Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R (15270 Views)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / 8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:58am On Jan 01
UnfairLife7:
Stockholm syndrome

Statistics doesn't tell lies

check the stat of unemployment in the world
check the stat of poverty in the world
check the stat of weak and worthless currency (exchange rate) in the world
check the stat of insecurity in the world

you think Nigerians are completely foolish

Sorry he go better for you.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by spiceadole: 12:04pm On Jan 01
Anybody that can stil embark on unnecessary trips on Nigerian roads at a time like this needs mental evaluation.
With the evil on the roads,what's the big deal in Christmas and New Year celebration?
I have no pity for them
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Jan 01
I have never seen this herdsmen, bandits, terrorists arrested before by our security personnel and military...then how then can you solve Insecurity
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jan 01
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jan 01
See the insecurity Tinubu said he has solved.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01
yet Mr president says security has improved, maybe he dey govern from Niger Republic.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by onyxo76(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01
ufotunang:
I have never seen this herdsmen, bandits, terrorists arrested before by our security personnel and military...then how then can you solve Insecurity
how come I'm thinking the same thing, those people be ghost abi spirit?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Tymk: 12:58pm On Jan 01
Bigkoko:
My heart are with the victim's.

your heart dey your chest . No be every English wey you hear oyibo speak you go copy. Relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 1:17pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

According to you.
. According to any nigerian with a working brain who has refused to ba an ass licker of tinubu by defending and promoting his mediocrity of governance just for N30K stipend.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 1:29pm On Jan 01
spiceadole:
Anybody that can stil embark on unnecessary trips on Nigerian roads at a time like this needs mental evaluation.
With the evil on the roads,what's the big deal in Christmas and New Year celebration?
I have no pity for them
. So are you now telling me that people cannot enjoy the right and liberty to even travel peacefully by roads again to any destination of their choice without the fear of misfortunes befalling on them and its okay that way?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Jan 01
nony43:
APC has destroyed Nigeria.

Was Nigeria any better under PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 1:31pm On Jan 01
Tymk:
your heart dey your chest . No be every English wey you hear oyibo speak you go copy. Relax
. Hahahahahaha honestly, this is funny. Lols!
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by itsene: 1:52pm On Jan 01
Scores of passengers?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by favor914: 1:59pm On Jan 01
ogododo:
Tinubu come dey yarn okpata sey security don improve.
Emefiele had curtailed kidnapping with his Naira policy last year, trust the demons, they resisted the policy, even ending up throwing the man in prison because they claimed the policy was too harsh, enjoy your kidnapping society.

You people want to have your kick & eat it too, lazy Things that don’t want to sacrifice?, be waiting for Bola Tinubu to end kidnapping for you.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by favor914: 2:07pm On Jan 01
onyxo76:
yet Mr president says security has improved, maybe he dey govern from Niger Republic.
Where is the Governor & Local Government?

Ok Tinubu alone should stop insecurity for you wicked ungrateful things that hate yourselves & neighbors?

Mark my words, you will suffer for a very very long time.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by nony43(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01
Sleekfingers:

Was Nigeria any better under PDP?

Yes. Should you be asking that?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 2:24pm On Jan 01
favor914:
Shut up, Lazy Minded Almijiri.

Tinubu should stop kidnapping for you wicked ungrateful race of shameless people?
. Who is almajiri? Oh! Is this how you wanna start your year? With insults and bitterness? Ok, since thats what you want, may bitterness, sorrow, sickness, hardship and poverty caused by tinibu regime be your portion throughout this Year and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by ayodiran49k: 2:50pm On Jan 01
But mr president said that Security has improved since he took Over nah,I guess this is the improvement we are seing But mr president said that Security has improved since he took Over nah,I guess this is the improvement we are seing ...
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by edetic: 2:52pm On Jan 01
It's shameful for Tinubu to say security has improved, since he has not been kidnapped, he can deceive himself, with the Christmas massacre, and the continuous abduction of travellers rampant all over the country, on kubwa expressway, in Abuja, kidnappers and ritualists operate freely, abducting passengers several times a day, collecting ransom from those who could pay, and harvesting the body parts of those who can't pay, and someone is shameless enough to say security has improved, it's a pity, the present situation of insecurity needs to be declared as a state of emergency, if Tinubu has any sense of concern for the people.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by onyxo76(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01
favor914:
Where is the Governor & Local Government?

Ok Tinubu alone should stop insecurity for you wicked ungrateful things that hate yourselves & neighbors?

Mark my words, you will suffer for a very very long time.

bros you funny o, who is the commander in chief ? who is the chief security officer of a nation?
who gives the armed forces instructions?
na local government chairman abi?
where does the buck stop? no be for president table?

and who even tell you say I dey 9ja to start with?the truth is, your pay masters are not doing well.

it would have been better to keep quiet about the security issues being improved and get embarrassed afterwards.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by favor914: 3:00pm On Jan 01
Chochovini:
. Who is almajiri? Oh! Is this how you wanna start your year? With insults and bitterness? Ok, since thats what you want, may bitterness, sorrow, sickness, hardship and poverty caused by tinibu regime be your portion throughout this Year and beyond.
What concerns me with Tinubu?, not everyone is like you waiting for Tinubu Your messiah.

Even if Alhaji Shettima is made President tomorrow, we will still prosper.

Even if Nigeria doesn’t have a President, I will still over prosper, my cup runneth over.

Nonsensical Lazy Almijiri, be waiting for Tinubu your Lord & Savior to come and help you prosper in Nigeria of 200 million people.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the God of Chochovini, without Bola Tinubu he cannot prosper his life to add any value to society?

Incoherent shameless Almijiri.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by favor914: 3:13pm On Jan 01
onyxo76:

bros you funny o, who is the commander in chief ? who is the chief security officer of a nation?
who gives the armed forces instructions?
na local government chairman abi?
where does the buck stop? no be for president table?

and who even tell you say I dey 9ja to start with?the truth is, your pay masters are not doing well.

it would have been better to keep quiet about the security issues being improved and get embarrassed afterwards.
A Hypocrite’s point of view, why do the states of the federation get allocated security votes money every month, is it for the executive arm of the state to use to play Naira bet?

Go and read the constitution properly, even the eastern states created a failed force because of their lack of good governance, states house of Assemblies are allowed to create security forces for their respective states, the actions of those forces are subject to the Nigerian police which is responsible for internal security, which is a creation of the National Assembly.

As you are aware a state law, is subject to federal law, you people are just to lazy minded, that is why you always need a scape goat to blame for your own shortcomings.

Keep doing the same thing & waiting for a different result, be waiting for the president in Abuja, you waited under Jonathan, Buhari, keep waiting under Tinubu.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01
You people will keep lamenting until one day you will discover that your heads are no more in their right positions. Keep on wailing and allowing tribalism to block your senses of reasoning for your complete annihilation by Fulani Danfodio. Make una dey lament on top of Igbo matter as Fulani go on rampage. SPIT!!!!! Evil people. Shebi one Nigeria na by force? Una go see shege pro max.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by favor914: 3:20pm On Jan 01
OutOfTheAshes:
You people will keep lamenting until one day you will discover that your heads are no more in their right positions. Keep on wailing and allowing tribalism to block your senses of reasoning for your complete annihilation by Fulani Danfodio. Make una dey lament on top of Igbo matter as Fulani go on rampage. SPIT!!!!! Evil people. Shebi one Nigeria na by force? Una go see shege pro max.
A Hypocrite’s assertion, maybe Anambra state that they tried to kidnap Chris Uba last week, killing two of his police aides is not part of Nigeria? Na em bullet proof car save am.

Because na Fulani try Kidnap Chris last week, or na Fulani try assassinate Senator Ifeanyi Uba last year? Same thing his bullet proof car saved him.

You way never handle insecurity for your own state, with all your numerous local Vigilante forces backed by the state government, siddon they blame president for Abuja?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by onyxo76(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01
favor914:
A Hypocrite’s point of view, why do the states of the federation get allocated security votes money every month, is it for the executive arm of the state to use to play Naira bet?

Go and read the constitution properly, even the eastern states created a failed force because of their lack of good governance, states house of Assemblies are allowed to create security forces for their respective states, the actions of those forces are subject to the Nigerian police which is responsible for internal security, which is a creation of the National Assembly.

As you are aware a state law, is subject to federal law, you people are just to lazy minded, that is why you always need a scape goat to blame for your own shortcomings.

Keep doing the same thing & waiting for a different result, be waiting for the president in Abuja, you waited under Jonathan, Buhari, keep waiting under Tinubu.

so after this explanation, what exactly is your point here? who is to blame for the security issues? me?
seems you have failed to comprehend the whole thing, nobody is blaming tinubu here for security issues but his comment of saying that the security has improved under his watch.
I know you need to impress your people so keep trying.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/655590-security-has-improved-in-nigeria-since-i-assumed-office-tinubu.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Johnjustice: 4:13pm On Jan 01
South South should route out ipob terrorists and Fulani herdsmen, we need a South South militia, state funded, funded by all the south south states, Ipob is infiltrating south south. South South security summit should be held now, ipob is a huge security challenge.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 6:46pm On Jan 01
favor914:
What concerns me with Tinubu?, not everyone is like you waiting for Tinubu Your messiah.

Even if Alhaji Shettima is made President tomorrow, we will still prosper.

Even if Nigeria doesn’t have a President, I will still over prosper, my cup runneth over.

Nonsensical Lazy Almijiri, be waiting for Tinubu your Lord & Savior to come and help you prosper in Nigeria of 200 million people.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the God of Chochovini, without Bola Tinubu he cannot prosper his life to add any value to society?

Incoherent shameless Almijiri.
. What does an Obidient have to do with tinubu?
Maybe you misundersood my earlier post or tinibu hardship has turn your brain upside down.
Whose job it is to ensure there is security in the country? I don‘t want to start my Year like you.
By the way, go dress properly before you quote me again. I don‘t have time to banter words with an ugly woman with half of her flappy breast showing like a milf.
This is 2024. Decency is associated with humans with intact working brains. Useless agbadorian.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Tymk: 9:35pm On Jan 02
Chochovini:
. Hahahahahaha honestly, this is funny. Lols!
lol these guys too sabi copy English anyhow 😂
Re: Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R by Chochovini: 10:32pm On Jan 02
[quote author=Tymk post=127749363]lol these guys too sabi copy English anyhow . YOU are right bro.
Like seriously, how e go say im heart dey with those people wey be say, practically, im heart dey beat for inside im chest? Hahaha but you self, you surpose consider comedy as a side hustle o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF: Why We Asked Nigeria To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now / Some Nigerians Sabotaging Okonjo-Iweala's WTO Campaign – Paul Nwabuikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.