Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. (810 Views)

Based On A True Life Story / My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 12:42pm On Jan 18
Comfort670:

Stop pretending. You operate two Nairaland accounts. How did I then apply for your job on Nairaland? Your Royatechs Nairaland account doesn't have such thread created to hire Travel writers.

You are dumb. Just because you worked with somebody as a travel writer, you just saw another person hiring travel writers and just assumed that is the person. People connect with each other from other people's post. I never contacted you. The person you worked for is suppose to tell you that this is not his/her account instead both of you are there deceiving yourselves. Nonsense.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 7:18am On Jan 23
Superpack589:

You are dumb. Just because you worked with somebody as a travel writer, you just saw another person hiring travel writers and just assumed that is the person. People connect with each other from other people's post. I never contacted you. The person you worked for is suppose to tell you that this is not his/her account instead both of you are there deceiving yourselves. Nonsense.

You want me to post more screenshots where your website manager confessed himself, asking me to delete the post since I've received the payment and that I don't expect you to confess online?
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 9:46am On Jan 23
Comfort670:

You want me to post more screenshots where your website manager confessed himself, asking me to delete the post since I've received the payment and that I don't expect you to confess online?
You are a big fool. If I catch you, I will arrest your entire generation idiot and you will pay for damages with your teeth. Is like your brain is not working. I am telling you that you are accusing the wrong person, you still dy talk say you wan post screenshot. Are you mad? Which stupid manager. You and that idiot manager are stupid and you are the bigger fool for still falling to the idea that this account belongs to him. Even in your dreams, you cannot work with me. I will never, ever, have anything to do with somebody like you because of this nonsense. Stupid fool.

You are a very poor writer. I can tell that you have zero research skills and will always find it difficult to correct your mistakes. I made a post about a job opportunity for a travel writer. Because you worked with a travel writer from Nairaland, you just assumed I must be the person who hired you. Now show me how I contacted you. I see you also dropped an application under the post I made but did I contact you? No. Show me the email of me contacting you. Did the email have my username on it? Somebody else contacted you after seeing your application in my post. You just don't get it and that's because you are a total daft. A dumb fool. I even feel your writing is garbage. May God purnish you for this sense that you lack.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:13am On Jan 27
Comfort670:

Stop pretending. You operate two Nairaland accounts. How did I then apply for your job on Nairaland? Your Royatechs Nairaland account doesn't have such thread created to hire Travel writers.

He's a very dumb scammergrin
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 9:15pm On Jan 29
iwriteall:

He's a very dumb scammergrin
Do you have anything that a scammer might be after? You think of yourself too highly. Perhaps you are on drugs. Broke upcoming thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatest African Books I Have Read / Notification Of Sales And Editing Of Articles And E-books / Check Out Dis Piece And Tell Me What's Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.