Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,849 members, 7,866,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B (256 Views)

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B by Roving1: 4:11pm On Jan 01
INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President Buhari

Nigeria’s immediate past leader, Muhammadu Buhari, has said he is happy incumbent president Bola Tinubu increased the petrol pump price.

He said the decision would reduce the number of visitors he receives in his native Daura town in Katsina State.

Buhari said this on Sunday at an event organised by the Katsina Consultative Forum at the Presidential Banquet Hall of Government House, Katsina.

Speaking in the Hausa language, Buhari said he returned to Daura, and a lot of people kept visiting him, but when Tinubu increased the price of fuel, he rejoiced because he expected the visits to decline.

He also spoke about the menace of drug abuse in Katsina State, saying the problem must be confronted head-on and defeated for the present and future generations.

His words: “A nation’s greatness is measured by how it safeguards its people. Our youths represent our valued asset, and protecting their well-being is crucial for our nation’s future...

Click Below Link To Read Full Details:

https://rovingupdates.com/incredible-i-am-glad-tinubu-increased-fuel-pump-price-former-president-buhari/
Re: INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B by slimfit1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01
Tinubu is more of a General than you are. Can you imagine a man that hungry tax payers pay for his travel is chatting rubbish.
Re: INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B by Hadone(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01
Mugu
Re: INCREDIBLE!! : “I Am Glad Tinubu Increased Fuel Pump Price” – Former President B by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:34am On Jan 02
People voted for this man twice cool

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Court Has Declares Francis Nwifuru As Duly Elected Governor / Photo:Interior Minister Hon Tunji-ojo Attended National Summit Of The Of The NBA / "How Aminu And Sa’addatu Yaro Laundered N6B, Bribed Gbajabiamila, DSS" - Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.