Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths (9233 Views)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by Hier(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01
F117nighthawk:
The many youths your have ruined and destroyed their future through your poverty induce government and policies is far more worse than the hard drugs u are talking about

Reminds me of the EndSars massacre

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by ransomed: 2:54pm On Jan 01
The harm Buhari did to the future of Nigerians was worst than what any hard drug can do by installing a US confirmed drug lord as a c in c.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by Abee79(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01
The audacity to give moral advice! 😡

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by peterboro: 3:00pm On Jan 01
SEE PERSON WEY RULE NIGERIA FOR 8 Years WITHOUT ANY ACHIEVEMENT.

Has now turned guess and motivational speaker.

WHAT JOB DID YOU CREATE FOR THE YOUTHS THROUGHOUT YOUR 8YEARS IN OFFICE.

I no blame you shaa...
I ONLY BLAME YOUR ZOMBIES and BRAINLESS SUPPORTERS.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by samuel1981(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01
Is he taking about the same lazy youth or another set of youth?
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by justmondris: 3:42pm On Jan 01
Who still dey give this guy mic?
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by youngrichnigga: 4:19pm On Jan 01
Your governance has ruined more than the youths in the 8years you were president, God have mercy on you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by aamir489: 4:21pm On Jan 01
But all the recently intercepted drugs by NDLEA were heading to your brothers in the bush …Useless man 👨But all the recently intercepted drugs by NDLEA were heading to your brothers in the bush …Useless man 👨...
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by Judybash93(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01
Tell Tinubu that
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01
Tell APC not to ruin our future with corrupt leadership.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by donmik: 5:52pm On Jan 01
Who d talk self?

Show me his face first
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by OKEIYIOKODU: 6:56pm On Jan 01
Hezzyluv:
He knows the country has been taken over by the white dust crew. grin
A country you killed waiting for her burial by emilokan.Your policies frustrated many that they took to drugs as last resort.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by Greenfaces: 7:51pm On Jan 01
Lol
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by excellentj4teal(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01
Yuri141:

https://punchng.com/dont-ruin-your-future-with-hard-drugs-buhari-tells-youths/
Weyrey after taking away the future if the youths. He detained many of them at the slightest provocation. He now turned to youth ambassador after leaving office. Arindin eni ibi.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths by Niwdog(m): 8:48am On Jan 02
Same man that destroyed my business with his bad policy
Same man that pushed many youth to depression leading to the intake of hard substance..
Nairaland pls I need a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU): Cult War / No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters / Reps Summon Adeosun, Emefiele Over Budget Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.