Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

New Year Celebration And Resolution Is For Pagans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Celebration And Resolution Is For Pagans (75 Views)

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / 22 Reasons All Scholars Agree Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagans Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Celebration And Resolution Is For Pagans by DoWhatThouWilt: 12:55pm On Jan 01
According to Britannica,

and this article from the hindustantimes

You are a pagan if you celebrate January 1st as the new year and make new year resolutions because these were practices that originated from Pagans that worshipped false gods (demons).

This also means that 99% of churches today that claim to follow Christ are all pagan centers and so called Christians of today are nothing but Pagans grin

No wonder Christ made this statement:

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Just imagine that. On the last day, Jesus will tell them adeboye, oyedepo, oyakhilome, Suleiman, and all so called Christians of today that celebrate New year to get out of his sight.

Chai shocked This is serious.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Help: In Search Of Spiritual Books By Oyedepo, Arome Osayi And Idahosa / Greatway To Make Money For Free / APC Wins In Ebonyi State Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.