Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? (37193 Views)

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by epainos: 11:42am On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:

If I refuse to be crushed come and crush me
Those who boasted in the past .... na poverty humble them grin Wetin be mine? I don't crush people cos I am not a crusher... when you become useless...you will know. Even Mechanics won't chop again....mark my words. Go ask who dey chop now? Those using diagnostic tech to know what the problem is. Then, the manual mechanic will fix it. But those manual mechanics will run out of business soon cos robots will take over soon. "Siddon" there. Go to Canada...plumbers, carpenters, etc are all learning how to use modern equipment to do their job. Siddon there...go still dey carry chisel and nail removers.... grin Na poverty go crush you. grin

[quote author=millionboi2 post=127739365] nonsense....
You are the nonsense.

you can't be everywhere thesame time,you need the services of others too
No matter the service, tech must be involved. I am not addressing you cos poverty will kill you with your attitude....but for the sake of others...and if you are wise...you should listen.

Everyone should find out the latest tech used for the service he is interested in and go learn it.

Carpenters- don't learn where they use a hand saw and hammer. Find where they use computers to design, and then use modern cutters. Also, the days of using nails to hold joints are getting finally over...go learn how to use hand drills with screws...and even...modern stuff better.

Plumber: innovative tech is changing the plumbing system so that you can get a job in modern construction sites.

Tailoring: this one..I pity most people there...the people who will be making the money in 10 years are the pattern makers. Sewing machines will soon be automated. Those driving sewing machines with their legs and hands will be out of the job in a max of 10 years. The only people who will be making money are the pattern makers. This will be strictly technical drawing business.

And so on.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by scoboone: 11:44am On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:

If I refuse to be crushed come and crush me
So list the reliable ones that you think is cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by babavik: 11:48am On Jan 02
IbeOkehie:
Start REMOTE WORK, it pays $20K per month. Ask the Anti-Japa Crew, they know all the secrets.

Good Luck to Nigerians!

Onye oshi! Ole!

What kind of remote work are you doing that they are paying you $20k per month??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by scoboone: 12:02pm On Jan 02
rapwizzy:
I have no idea...

Please I would like to know what business can I do with 2 million naira, with low risk and good profits.

It's very urgent. Thanks
Buying cars with bad body,engine or gear fixing it and reselling it. We can do business together chat me up on 07038799731

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Daniego(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02
dentalsupply:
you can listen to my proposal:
so far, I have a good product, which is a lot of laundromats look for, what is it: a chemical liquid especially deal with leather dye transfer( color-cross), stains, the numbers for example in a 100ml bottle, retail for 20 dollars, highly effective beat up all the competitions.
something like this i need someone to source from me and resale to the laundromats, also can be sold at flea markets. the method is to be a distributor to existing vendors Let them to resale it for it, we just be the middleman. i have confidence that the product itself is great. will have repeat sales
you can reach me with email. wholesale19999(email)gmail.com
i can help you get start it for free

I need more updates on this bro.i base in the East. Call me or wassup me on 08039500181. I have interest in this
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Ojay0445(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02
There are so many lucrative businesses u can start with that amount.....if u wait till u save up to a million naira....u might not start anything forever because of procrastination and ignorance...
Start with what u have where u are......d first thing to consider is your location....do your market survey yourself before starting anything....make a move...do not wait for pple to give u ideas..
..our locations and demand are different
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin

Shey money dey the business? 😀
ee dey small if u see customer wey him eye neva too tear!
grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 12:48pm On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

At first, I thought you were joking. 😀

The girl wey dey come wash for us on weekends, na we dey give am detergent sef.

Walai... That's my real life story ooo

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by tammyf: 12:59pm On Jan 02
Foax76:
Do sport Arbitrage if you don't know about it drop a message for me..

If you are looking for long term gain and discipline you can get 70% profit of your 200k monthly..

I do this with ease everyday and it doesn't take time at all. I stake in the morning around 4am and late in the night for midnight games. I'll tell you what to look out for and what not do.

Every business involves risk but this one is not not Gambling it's financial freedom.

Split that 200k into ½ keep one and start sport Arbitrage with the other half.

Plz drop ur cell or mail
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Solo777(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02
200k is enough to start a profitable business.

In my book, NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS, I carefully listed out over 35 hottest physical businesses you can start up in 2024.

You'll also get

- The best location to start each of them

- How much you can start each business with

- How much you can make weekly/monthly

Bonus

- The top online businesses you can start in 2024

- You'll get access to my private business mentorship group

Access fee : #5,000 only instead of #8,500

Note: This discount is temporary and expires soon

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by teflonrozay(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02
ShinjaWWest:
Sell cigarettes and condom

[color=#006600][/color]

Can you give more explanation on this type of business pls? Do you think this amount can start this?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by teflonrozay(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02
abba190:
to supply quli quli from north to south 150k will gone in transport only grin
[color=#006600][/color]

What if he start with few amount of the Kuli Kuli?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by teflonrozay(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02
obaidan:

it depends o...if u voted for this present government, with that 200k you can actually start a refinery and be cashing out steady
[color=#006600][/color]

😂😂😂😂😂 Na which type of weed you smoke?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by trytim100(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02
[q1uote author=Randal post=127732111]Hello, it's not news that we're in a new year and we all have desires to start something to make money.

I have 200k and I don't know where to put it and make good profits.

Please give Me ideas.
[/quote] potatoes farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Yungdav(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02
[quote author=Foax76 post=127735178]Do sport Arbitrage if you don't know about it drop a message for me..
Bro I'm interested pls

My whatsapp line is this } +233 549025092
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

Who tell you say you no know book?
I mean, see correct OgbOnge ideas wey you drop.

The best I've read so far on this thread.
Bros, you wise.

grin grin na university CGPA I no get pass 2.2 undecided.

Na survival I use finish .

Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:
Use it and learn a skill ...then get a job that can sustain you till you finish
P.S no be everybody go learn tech
Think well of a skill you like and follow up
Cheers
NA from the money him go de feed de pay transport to the place he's learning the work abi...! E be like say you don't know how small 200k is right now. grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Boldideas: 2:05pm On Jan 02
babavik:

Please can you explain more?

I would like to dm you?

I've said it all. ☺
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02
I HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO AND EARN 20K PROFIT WITH THAT MONEY EVERY 10DAYS . IF U ARE INTERESTED TELL ME HERE OR TYPE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER . I STAY IN CALABAR .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by samfrancis1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02
Foax76:

If you are looking for long term gain and discipline you can get 70% profit of your 200k monthly..

I do this with ease everyday and it doesn't take time at all. I stake in the morning around 4am and late in the night for midnight games. I'll tell you what to look out for and what not do.

Every business involves risk but this one is not not Gambling it's financial freedom.

Can you please enlighten me on this ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by samfrancis1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02
Foax76:

Whatsapp 09159002365
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by theamazonguru(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:
I HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO AND EARN 20K PROFIT WITH THAT MONEY EVERY 10DAYS . IF U ARE INTERESTED TELL ME HERE OR TYPE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER . I STAY IN CALABAR .

Kindly elaborate more on this right here.
You can't tell more people might be interested.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by samfrancis1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:
interested 09159002366
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02
Love800:
How will u contact the people from north?

Here i am
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by orazx: 2:43pm On Jan 02
muyico:
Pure water selling in bags with cway Despenser water, buy eggs in poultry farms den resell,but try to dey sell in bags and crates

How much is shop rent alone?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02
Solo777:
200k is enough to start a profitable business.

In my book, NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS, I carefully listed out over 35 hottest physical businesses you can start up in 2024.

You'll also get

- The best location to start each of them

- How much you can start each business with

- How much you can make weekly/monthly

Bonus

- The top online businesses you can start in 2024

- You'll get access to my private business mentorship group

Access fee : #5,000 only instead of #8,500

Note: This discount is temporary and expires soon
Just dey play
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Daniego(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:
I HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO AND EARN 20K PROFIT WITH THAT MONEY EVERY 10DAYS . IF U ARE INTERESTED TELL ME HERE OR TYPE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER . I STAY IN CALyABAR .

09034901731 I am interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by IbeOkehie: 3:04pm On Jan 02
babavik:

Onye oshi! Ole!

What kind of remote work are you doing that they are paying you $20k per month??

De play!!! The money 💰 is there.

Good Luck to Nigerians
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by timmydrogba(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02
theamazonguru:

Thanks
DO YOU STAY NEAR CALABAR ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by theamazonguru(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:

DO YOU STAY NEAR CALABAR ?

Portharcourt
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02
theamazonguru:

Thanks
sorry it's not for everyone . If you can't send number to video chat with me then leave it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plant In Edo And Bua Cement Plant In Edo (Photos) / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / Six Under Consideration To Replace Sanusi As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.