Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) (50062 Views)

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner / Daddy Freeze: 'who Are You Voting For, Redeemed Or Winners? / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Hurbashola(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01
Hurbashola:
VICTOR OSIMHEN STORM REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD PARISHTO ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE IN LAGOS STATE

The 2023 Africa Footballer of the Year Victor Osimhen was spotted in Lagos, where he attended a New Year Crossover Service.

Billions all over the world have welcomed the Year 2024 in grand style as they troop to worship centres to pray for another new beginning.

Viral footage showed that Napoli striker Victor Osimhen attended a Redeemed Christian Church of God Parish in Lagos.

Members were excited to see the Super Eagles striker worship with them as they looked star-struck, clapping in enthusiasm.
To the delight of those present, Osimhen shared a warm embrace with the pastor before he was handed the microphone.

VICTOR OSIMEHN STORM REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE IN LAGOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWyZTqYr6NI
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by soccerlite: 12:14pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Make wuna get money oooo. So that dem no go tell you say to dye hair na sin. tongue

Lolzzzzz

All animals aren't equal

6 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Judolisco(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
Why dem give am mic, is it because he is a first-timer there? And if yes, I hope that is how they treat all their first-timers.
probably his old church... He looke so comfortable around them

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by IPG25(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01
Happy 🆕 yr
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Hurbashola(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01
Hurbashola:
VICTOR OSIMHEN STORM REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD PARISHTO ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE IN LAGOS STATE

The 2023 Africa Footballer of the Year Victor Osimhen was spotted in Lagos, where he attended a New Year Crossover Service.

Billions all over the world have welcomed the Year 2024 in grand style as they troop to worship centres to pray for another new beginning.

Viral footage showed that Napoli striker Victor Osimhen attended a Redeemed Christian Church of God Parish in Lagos.

Members were excited to see the Super Eagles striker worship with them as they looked star-struck, clapping in enthusiasm.
To the delight of those present, Osimhen shared a warm embrace with the pastor before he was handed the microphone.

DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE AT LAGOS COUNTDOWN 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPjtzF9Lb4
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:18pm On Jan 01
UncleKoboko:

Really?
So if ya mama be mommy g.o, she go off pant?

Why you dey give EndNairalandNow upper cut nah. grin You no know say naso broke guys without achievement d always envy their fellow guys wey don arrive.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Peppysco: 12:24pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
Why dem give am mic, is it because he is a first-timer there? And if yes, I hope that is how they treat all their first-timers.

That your question nor get answer. The only set of people that churches break their rules for are politicians and extremely wealthy individuals.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Usoplayed(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01
Nice
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Johncuppa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
I bin wan ask too.
Microphone for what exactly?
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:28pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Make wuna get money oooo. So that dem no go tell you say to dye hair na sin. tongue
lol you just made my day bro grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:30pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
A certain guy is already very envious of Osimhen on top woman matter. Broke guy!!! No achievement.
Fernandezisback aka wagwanbrethren Happy new year
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Greenback: 12:32pm On Jan 01
Nice one bro. Always remember God.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Hurbashola(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01
VICTOR OSIMEHN STORM REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE IN LAGOS

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Make e thank God say e no jam pastor wey chop vexing......den for arrange sharp-sharp deliverance for am.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by easzypeaszy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01
My father's house Magodo

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Deogratiasfx: 12:44pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
Why dem give am mic, is it because he is a first-timer there? And if yes, I hope that is how they treat all their first-rtimers.

You need to learn honour. Dnt just be quick to insult me. Try it and see the results then u can come to reply me.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Lumarstone: 12:48pm On Jan 01
When is the next match for his club? Ok, maybe he is praying for God to him score many goals at AFCON turnerment which is around the corner. Everyone on his way Sha.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

I swear bro!success breaks protocols

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by hedeybody: 1:05pm On Jan 01
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by mrjojo: 1:08pm On Jan 01
Rules and regulation to only applies to the poor in Nigeria, know this and know peace . You could satan himself and a Nigerian church will sing your praise to high heavens and even allow you address their flock sheeps
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by GreatAchiever1: 1:10pm On Jan 01
Deogratiasfx:

You need to learn honour. Dnt just be quick to insult me. Try it and see the results then u can come to reply me.

Are you sure you didn't quote the wrong person? because I don't understand this.
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by danietohbadt(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01
FineUsername:

Naso ooo. if na one young guy wey never make am, naso dem go dey avoid am or even paint him as evil.

Money Stops Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Hurbashola(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Irupetepete: 1:45pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:
my brother, it is always good to celebrate and honor grace...

During the days of David in the Bible, he was honored.. Do you want to tell me there are not people in that Era like normal citizens that the Bible don't even know?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Agunesinjaweola: 1:55pm On Jan 01
Shun Chelsea FC in the new year and don't waste your career in clueless club but opt for Liverpool or Real Madrid.

YNWA !
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by DaTruths: 1:59pm On Jan 01
Johnycastro18:
Nice one victor osimhen.

Hopefully by next month February,
you will bring back home the African cup of nations,
with the national team.

Nigeria can't win that Tournament, they lack the wherewithal.

It's just like saying Romania would win Euro
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by aywagze(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01
Una no go allow person pray in peace ..🤔
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by tellwisdom: 2:07pm On Jan 01
Victor osiwetin?
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by kosiebe(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01
Handed the microphone to do what exactly?
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by skj1377(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01
I like the guy. He is helping his family members and a good youth. No baby mama drama
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01
YoungBlackRico:
Thank you, I no even know say person din talk my mind. See all these so called churches and pastors ehn...
The poster want to create a little controversy. He was given Mic to share his testimony
Re: Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) by koning: 3:12pm On Jan 01
Damn Lucky pastor. At least N5milla go drop as thanksgiving.

The money these boys earn per month is disturbing for a NIgerian.

Make we no even convert am to Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.