Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar (8538 Views)

Covid: Medical Laboratory Scientists Work Around The Clock To Test More People. / Medical Laboratory Scientists Cry Out UCTH Over Police Harassment, Invasion O / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01
money121:
Wahala
My friend is one of them, 2016. It is a really serious problem.

AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu may God punish you

And every hand that supported you
Learn to read and comprehend before responding. The report is not about only May 29, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01
Eriokanmi:
How? But more are warming up to leave. LUTH has become a shadow of itself now. Imagine a Dr earning 400k monthly before tinubu came and the salary is still same today. How would he/she cope?

I see people going back to herbs and traditional birth attendants soon because hospital bills and cost of drugs are crazy now. It's a very risky adventure, caused by the renewed hope agenda cos death arising from childbirth would soar.

Beecham ampiclux is now 16k a sachet. At times, 3-4 sachets could be prescribed for post-operative treatment

Beecham ampiculux?
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Fearyourcreator: 2:46pm On Jan 01
nairalee:
I remember VIVIDLY when Chris Ngige said the doctors and medical practitioners can go, we have more than enough. Even in drunkenness, one should apply wisdom before talking
Make them Sha dey resign as them dey Japa
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Fearyourcreator: 2:48pm On Jan 01
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu may God punish you

And every hand that supported you
May God punish anyone that curse Tinubu and those that loves him
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Eriokanmi: 3:05pm On Jan 01
maasoap:

Beecham ampiculux?
Yes. Just enter any pharmacy store and find out. It's not even available in most stores. It's become so expensive since they left the country
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Litmus: 3:13pm On Jan 01
Shameless.

People are actually proud and boastful of Jappenese individuals that ought to be putting aside thire personal benefit for the greater good of the masses and overall national development
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Litmus: 3:18pm On Jan 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PZymalHPGc?si=Cqiy-79c3k6InmoX

Background: Indian and some Jewish People in cahoots, are trying to get rid of this woman and cancel affermitive action programs that help blacks attain some degree of quality education.

Instead of the people of Nigeria - the most powerful black nation- being a force for strengthening blacks so that we are worldwide not so vulnerable to such crap, we are cheering the running away of our capable individuals to those shitty foreign nations all in the name of opposition politics.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by luminouz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01
KwuoteYourFada:
My younger sister left for Canada two months ago

It's not funny

Really?

She go need husband oh cuz Canada cold die. I dey available!!!
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Litmus: 3:55pm On Jan 01
In every Collective of People - since the beginning of human history- that we now know as Tribes, Societies, Countries Nations and so on, it has organically been derived that the ablest work to assist the most vulnerable, often, at the expense of thire own comfort and wellbeing. Opposition Politics should never have brainwashed the people of Nigeria to the point whereby the very needy people not only celebrate the shameless abandoning of them by thire capable people but do so very publicly.

If you, Doctor, Nurse, Engineer, Professor must abandon your responsibility to the people of Nigeria above your own wellbeing, at least do so quietly. Have some shame. You're also unintentionally broadcasting the associated stupidity inherent in your ignorance of the wider implications including immorality and lack of cultural boundaries. Nothing excuses anyhowness !
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Dynamicboss: 4:28pm On Jan 01
Very alarming. It's not a force but a mandatory step youths must take to secure their future. Naija no be am at all

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by KwuoteYourFada: 4:38pm On Jan 01
luminouz:

Really?

She go need husband oh cuz Canada cold die. I dey available!!!
serious?
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by ayenika1: 4:48pm On Jan 01
raddyworld:

Oga if you are in Mandela position during Colonial period you would have failed the nation you are representing.
Tell me how you will scrap corruption if you are the president. As if it is easy.
Who fought for end SARS?
Had it been people leave because of excuse you gave now. Can the aim be achieved

Mandela stood for truth and democracy. Who amongst our leaders align with Mandela's ideology talk less Awolowo. Do they have any ideology at all?

ENDSARS is a good example of our struggle for a better Nigeria. What was the outcome? It was politicised by the same politicians who think they own the country. Don't forget some folks are still languishing in various prisons. Can you stand again for the same cause?

Do your research and understand that those in power don't have any iota of love for the masses. They don't bloody care. Ask folks who have worked with them. You will understand that less than 2% of the political class are patriotic.

Don't be emotional about this issue. Let's be factual and sincere with ourselves. It's not about being corrupt. You can be corrupt and still love your country. When you steal and use the money to build hospitals, create jobs and all sorts. You are still patriotic.

You see the difference between patriotism and corruption. Our leaders prefer to buy mansions abroad tha build schools. They don't even assist the vulnerable rather they prefer to rubbish it on our faces.

My brother, staying back does not mean I am patriotic and moving out does not say otherwise. I just want a better life for myself and family.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by raddyworld: 5:22pm On Jan 01
ayenika1:

Mandela stood for truth and democracy. Who amongst our leaders align with Mandela's ideology talk less Awolowo. Do they have any ideology at all?

ENDSARS is a good example of our struggle for a better Nigeria. What was the outcome? It was politicised by the same politicians who think they own the country. Don't forget some folks are still languishing in various prisons. Can you stand again for the same cause?

Do your research and understand that those in power don't have any iota of love for the masses. They don't bloody care. Ask folks who have worked with them. You will understand that less than 2% of the political class are patriotic.

Don't be emotional about this issue. Let's be factual and sincere with ourselves. It's not about being corrupt. You can be corrupt and still love your country. When you steal and use the money to build hospitals, create jobs and all sorts. You are still patriotic.

You see the difference between patriotism and corruption. Our leaders prefer to buy mansions abroad tha build schools. They don't even assist the vulnerable rather they prefer to rubbish it on our faces.

My brother, staying back does not mean I am patriotic and moving out does not say otherwise. I just want a better life for myself and family.

Ayenika, you seems not to get it.
You are talking about personal gain compare to growing our economy with is all pain and sacrifice to gain. If you are talking about personal thing here we won't grow as a nation.
It there any country without corruption?
Who told u that if any guys from health sector were opportune to be president they won't siphon the nation wealth.
This is Nigeria mentality, it is not same leaders that was there for years that are still keeping us backward.
The youth of yesterday became the corrupt leader of tomorrow.
It is selfish interest at heart that lets some of then leave.....
I talked about youths and masses taking bribe to vote for wrong leaders you have nothing to say.....
Who get them there?
Can they become a president without the masses?
What about the Musicians?
The celebrities?
The labour Union?
They all seek for there pocket to corrupt the system.
Until we stop pointing fingers and we start to work against corruption l. The country can not get better.
Travel out.... You will still meet the nation same state?
We run after minimum wage in another country?
And we kept devaluing our naira with what we purchase daily.
You and I don't invent neither produce anything.
We don't want to buy Nigerian products.
Even if govt go against it we Nigerian will still look for loopholes to buy it

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by zoedew: 6:13pm On Jan 01
WHAT A COUNTRY! DOING NOTHING SERIOUS TO DEAL WITH POWER AND LEADERSHIP ISSUES FACING NIGERIA. ANYONE IN THE KNOW IS AWARE THAT MLS STAFF ARE IN HIGH DEMAND www.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by luminouz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01
KwuoteYourFada:
serious?
Yes na. I'm very serious!!! 🙂
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by uvie66: 2:22am On Jan 02
mrjojo:
There should be a state of emergency declare on 2 sectors in Nigeria if Tinubu is serious about making the country a tad bit better.

- Security
- Power

50% of people leaving the country is not for money exactly, but for simple peace of mind that basic amenities provide

how can I feel safe walking on the street of a foreign country by 3am than my own country, it is almost a suicide mission for a lady to walk alone in the street of say ojeulegba by 9pm
I concur, I leave for work at 4am in the UK, People just want peace of mind.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by IbeOkehie: 2:45am On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
Yes. Just enter any pharmacy store and find out. It's not even available in most stores. It's become so expensive since they left the country

But Nigeria is still better than UK and USA. No be ampliclox we go chop, only God decides who gets sick.

Good Luck to Nigeria
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by Uchek(m): 7:24am On Jan 02
Yes o!

Classicalman:
Tinubunomics at work.
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by writeprof(m): 10:45am On Jan 02
LZAA:
Regulate migration?
😄😄😄
Dey play
Clowns🚶‍♂️

They're bereft of ideas na. Sensible nations are making policies to bring people to their countries... they're thinking otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Jan 02
It's hilarious reading something and knowing that the person that wrote it believes they have said something witty whereas they have typed crap.

Nigeria is currently 40-80yrs behind the developed world in terms of technology and human development. In terms of democratic maturity we are 100yrs+ behind the West

The developed world is still moving forward but you are saying that people will be looking for visa to come to Nigeria in 30yrs time.

You don't even know how silly that is.

Countries like Ghana and Rwanda are making themselves visa free now to most foreigners which will boost tourism and business prospects while you are thinking backwards to make Nigeria more difficult to visit by even Diasporans in the future

You sound like an APC supporter.

Also, what you are even implying is that all Europe, Canada, US etc will stand still and wait for Nigeria to advance and overtake them?

Hahahaaha

How daft!

nothingspoil70:
Let all our youths japa so the Chinese can take over this country and turn it to paradise.
In twenty or thirty years time, the japa people and their children will be applying for visas to japada to Naija, this I have seen
Re: Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar by maasoap(m): 11:46am On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 18 2020 In Nigeria / ESUT-TH: Parklane Enugu Striking Resident Doctors Face Contempt Charge / Are You Unable To Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.