practicing de-facto regionalism) should apply pressure on his HoR member to table a motion for amendment of the 1999 constitution and then pressure NASS members to support it. Simple.

Let's start the new year with some logic. There is plenty of time to derail later.

2 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:03am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
We come in Peace and we shall support all initiative that's would bring peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.
~ Bigkoko Group Inc.

• Allow the Igbos have a country of their own!
• I choose my people; Fulani, over Nigeria!
• We are closer to our people in Chad, Niger, Cameroon than Igbos or others in Nigeria!
~ Tukur Danmuazu.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/baba-b-ibrahim-a33b73224_breaking-i-choose-my-people-fulani-over-activity-7147370070170640384-UUIw?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

Read for your selves. No need to continue with a failed experiment, while keeping it going with bloodshed for More than 100 damned years!

As a continental Business Group, One of our CSR goal for Africa is lending a voice to persecuted, marginalized & discriminated ethnic groups in Africa.

In line with Specific CSR Mandate, we shall have a symposium in Amsterdam Netherlands in May 2024 to Garner global support for our efforts at ending bloodshed and conflicts in Africa.

This is a funded projected, so relaxed and be happy for it! Participants are welcomed from all ethnic groups in Africa to voice their support. Plateau, Benue State & MB minorities should take advantage of this event and prepare a representative that would grace the event, no be to dey allow others speak for una. Make una too talk una self.

What I will partly focus on in 2024~ as part of my contribution to sustaining Democracy, rule of law, justice & fair play in Africa is supporting a return to Regional Govt in Nigeria.

Main goal: A loose Federation having, a weak center focused on, defense of the federation from external aggression and strong regions focused on regional economic development, all laws & norms affecting the each will be fully decided by them up to the Apex Justice system. No more a scenario where a Christian or Sharia judge determining what happens in the north or Igbo land.

Issues affecting two regions at once would be determined by a federation law enforcement agency~ akin to something like the FBI, lower - Apex Court system.

All regions will fund the center from it's proceeds, which would be audited by a federation agency. Federation would be made up of one president rotated amongst the regions and four or five Vice presidents representing each regions as the case may be to decide it's business.

We are banking on using the same framework that brought peace to Europe after thousands of years fighting amongst themselves. This framework would bring Peace, Cooperation and Development to the territories called Nigeria.

In the Nigerian context, we are in support of
Four or five strong Regions: Yoruboid, Igboid, Hausa-fulani and/or, with an Amalgam of SS minorities.

Within this framework, no body go talk of dominance of each other. If una get oil, gas, minerals or cash crops use am well, if una like allow fellows like Asiwaju, Ibori, Orji, Wike, maina, etc rule una. Na una cup of tea. You see how the Schengen Zone be, na so we dey Plan am.

All the minerals found in each region belongs them, and they contribute a derivative of 20% monthly to the Center. On the revenue from offshore, it's a 50-50 share formula, the region would retain 50% and hand over 50% to the Center.

There shall be Only one Army, Navy, air force ~ the Federation army.

There shall be only one legal tender ~the Naira.

There shall be only one Reserve Bank ~ the CBN.

There shall be a Federation anti corruption, police agency that investigate cross regional crimes.

Each region can Develop its own digital assets and tenders for regional trading, but once it affects cross regional trading, you must get the naira or other acknowledged FX.

Each region would have it's own anti corruption agency (looks like we all understand corruption differently), justice system, police Force, civil norms.
The federation passport would also Mark out which region you come from based on proper information gotten from the Holder, so that if your region is known for frauds, drug peddling, lies, forgery, prostitution, terrorists etc, it will not affect the issuance of visa or travelling for other Nigerians.... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 With this no region would suffer unjustly for harm caused by other regions!

All the Igboid speaking tribes would be segregated, grouped and amalgam as a Region. Same with the yoruboid, merging with the Itsekhiri of Delta state with them. A supervised Referendum will ratify all these.

If you want to turn your region into Islamabad or Tora Bora Bora regions of Afghanistan or Iran, good for you!

If you want to turn your region into Dubai, good for you!

If you want to turn your region into Taiwan, good for you.

If you want your region to excel in exporting terrorists, good for you!

If you want your region to be perfect in exporting Adeboye brand of Christianity, good for you!

If your region is good at exporting drugs or prostitutes, good for you!

If your region is good at frauds, good for you!
Your crimes won't be a problem or other regions having a burden of guilt by association!

Nigeria debts would be shared and given to all region's to pay according to the projects or planned projects such loans or debts were designed for.
For example, all the debts accumulated by Buhari during his eight years, 80% of it would have to be paid by the Hausas Fulani & Yoruboid regions since 80-90% of the projects were actually planned or located there!

Any or all collaborative projects between the regions must be subject to a referendum for the people to decide if they need such.. just like it's done in Switzerland or UK.

A Govt led by people; one sanctioned for drug dealing and the other alleged to be one of those who founded Boko Haram can not be trusted with the fact of over 200 million people, whose lives are daily been cut short!

Congratulations to those G-d blessed with life to see a New squeaky clean year 2024.

Bigkoko ~ Discover Africa with us!
they are going no where, they are our slaves in southwest, and they must continue to slave forever

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Slytiger: 9:03am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
And I'm sure their cries mean nothing to you right? What about those maami in the villages who can no longer afford panla bonga fish again? Where they not eating panla bonga fish with ease last year, even in the height of Buhari cluelessness?

If you have no pity for your self, at least pity those maami in SW.

Same way I pity the young girls in the SE spreading their holes for a bottle of coke and Indomie, even before subsidy removal.

2 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by opamoses1: 9:07am On Jan 01
BreconHills:

Anyone who wants to leave or wants de- jure regionalism ( some parts of BG are already practicing de-facto regionalism) should apply pressure on his HoR member to table a motion for amendment of the 1999 constitution and then pressure NASS members to support it. Simple.

I also told him that on the 1st page and another poster told him that as well. You are the 3rd person telling him that.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by opamoses1: 9:08am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
Do you mean HoR members that depends on wrong judicial system led by CJN Arioowola kayode or those elected by popular votes?

Those who depends on CJN Arioowola kayode are in the National Assembly while 80% of those elected by popular votes are outside the national assembly, or are you suggesting we set up a parallel national assembly, the People's Assembly!

Be careful what you suggest in ignorance because all it takes to get it done is just the Critical Mass, those DSS, police no go do anything, just like the KGB during the separation of the Soviet union.

I'm sure you ain't following the news. But if you do and insist that Nigeria is not already experiencing chaos, then I stand on my covenant with G-d and pray that the chaos that visited the people of Plateau State also visit you, let's check something. And if you be an elite, I pray also, the Chaos that comes through unknown gun men visit you too!

Plateau state has experienced chaos and violence under every Government since 1999. Lol

Infact, Obasanjo imposed a state of emergency under Dariye and a military administrator took over the state.

It seems you people started following politics after Peter Obi showed up in 2022 after it was obvious the PDP ticket was going to Atiku.

Ps: you keep calling out Ariwoola exposes you as a Peter Obi fan boy.

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:10am On Jan 01
Hey dear, what an adult or person do with his/her private parts is Actually non of my business and usually don't attract sympathy, support or objections. That's why it's called "Private part"
We want a Western system in Igbo land. Y'all are welcomed to continue with the Nigerian system as it suits y'all.

We don't want the SE & SS to fall into the hands of Hardliners or certificate forgers, coupists, riggers, looter's etc but It appears that's what the Nigerian Deep State & some unscrupulous elements from SW wants!

But I swear on This first day of 2024, it will be resisted and the Nigerian Deep State & those elements from SW will lose!

Slytiger:

Same way I pity the young girls in the SE spreading their holes for a bottle of coke and Indomie, even before subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by opamoses1: 9:12am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
Hey dear, what an adult or person do with his/her private parts is Actually non of my business and usually don't attract sympathy, support or objections. That's why it's called "Private part"
We want a Western system in Igbo land. Y'all are welcomed to continue with the Nigerian system as it suits y'all.

We don't want the SE & SS to fall into the hands of Hardliners. It appears that's what the Nigerian Deep State & some unscrupulous elements from SW wants!

But I swear on This first day of 2024, it will be resisted and the Nigerian Deep State will lose!

You mean it's nobody's business when girls including underage trade their pussy and butthole for Indomie grin

Guy you are funny. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:17am On Jan 01
opamoses1:

Plateau state has experienced chaos and violence under every Government since 1999. Lol

Infact, Obasanjo imposed a state of emergency under Dariye and a military administrator took over the state.

It seems you people started following politics after Peter Obi showed up in 2022 after it was obvious the PDP ticket was going to Atiku.

OP is making it look like this is the 1st violence in Plateau state. During GEJ era, a plateau state Senator was even killed when he went for a funeral for those that were killed a day before. Yet, Nigeria did not explode as OP is making it seem. It's easy to deduce from his post that if Peter Obi had won, he would not have created this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:20am On Jan 01
Ohhh I guess you actually want the chaos to continue. Since you agree there is chaos, and there's a solution. Take it

Security wise, Asiwaju is doing what others have done. Allow the killings to happen, express shock, set up a kangaroo committee and wait till the next killing happen again!

By your comment, even Obj was more pragmatic in trying to solve the Chaos. What have our dear Asiwaju done?

Really? HE Peter Obi represents the best that could have happened to savage an already failed system, but since those who likes to snatch, grab & run away with power got it, they should at least try make a system where an Igbo elite don't need a full barrack to hit SE for Xmas owambe celebration. It's a yearly ritual for Igbos. I can feel the pains when they don't travel especially when they can afford it.

We all know what CJN Arioowola kayode is capable off.... Well, with our suggestions other regions will give no shit if y'all appoint a Grand Khandi to over see your judicial system based on the tenets of Sango -islam.

And let me shock you a bit, in Alaigbo HE Peter Obi, a known Zikist won't even make the cut for councilor because Igbos knows what they want! We're a homogeneous, republican, neoconservative breed. In my opinion, the Igbo people would sooner elect prophet MNK than a Peter Obi!

opamoses1:

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by KwuoteYourFada: 9:21am On Jan 01
Slytiger:

The idiots are those whose parents are getting flogged every monday and family getting shot at tongue

Clown there were all political killings

Should I show you the ones of Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by enochogaga(m): 9:30am On Jan 01
phorget:

At least they haven't flogged your own parents, wait until they start flogging them before you complain. This is 2024 and it would be best for you not to cry more than the bereaved.

Have u not be crying more than the bereaved in the cases of others? Hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Kennyswag: 9:32am On Jan 01
If you really want biafra, you wouldn't be crying about demolition of your 2x2 shops in Lagos.

You would have relocated to igboland since and permanently stay there

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37am On Jan 01
Slytiger:
This you 👇
Leave the werey

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:38am On Jan 01
You sound stupid in your assertion. I do not know of any under girls selling their private parts, if I do I will Work to close such places and get the traffickers apprehended, but you claim to know, and have not reported such places where the trade takes place And you are simply not even ashamed of yourself. What a shame I share a country with someone like you, and it's a divine duty to my family to make sure we leave the crazy system y'all love so much.
And If it was an adult, you heard me right,I don't Care! And you shouldn't either. What adult does with their private parts is non of your business!

Your comment shows how irresponsible you are, and how much the system has failed such little girls.

That's why we need a system that works. And y'all are welcomed to continue with your ways!

opamoses1:

You mean it's nobody's business when girls including underage trade their pussy and butthole for Indomie grin

Guy you are funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:39am On Jan 01
Because the Igbos want Biafra they should allow their properties to be demolished or stolen in broad daylight? How do you guys even think?

Kennyswag:
If you really want biafra, you wouldn't be crying about demolition of your 2x2 shops in Lagos.

You would have relocated to igboland since and permanently stay there

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:43am On Jan 01
Any killing in SE or SS is political, criminal and is not well planned, premeditated or programmed to Las for years! Except the one ones sponsored by the Nigerian Deep State! See how calm, enjoying SE & SS was for the yuletide celebration? Only those worrying are the elites who really are collaborators with the Deep State of Nigeria! That's why they need full barracks to visit their kinsmen!

KwuoteYourFada:

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:46am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
You sound stupid in your assertion. I do not know of any under girls selling their private parts, if I do I will Work to close such places and get the traffickers apprehended, but you claim to know, and have not reported such places where the trade takes place And you are simply not even ashamed of yourself. What a shame I share a country with someone like you, and it's a divine duty to my family to make sure we leave the crazy system y'all love so much.
And If it was an adult, you heard me right,I don't Care! And you shouldn't either. What adult does with their private parts is non of your business!

Your comment shows how irresponsible you are, and how much the system has failed such little girls.

That's why we need a system that works. And y'all are welcomed to continue with your ways!

You missed the poverty in the screenshot. They are offering their bodies for Indomie and coke due to POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:47am On Jan 01
I agree with you, it's not the first killings but should it be allowed to continue?
It takes just the death of a vegetable seller to ignite the Arab spring. It took just a work in crooked sit tight leader in Franco phone Africa to initiate a coup that have gone round!

And if these suggestions are not attend to, kindly sit down and watch it happen when the chaos starts....

Asiwaju can no longer travel round Lagos due to fear of been harassed by hungry, unemployed people chatting "We are hungry" in Yoruba language.

Na small small Critical Mass dey form in a nuke before the kaboom!!!

Enugurangers:

OP is making it look like this is the 1st violence in Plateau state. During GEJ era, a plateau state Senator was even killed when he went for a funeral for those that were killed a day before. Yet, Nigeria did not explode as OP is making it seem. It's easy to deduce from his post that if Peter Obi had won, he would not have created this thread.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:47am On Jan 01
KwuoteYourFada:

We lie to ourselves too much. ESN/IPOB were following the orders of Nnamdi Kanu and now Simon Ekpa via his boys to target checkpoints and burn stations. The killing of Policemen and soliders at checkpoints were not political.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:49am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
I agree with you, it's not the first killings but should it be allowed to continue?
It takes just the death of a vegetable seller to ignite the Arab spring. It took just a work in crooked sit tight leader in Franco phone Africa to initiate a coup that have gone round!

And if these suggestions are not attend to, kindly sit down and watch it happen when the chaos starts....

Asiwaju can no longer travel round Lagos due to fear of been harassed by hungry, unemployed people chatting "We are hungry" in Yoruba language.

Na small small Critical Mass dey form in a nuke before the kaboom!!!

Las las. Your problem is not about the constitution or Biafria. Your main problem is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:50am On Jan 01
Poverty doesn't attract shame, what attracts shame is a Citizen who knows and sees a place where kids are taken advantage off and keep quiet.... It's this same hand people like you carry to the West and start chatting and sending Private part pictures to kids. Well, the West always swiftly takes care of people like you!

Poverty? Yes even in the west there is poverty, but no body in the West is hungry as basic stuffs are provided!

Enugurangers:

You missed the poverty in the screenshot. They are offering their bodies for Indomie and coke due to POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:53am On Jan 01
What do I care about Tinubulations? That's why I said y'all can continue with Tinubulations as president of Hausa fulanis, yoruboid & any other group that love him, we Igbos wants out. And we don't want an out that falls under the hardliners.

If the moderates don't have it, I'm afraid the hardliners would!

Go and listen to the cry of the CDS recently to understand what I mean!

Enugurangers:

Las las. Your problem is not about the constitution or Biafria. Your main problem is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:54am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:

And let me shock you a bit, in Alaigbo HE Peter Obi, a known Zikist won't even make the cut for councilor because Igbos knows what they want! We're a homogeneous, republican, neoconservative breed. In my opinion, the Igbo people would sooner elect prophet MNK than a Peter Obi!

Bigkoko:
!

• A pronouncement that HE Peter Obi actually proved that he won and is hereby declared president elect of the 2023 elections.

Una good morning ohhj
Majority of your post have been anti Tinubu and of course you are pro Peter Obi.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 9:55am On Jan 01
That's why we're crying 😭 out so the corrupt Deep State of Nigeria allow a popular demands with amendments here and there, because if the moderates don't have it, the hardliners certainly will!

Enugurangers:

We lie to ourselves too much. ESN/IPOB were following the orders of Nnamdi Kanu and now Simon Ekpa via his boys to target checkpoints and burn stations. The killing of Policemen and soliders at checkpoints were not political.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:55am On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
That's why we're crying 😭 out so the corrupt Deep State of Nigeria allow a popular demands with amendments here and there, because if the moderates don't have it, the hardliners certainly will!

Bigkoko:
The bad news is that Asiwaju would escape just like GEJ, Buhari but you see aunt Remy, son Seyi, mumu Gbaja they won't escape and aunt Remy will definitely be the first ex first lady to hit prison, just what the white hair cultist planned for ex first lady patience Jonathan.

And I'm sure, it's only an Igbo man that would have the guts to set a new path for crooks to really get jail time.....

Even Tunde and others would be returned back to Nigeria to account for their loot. I trust HE Peter Obi to do the needful whenever he gets elected to lead.
You want out because Peter Obi lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Enugurangers: 9:57am On Jan 01
Anyway, enjoy your thread. I don commot hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is IBB Not In Prison? / Thanksgiving Celebration In Nigeria / Cbn Donates N25m To Madalla Bomb Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.