Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot (43388 Views)

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Starz825(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01
renderme:

He must have a thing for noses, cos his ex adesua etomis nose is also long. Na his spec he marry. Skinny girl with long nose.
He never dated Adesua....

According to him, they only acted together in a movie

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Darkandhandsom(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01
I'd Rather marry an ugly faithful woman than a beautiful cheat who feels everyone is tripping because she is beautiful.. Damn it
ednut1:
It’s shameful that fellow women on instagram are attacking her saying she is ugly . Is being fine or ugly the basis for marriage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Starz825(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01
tbh...i dont really see any thing so special abt this Kunle Remi's looks...he's fine no doubt but not really really special

My babe sef dey trip...i say Ebuka Big brother fine pass the guy she say No ooo...say Ebuka no fine reach am

May be i am the only one sha
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by SalamRushdie: 6:49pm On Jan 01
simpleseyi:

So it is his vomit that Banky is flaunting, no wonder he has been losing back to back like Atiku Abubakar

Yup they dated very well sef

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by spartachico(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01
this guy is in trouble
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01
renderme:
Congratulations to them. The lady's name is Boluwatiwi. Such a unique name.
I don confused wetin come be Tiwi.
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by XAUBulls: 7:01pm On Jan 01
AdamsMosesOma:
Popular Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi has ushered in the new year with his wedding announcement to his lovely wife, Tiwi.

On January 1, 2024, Kunle Remi made the announcement on his official Instagram page while posting a blurry photo of him and his wife...
https://www.gistreel.com/actor-kunle-remi-ties-the-knot/
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Kemadealadire(f): 7:24pm On Jan 01
simpleseyi:

So it is his vomit that Banky is flaunting, no wonder he has been losing back to back like Atiku Abubakar
It's a shame some of you think everyone is like you, so two people dated each other means they were sleeping with each other, too bad. It's even the men who sleep around more and that word suits well.

5 Likes

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Ashawoman82: 7:49pm On Jan 01
ednut1:
It’s shameful that fellow women on instagram are attacking her saying she is ugly . Is being fine or ugly the basis for marriage
they are just jealous na. Na women way.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by baralatie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01
ednut1:
You should not find it surprising
Once a guy gets off the singles market.
The kain bad belle wey dey mount
No be here
Remember davido,banky and others na so dry beef
Wait till Dem heat say wizzy wan marry abi one guy make i no mention him name wan marry.
Na there you go shock for beef
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by ufuosman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01
easyfem:
never late
For which of them?
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Exceed15: 8:06pm On Jan 01
Congratulations. Please keep away your marital lives out of social media. The beginning dey sweet o .. na to maintain am till end.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Myer(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01
renderme:
Powerful name.
Thats Chidera in Igbo.

God bless their union fruitfully.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by TMHL: 8:31pm On Jan 01
ednut1:

Yet Cococandy and other "female rights activists" think male "misogynists" are the problem.

It is what it is
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by spiceadole: 8:40pm On Jan 01
Marriage doesn't benefit men.

But men are still getting married.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by merits(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01
thesicilian:

Funny name. Her nose actually resembles that of a kiwi bird - long and flat.

You dey mad I swear.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Jan 01
Congratulations! May God almighty bless your union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by YangaBabe: 9:47pm On Jan 01
Nice, congrats to him.
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by bukatyne(f): 10:08pm On Jan 01
renderme:

Makes sense.

Was wondering what Tiwi meant.

God bless their home.
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by nifton(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01
Darkandhandsom:
I'd Rather marry an ugly faithful woman than a beautiful cheat who feels everyone is tripping because she is beautiful.. Damn it
Period.
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by delpee(f): 10:33pm On Jan 01
ednut1:

Terrible! Probably insecure, envious or immature ladies. What a man desires for a long life relationship goes beyond physical beauty which is subjective. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Carot: 12:15am On Jan 02
renderme:
Sharon Ooja was having hope.
He still no marry her.

Because he said in an interview dt he liked her, she dey always camp for his comment section.
I think say na timi egbuson dey fúck Sharon ooja
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Nwiboko26(f): 12:40am On Jan 02
ednut1:

Because she's dark abi, people get wahala
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by MyAmericandream(f): 2:54am On Jan 02
ednut1:

They are just jealous is not them. You know how my gender they act sometimes. Perhaps because she didn’t bleach her skin and do some body surgery. But I know this girl is intelligent for sure.
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by yahoodetector: 7:16am On Jan 02
Why her nose slant like Pontiac bonnet undecided undecided
Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Thomasankara(m): 7:50am On Jan 02
[/color]until Dem use you[color=#770077]
dangotesmummy:
Congratulations and happy married life to him and his wife grin

Meanwhile some aunties went to open a social Media page titled wives of Kunle Remi and uploading his pictures Hoping he will pick one of them grin

And I am sure Kunle must have sampled them grin

O

That's why if you are not sure a guy Will marry you you better Bill am very well before them use I will marry you to scam you.men no dey like who dey Bill them too much,he got japa on his own real fast.evidence full NL.if you wan pursue man Comot just bill am.it works faster than insults

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by isacolukay(m): 8:35am On Jan 02
SalamRushdie:
Banky stole Adesua from him and now he has stolen another persons babe and that person too will have to steal another dudes babe

And so the stealing goes on and on.... It's a den of thieves bro... and only the strong survives.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Stargurl20(f): 10:27am On Jan 02
kushme:

But this girl no ugly na! Correct black fine girl.

All those heavy make-up girls dey think like mumu. They know nothing about natural beauty...

It appears being fair, with lots of artificial enhancements is the standard of seeing one as beautiful in this country.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot by Stargurl20(f): 10:36am On Jan 02
Starz825:
tbh...i dont really see any thing so special abt this Kunle Remi's looks...he's fine no doubt but not really really special

My babe sef dey trip...i say Ebuka Big brother fine pass the guy she say No ooo...say Ebuka no fine reach am

May be i am the only one sha

He's sexy with his sexy smile and k legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.