Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu (3578 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / Hamman Tukur Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Kennyswag: 1:41pm On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
We don't need your approval, especially the moderates. We only appeal to your common sense but if you don't have it, it's ok. Maybe you guys need the hardliners who prefers to engage you guys in the language y'all understand!

The choice before Nigeria is between the moderates or the hardliners! Good luck!

when you are ready for biafra, you will to stay in igboland and stop coming to the SW
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 1:43pm On Jan 01
I have addressed this, read through them and help your ignorance

Kennyswag:
when you are ready for biafra, you will to stay in igboland and stop coming to the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by BreconHills(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
We do not want 2024 to be like 2023....

How can I eat when more than 200 people women, men, kids and the aged never had same privilege to eat?

Una dey heartless Sha.....

Sorry O Mr. Heart.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 2:59pm On Jan 01
Thanks Mr Heartless.

BreconHills:

Sorry O Mr. Heart.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Killerofpigs: 3:05pm On Jan 01
Secession is the only way to grow and develop without interloping Idiots that claim 1 NIGERIA but hate everybody.

I need BIAFRA like yesterday sef.

Bigkoko:
These are the two options!
A confederation or outright secession!
A choice between the moderates or the hardliners!

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 3:20pm On Jan 01
Killerofpigs:
Secession is the only way to grow and develop without interloping Idiots that claim 1 NIGERIA but hate everybody.

I need BIAFRA like yesterday sef.

Agreed.

You better get your parasitic leaders and elders to all mount pressure on the NASS to allow for a referendum towards your final exit and expulsion from Nigeria .

Believe me , once you get this referendum in place , you will see how we will all support you to get out from Nigeria.

We will deport every yamri from Lagos to Calabar to Maiduguri to Sokoto back to head bridge and blow up both bridges for extra measure .

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Greenback: 3:22pm On Jan 01
Slytiger:

This you 👇
Continue living in the past
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Greenback: 3:25pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:

Agreed.

You better get your parasitic leaders and elders to all mount pressure on the NASS to allow for a referendum towards your final exit and expulsion from Nigeria .

Believe me , once you get this referendum in place , you will see how we will all support you to get out from Nigeria.

We will deport every yamri from Lagos to Calabar to Maiduguri to Sokoto back to head bridge and blow up both bridges for extra measure .

this is what you always say...
Stop saying this,they did so sometime last year or so and your own representatives killed the motion.
They formed ipob and your own govt sent soldiers to kill them. You even locked up their kanu..so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Asswipemod: 3:27pm On Jan 01
Chikel20000:
emefele is now Igbo?

OK, na Fulani man. 🤡

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by aljharem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01
Slytiger:
Basically, you are advocating for the return to regional government that Chukwuma Nzeogwu messed up via a coup and Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi helped destroyed via his unification decree. Ben Nwabueze also helped Ironsi to draft the decree.

Let's not also forget that Nnamdi Azikiwe ensured that it was a treasonable offence to try to secede.

Further read:

Thank you
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01
Having quoted this history whether true or false, are you saying you don't agree with the Op to return to regional govts?
Slytiger:
Basically, you are advocating for the return to regional government that Chukwuma Nzeogwu messed up via a coup and Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi helped destroyed via his unification decree. Ben Nwabueze also helped Ironsi to draft the decree.

Let's not also forget that Nnamdi Azikiwe ensured that it was a treasonable offence to try to secede.

Further read:

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01
Not an excellent writeup because he offered no solution, just complain of the past
opamoses1:

Excellent write up.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DMerciful(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01
It seems you want to continue to tolerate this failed system if it will give you the impetus to continue to blame Igbos even though Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have been swinging power between themselves for 50yrs without a single solution
Goodvibes007:

You mean the soldiers from the North or the 1999 constitution which is the brain work of that Ben Nwabueze. LMAO.

We can see through your bullshit back then and can still see through your bullshit now.

Aguiyi-Ironsi invited Prof. BEN NWABUEZE and some of his Igbo kinsmen to draft the MOST INIQUITOUS PIECE OF LAW DOCUMENT, THE ATROCIOUS UNITARY DECREE 34 OF 1966 that took away powers from the regions and handed over to the CENTER controlled by his KINSMAN. It was intended to be used for DOMINATION but unfortunately for them, the same decree fell into the hands of the FULANIS who have since held it like a sword of Damocles over the whole of Nigeria. Now bigkoko is wailing.

That UNITARY DECREE is what has been RUINING NIGERIA EVER SINCE and which eventually metamorphosed into the current 1999 CONSTITUTION.

It will require a President or Governor who is very vast in the art of gangster and bandit politics to survive the maze of the 1999 constitution. It is a landmine of INJUSTICE. Ben Nwabueze authored it.

When you get your an Ibo president maybe in 2031, you can tell him to change the constitution via the national Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DMerciful(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01
Do you really believe that strategy?
Goodvibes007:

I believe someone already told you what to do. Write and put pressure on your Politicians who would also put pressure on the National Assembly.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:03pm On Jan 01
Do you mean the ones that depends on CJN Arioowola kayode led judiciary or the ones in DSS dungeon?

The ones who depends on Nigeria Deep State has nothing to do, other than join in looting the country!

Yes, we have politicians who are mounting pressure, some are moderates, while others are hardliners. Some are in DSS dungeon while others are abroad.

If the Deep State don't listen to wise counsel, the hardliners may win.

DMerciful:
Do you really believe that strategy?
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:05pm On Jan 01
The choice before the Nigerian Deep State is the moderates or the hardliners.
If they don't listen to wise counsel, the hardliners would have it!

Greenback:
this is what you always say...
Stop saying this,they did so sometime last year or so and your own representatives killed the motion.
They formed ipob and your own govt sent soldiers to kill them. You even locked up their kanu..so what are you saying?
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by DMerciful(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01
I'm talking to the guy that suggest deferring to the politicians. The politicians are only relevant in this status quo so would resist genuine change
Bigkoko:
Do you mean the ones that depends on CJN Arioowola kayode led judiciary or the ones in DSS dungeon?

The ones who depends on Nigeria Deep State has nothing to do, other than join in looting the country!

Yes, we have politicians who are mounting pressure, some are moderates, while others are hardliners. Some are in DSS dungeon while others are abroad.

If the Deep State don't listen to wise counsel, the hardliners may win.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:08pm On Jan 01
The first step to real Referendum is coming before Q2 2024..... Organize by either the hardliners or the moderates....

Support the moderates because their opinion is based on restructuring and a confederation framework.

But if you wish the hardliners to win, well. As their name suggest, expect combat if you deny them their request.

TylerDurden:

Agreed.

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:11pm On Jan 01
Guess who this is in the picture? I live & work in Sweden. This is how life is simple & done over there.

The lady in the picture is Elva Johansson, a federal minster, holding her snack. No paraphernalia & pecks of over fed African minister.

This is the kind of govt we want to run. Not the type people queen up at bourdillion waiting for Asiwaju to share Ewedu & Amala for them

You only spend how you like of you have and run your own business. You dare not touch govt money like it's done in Africa!

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 4:12pm On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
The first step to real Referendum is coming before Q2 2024..... Organize by either the hardliners or the moderates....

Support the moderates because their opinion is based on restructuring and a confederation framework.

But if you wish the hardliners to win, well. As their name suggest, expect combat if you deny them their request.

Weather moderate or extremists , I personally support your exit .

Table it and see if anyone will oppose it .

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:14pm On Jan 01
Sounds great. You will be contacted so you sensitize your people to support our quest!

TylerDurden:

Weather moderate or extremists , I personally support your exit .

Table it and see if anyone will oppose it .

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 4:16pm On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
Sounds great. You will be contacted so you sensitize your people to support our quest!

Believe me you , no one will raise any objection against your final expulsion.

Just have it mind where your Biafra starts and ends.

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Killerofpigs: 4:17pm On Jan 01
No need for the emphasis of deportation.

As you are already stone deaf and dumb? can't you see that they have started deporting themselves. grin

As regards the Calabar Angle...all of us are following IGBOs to leave you Idiots. You must be the biggest idiot to think we will stay with you, when BIAFRA comes.

If you want to test, my submission, come to the region and insult the name BIAFRA and die foolishly. That is how you fools think your dirty Propaganda against IGBOs have substance.

BIAFRA is total secession...

Cry Blood and enjoy your union with the NORTH...

You need it badly....we don't..

Bloody fool

TylerDurden:

Agreed.

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 4:20pm On Jan 01
Killerofpigs:
No need for the emphasis of deportation.

As you are already stone deaf and dumb? can't you see that they have started deporting themselves. grin

As regards the Calabar Angle...all of us are following IGBOs to leave you Idiots. You must be the biggest idiot to think we will stay with you, when BIAFRA comes.

If you want to test, my submission, come to the region and insult the name BIAFRA and die foolishly. That is how you fools think your dirty Propaganda against IGBOs have substance.

BIAFRA is total secession...

Cry Blood and enjoy your union with the NORTH...

You need it badly....we don't..

Bloody fool

Ohu , e go do you pass 1967.
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Killerofpigs: 4:22pm On Jan 01
We dey beg for repeat....atleast NO HOLDS BARRED... angry

We need show una better workings...bloody headslamming PIGs...

Bring it.

TylerDurden:

Ohu , e go do you pass 1967.

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 4:24pm On Jan 01
Killerofpigs:
We dey beg for repeat....atleast NO HOLDS BARRED... angry

We need show una better workings...bloody headslamming PIGs...

Bring it.

See as you expose yourself

Your Biafra is limited to your five Ibo states .

No more , no less.

Pain am wella
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by nlreserve: 4:25pm On Jan 01
Asswipemod:

The Igbos too will pay the debts. All they need to do is to ask their darling son, Emefiele aka Meffy to drop every single kobo of the trillions of dollars he pilfered, stole and purloined so they can be used to service debts. Feel me?
Is Emefiele igbo? Emefiele is Nigeria delta
Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by TylerDurden: 4:25pm On Jan 01
Killerofpigs:
You are a beastly idiot.. who is claiming Delta. I am from Akwa Ibom...and I dare your Worthless Generation to come here and talk shyt. Even Rivers detest you pigs totally

Na look we dey look una...bloody Idiot

E pain am.

Abia man claiming Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu by Bigkoko: 4:26pm On Jan 01
Take it easy mbok.... It takes time to deradicalize these people.... Sweet words seasoned with kindness will win them over to see the light we are pointing at!

Killerofpigs:
You are a beastly idiot.. who is claiming Delta. I am from Akwa Ibom...and I dare your Worthless Generation to come here and talk shyt. Even Rivers detest you pigs totally

Na look we dey look una...bloody Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Cry "Hunger Hunger" Everywhere But This People Are Silent / Fathers' Day - Making Fathers' Day Official In Nigeria / Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.