Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Persecution Phase 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Persecution Phase 2 (59 Views)

Persecution Phase 3 / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persecution Phase 2 by TVTM2023: 4:03pm On Jan 01
Persecution Phase 2
Christians all over the world,welcome to the New year 2024.
The lord Jesus Christ be with you as we weather through this year.
However,it is important to know why you are a Christian and what you are about to face to determine the test of your faith.
One of such things which is PERSECUTION.
Jesus Christ told his disciples and adherents ,the world hated him before it hates them.

One form of PERSECUTION among the listed is Hatred.

Hatred creates foes,enmity,revenge and vengeance and strife.

HATRED:John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
The world would hate you because of the name of Jesus Christ!
Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
The world would hate the true light because it loves darkness.

Hatred also will exist in the family once you confess Jesus Christ as your lord and savior!
Those who do not accept your faith will hate you and become your foes.
Persecution therefore is worse in the family before it spreads outside in the world.
Psalms 55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Just as Jesus Christ is hated because the world doesn't know GOD,SO ALSO they will hate christians .
John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father..

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

2) BLACK MAIL-BLACK mail is the modern word for the ancient biblical terms of the terrible sins of slander,gossiping,evil speaking,false witness,accusations,and backbiting.
It is also means contradictory statements ,revilment and heinous blabbing against the christians.
It is Satan's own way of trying to dampen ones faith.
It also refers to draconian decrees that are targeted at only christians under disguise.
Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
While such flood can cause one to be carried away,one must be careful to stand by what God says about them.
Revelation 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
The Sanhedrin in Christ time leveled a great false accusations against Christ and also hired false witnesses to accuse Christ.
Jesus Christ kept silence waiting for God to defend him.
So it is and christians must also wait for God's defence.
Mark 15:3 And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.
This shocked the Sanhedrin .
When these blackmail begins,we are not meant to speak in our defense but allow the Holy spirit to defend us by him speaking in us.
Mark 13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
This time is coming soon.
As the great tribulation has begun blackmail will also be the way of the beast government against the christians.
It will be the media war against the saints and it will be effective.
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
It is important for us to just trust in God to save us from the evil temptations coming all over the world.
Jesus on the cross endured harsh and mean horrible words.
Hebrews 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

1 Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Jesus Christ was called many names.eg prince of devil's aka Beelzebub, a bastard,a deceiver and so on.

MATYRDOM- This is the end of the life on earth of any Christian that kept their faith until death by any other means than natural.
Martyrdom is the price a Christian pays for his or her faith.
It is the choice one makes for faith over their life.
Jesus Christ promised that if anyone loosed his life for his sake,he shall find it.
Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
This is possible because eternal life is an immortal life free from mortal flesh.
Stephen was the first mature who was killed for his faith.
Jess Christ the son of God was crucified!
He was stoned to death.
Apostle Paul was beheaded.
Many of the lords apostles died violent death.
Today ,MATYRDOM has become modernized by various means.
Some are burnt alive,some dismembered,some are decapitated,some crushed,some pushed to their deaths.
Terrorism has been the long tool of Christian MATYRDOM in our modern world.
Jesus Christ response to TERRORISM IS THIS
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Luke
6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Jesus Christ spoke of the mind of a terrorists about them not really knowing truly who God is or Jesus Christ!
John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
John 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
Terrorists do not know the true God and Jesus Christ his son.
Christians on the other hands act defenseless because it is a commandment of Christ.
Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

There was saul who was a judaists of that time and he advanced more in Judaism.
This man was a serial killer,a murderer and and assassin who killed christians at any chance and arrested them.
Saul thought he was serving the true God ,until he came across Jesus Christ at Damascus and asked who art thou lord?
Acts 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

Saul who was once a blasphemer,a sweater and a killer obtained mercy from Jesus Christ and became a minister of the gospel .
So it is right now.
What shall seperate us from the love of Christ?
Tribulation is the term word for all Christian suffering.
Jesus Christ told his disciples,in the world,they would have tribulation but they should be of Good cheer.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
A Christian will get to a point that he or she would not love his or her life UNTO THE DEATH!
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
In the face of persecution,don't fear those who can kill your body .
Fear only God who can kill both body and soul and cast it into hellfire.
Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
A terrorist who kills by the sword ,will also die by the sword.
Jesus Christ promises a crown of life to those who die for his name sake.
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Once again ,Happy New year.

(1) (Reply)

Hosting The Lord Continually Via A Lifestyle Of Praise / Prayer Exercise For Today / In Calm Repose....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.