Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) (50123 Views)

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner / Daddy Freeze: 'who Are You Voting For, Redeemed Or Winners? / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Jan 01
What a wise man he is. Many don't seem to know the secret behind tobi amusan till now. I was impressed the dayi learnt she attends mfm and the GO prayed for her ahead of the diamond league where she set the new world record.

Only wise men and women seek God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by mofadereraira3: 3:20pm On Jan 01
Dirty thoughtsDirty thoughts...
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by seguno2: 3:21pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Make wuna get money oooo. So that dem no go tell you say to dye hair na sin. tongue

Just as rich Muslims are exempt from sharia laws
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by seguno2: 3:24pm On Jan 01
Eriokanmi:
What a wise man he is. Many don't seem to know the secret behind tobi amusan till now. I was impressed the dayi learnt she attends mfm and the GO prayed for her ahead of the diamond league where she set the new world record.

Only wise men and women seek God

Please what is the secret of Chinese and Indian progress in wealth and welfare for all, in the last few decades? Is it MFM

What of the oyinbos who brought us the Christian version of the Abrahamic religions? Do they also spend their time in MFM to prosper collectively

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by ComeToJesus: 3:29pm On Jan 01
YoungBlackRico:
'handed the microphone". Why? To say what?

To encourage angry people like you to always take life easy
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Adrian9(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Make wuna get money oooo. So that dem no go tell you say to dye hair na sin. tongue
PUNCHLINE! Money yab man
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by okerekingsley90: 4:03pm On Jan 01
Johnycastro18:
Nice one victor osimhen.

Hopefully by next month February,
you will bring back home the African cup of nations,
with the national team.

With these group of players Dey play 😁😁 grin grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by okerekingsley90: 4:04pm On Jan 01
grin grin grin
FineUsername:

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by mastermaestro(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01
Deogratiasfx:

You need to learn honour. Dnt just be quick to insult me. Try it and see the results then u can come to reply me.

It's hard labour trying to school some people. They don't know what honour means. Thanks for coming to the rescue. Na why many of them nor dey cross level 1 for life. grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by mastermaestro(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01
seguno2:

Please what is the secret of Chinese and Indian progress in wealth and welfare for all, in the last few decades? Is it MFM

What of the oyinbos who brought us the Christian version of the Abrahamic religions? Do they also spend their time in MFM to prosper collectively

Do you know the witchcraft altars and forces powering the wealth and prosperity you see in some of these nations that claim not to believe in GOD? You are talking about China and India where they worship Satan in disguise? I hope you know Satan gives wealth.

In this life nobody, no nation sits in the middle. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Hurbashola(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01
VICTOR OSIMEHN STORM REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE IN LAGOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWyZTqYr6NI

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Shikena(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01
Just be careful. Let Wilson Oruma's experience serve as a lesson. You are out there for your faith, and probably to contribute your quota in helping the needy, not for business. Don't fall for any investment scam.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lasakioladeji: 4:32pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

my brother u don talk all
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by seguno2: 4:33pm On Jan 01
mastermaestro:

Do you know the witchcraft altars and forces powering the wealth and prosperity you see in some of these nations that claim not to believe in GOD? You are talking about China and India where they worship Satan in disguise? I hope you know Satan gives wealth.

In this life nobody, no nation sits in the middle. Don't let anyone deceive you.

Satan that is an agent of God, according to the Job (Ayuba in Islam)Bible story

In summary, you agree that going to church is not the only way to get success/wealth?
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by joemag: 4:49pm On Jan 01
UncleKoboko:

Really?
So if ya mama be mommy g.o, she go off pant?

Don't mind him. His heart is as dirty as the devil's.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Jan 01
seguno2:

Until you realise the secret behind the so called onyinbos greatness, you'd be running from pilar to post. What we're enjoying today was put in place by believers who received inspirationsl from God, including the aircraft that looks like magic today. I don't want to talk about energy and gsm. Google is your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by biroo: 5:14pm On Jan 01
Johnycastro18:
Nice one victor osimhen.

with the national team.
yes o

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lovestrong(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
Why dem give am mic, is it because he is a first-timer there? And if yes, I hope that is how they treat all their first-timers.
hahaha! U dey shake table.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lovestrong(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01
Vinnie2000:

Imagine Osihmen went to a Small Church for their Crossover Night and sow his WEEKLY WAGE at Napoli, as seed. shocked shocked

Pastor go just FAINT. tongue cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha! Daddy G:O go mark d pastor

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lovestrong(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01
UncleKoboko:

Really?
So if ya mama be mommy g.o, she go off pant?
learn to dey reason, no dey tk matter personal.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Uchesis: 5:44pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

That one small..

You fit marry 20 wives in one day for that same church if you be jeff bezos
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by UncleKoboko: 5:45pm On Jan 01
Lovestrong:
learn to dey reason, no dey tk matter personal.
Oponu
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lovestrong(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01
UncleKoboko:

Oponu
I'm not understanding?
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Johnycastro18: 6:03pm On Jan 01
okerekingsley90:

With these group of players Dey play 😁😁 grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Johnycastro18: 6:05pm On Jan 01
DaTruths:

Nigeria can't win that Tournament, they lack the wherewithal.

It's just like saying Romania would win Euro
hmmmm is well, let's just hope that, they will prove us wrong and win it though.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Khallicopyro: 6:20pm On Jan 01
Johnycastro18:
Nice one victor osimhen.

with the national team.
Dey play
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01
ComeToJesus:

To encourage angry people like you to always take life easy
Why would you assume I'm angry? I asked a question.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by honour7: 6:30pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Dem go even give you microphone self and u go hug pastor 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01
Odidigboigbo:
The poster want to create a little controversy. He was given Mic to share his testimony
Finally, person wey get sense. Thanks.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Gre8ness: 6:40pm On Jan 01
I taught they said phones are not allowed to be used inside church. Ona live God dey praise human being. I must make it by fire by force. Kind hearted person to put a smile on my face 2nite. UBA 2291337700. Me self go do giveaway soon.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Gre8ness: 6:46pm On Jan 01
MONEY, FIRST MISSION.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by gladdensir(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Best comment of the year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / D'banj Meets Don Moen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.