Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) (5547 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Pst E. A Adeboye ( Daddy GO) At 82 / Throwback Photo: Daddy GO Dinning With Tinubu And Fashola / Report VP Osinbajo To Daddy GO - Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Gadafii: 6:51pm On Jan 01
Yahoo pastors everywhere

See vague predictions na, e choke

He can’t possibly tell when things will be better, but here he is whining his deluded followers
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01
Christianity is one of the biggest joke of all time.Can one just imagine??, listen to the trash this man is saying.

they said buhari will die before his second tenure,tinubu will never win and even giving a story on how he would be arrested and Peter obi will be crowned the president 😂😂😂.but none of their bullshit ever happened

But yet,they point fingers at the Muslims and claim their religion is not true.They commit all sort of blasphemy and went away with it and they want more customers to patronize their business religion.

Bunch of stupid kafirs deceiving others by trying to predict what Allah S.W.T would do!.🤣🤣.He alone have the knowledge of the unseen not a disbelieving or an infidel mortal!.

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by LeopardX: 8:19pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:
Very soon, I see a massive uproar against the church in Nigeria. This psycophancy is becoming intolerable.

It's a new year, Daddy GO have started again.
You sef don turn prophet and seer. These things no too hard lol.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:25pm On Jan 01
As long as Nigerians are foolish, these gods of men will continue to rub their brains with vaseline.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by excanny: 10:59pm On Jan 01
At this man's age, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Cracking school boys "predictions".
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by muhammaduyusufu: 4:31am On Jan 02
This is economic proof and not prediction.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by virginchaser(m): 6:00am On Jan 02
Pray and correct all abnormalities around you.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by correctguy101(m): 9:32am On Jan 02
dazzlingd:

The most celebrated fools exist in Africa, and that’s because that’s the land of fools.

This one touch me o...

As I love Africa reach.... Even if it sounds somehow like truth, I can't bring my royal self to say such.. ahn ahn.. undecided

Foolishness is a global sickness abeg

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by anslemarinze52(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02
grandstar:

We live in the Last Days and Adeboye is preaching something else (Read Matthew 24)

Lol.. the religion people have been saying we live in the last days since 1680.
Till today heaven and hell have still not existed.

You go explain tire.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by anslemarinze52(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02
dazzlingd:

The most celebrated fools exist in Africa, and that’s because that’s the land of fools.
Over outside Africa inventors are celebrated and the country is far well developed unlike in Africa pastors pastors and pastors.
People way Hunger catch and are looking for whose idea and skill will be used to pushing them forward.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by anslemarinze52(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02
Gadafii:
Yahoo pastors everywhere

See vague predictions na, e choke

He can’t possibly tell when things will be better, but here he is whining his deluded followers
Lol. So many fools in the name of religion, well I go because of what I'm gaining not the fucking God they talked about.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by dazzlingd(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07
correctguy101:

This one touch me o...

As I love Africa reach.... Even if it sounds somehow like truth, I can't bring my royal self to say such.. ahn ahn.. undecided

Foolishness is a global sickness abeg

I love Africa bro, but there’s something wrong somewhere.
How an African agree to practice the religion of their slave masters still amazes me. It’s so clear even to blind. Only Africans worship gods that don’t even look anyway like them.
An Arab Muslim still have more justification because he calls the name of his god in his language but how a black African will learn Arabic just to speak to his god. And the Bible/ Koran are even racist towards them. I am really astonished at the depth of the gullibility of Africans

Alleged Budget Padding: ACF Condemns Ningi’s Suspension / E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered