Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? (37125 Views)

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02
Daniego:

09034901731 I am interested
YOUR LOCATION BRO?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02
theamazonguru:

Portharcourt
IM GONNA CHAT YOU NOW ON WHATSAPP
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02
IF YOU HAVE 200K AND WANT TO DO BUSINESS THAT CAN GIVE YOU 50 K MONTHLY JUST DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER.

JUST ONE RULE U MUST OBEY IS THAT U MUST COME AND DO AGREEMENT WITH ME IN CALABAR. POLICE MUST BE INVOLVED BECAUSE IT'S LEGIT AND I'M NOT A SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by theamazonguru(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:

IM GONNA CHAT YOU NOW ON WHATSAPP

Zero9017267248
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by GravityDefier: 5:02pm On Jan 02
Following for business ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Mayhem1: 5:16pm On Jan 02
TrackerXL:
Leave am make he de whine the guy I still lose 100K Arsenals to win or Draw Fulham yesterday.

Makebi use 100K chop just 20K this one de talk about 5 odds.

assnal no be team
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by samfrancis1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:
I HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO AND EARN 20K PROFIT WITH THAT MONEY EVERY 10DAYS . IF U ARE INTERESTED TELL ME HERE OR TYPE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER . I STAY IN CALABAR .
interested... My whatsapp 09159002365
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02
samfrancis1:
interested... My whatsapp 09159002365

THIS IS NOT WHATAPP NUMBER AND YOU DON'T PICK WHEN I CALL. I DON'T NEED SOMEONE THAT'S NOT SERIOUS PLEASE !
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Windblown2much: 6:29pm On Jan 02
FRANKOSKI:
IF YOU HAVE 200K AND WANT TO DO BUSINESS THAT CAN GIVE YOU 50 K MONTHLY JUST DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER.

JUST ONE RULE U MUST OBEY IS THAT U MUST COME AND DO AGREEMENT WITH ME IN CALABAR. POLICE MUST BE INVOLVED BECAUSE IT'S LEGIT AND I'M NOT A SCAMMER
can one start with 100k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02
U are not the person i mentioned.
Zhunnurayn:

Here i am
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02
Ok.
But i mean how will u market urself first before customers start to rush u? Customers will not start rushing u like dat na.
Esude007:
customer?... Abii how u go to take meet demand
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02
Restaurant is expensive to open.

A stand for food business is not dat lucrative. Well, it depends on the kind of food. Because i see those mama-put type of business like a hand to mouth lifestyle.
Difrent:

Simple
Either open a restaurant
Or
Get a stand where you will be selling cooked food from
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02
Hmm, settings.

The guy i ironed for, he has air-conditional in his caravan. His packaging is top-notched with beautiful paper or nylon. But the guy is struggling.

I still see the business as a hand to mouth business.
ROYALMAXCLEANER:

Laundry depends on your settings and packaging.... smiley

Above all is passionate
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02
Kmmmm.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by U1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02
epainos:

Lol. Not everyone will learn tech....sit down there. Tech is taking over everything...yes...you may not go into the core areas, but anything you learn now, tech must be involved....else...you will serve those who learned it. Shikena. If you like ....keep arguing...those who argued in the past and kept selling newspapers regretted it. Go ask Kodak how they lost out of the digital photography business...and do you think people buy manual gear system cars or SUVs again? Only those danfo (commercial) boys...and in the next 10 years max...they will all run out of business. So, they have to pick up modern vehicles and use tech. Ride-sharing will crush everything in 10 years. Mark my words. So, stay there.... don't move with the trend.

You either grow with disruptive innovations by being an early adopter or go in somehow when many are (the stage we are in now cos early adopters are now leaders). If you don't, you will be crushed.

So, in summary, were you saying that everyone has the capacity to learn money-making tech skills? That's what I think the person you quoted had in mind, not simply the ability to use tech devices.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by epainos: 8:22pm On Jan 02
U1:

So, in summary, were you saying that everyone has the capacity to learn money-making tech skills? That's what I think the person you quoted had in mind, not simply the ability to use tech devices.
I have elaborated further in a subsequent post. Well, you are right in a sense, but the world is tending to using the cognitive part of our brain. Robots will take over the jobs that don't require mental ability. If it is a repetitive task, robots will take over. I gave the example of tailors. The business is making clothes. Those driving sewing machines with either their legs or hands will be out of business soon while those who make patterns will be the ones in business. How many of our tailors can cut out good patterns? Those who know it are lazy to make their patterns accurate..you see them use short cuts and there is always inefficiency in their patterns. When they join them, they fold the edges of the clothes to match each other....lol...thats why you see that the edges of their clothes are wrinkled...but when you buy a good package shirt...edges are smooth because the patterns fit one another accurately. You will need deep thinking ability to make patterns (that deep thinking ability is what will be needed), and then you will use tech to draw it out (an app). Pattern making is technical drawing. How many of them can do it? Lol.

The carpenter who is still learning how to use a hammer to drive in nails will run out of business soon. Those making money will be the ones who use tech. So, in a way you are right...but I want to emphasize the fact that...the kind of skills people learn in Nigeria today will be useless soon. Even if you will use an app or whatever, it will be based on your ability to think deeply. But these presently...repetitive tasks are what they are still learning.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02
Windblown2much:
can one start with 100k?
100k will give you 10k every 12 days.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Myer(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02
Randal:
Hello, it's not news that we're in a new year and we all have desires to start something to make money.

I have 200k and I don't know where to put it and make good profits.

Please give Me ideas.
Network marketing with tested and trusted products. (Not a ponzi).
Learn the business patiently and grow exponentially with time.
Contact via email if interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by AngelicBeing: 9:32pm On Jan 02
sukkot:
sell agbo jedijedi and agbado
Hian , like seriously shocked

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by JordanMichael(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02
You're a bhad ass grin
Benki003:
Find sure 2 odd that's 400k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by vickydevoka(m): 12:01am On Jan 03
virginboy1:

You are very correct...I am currently in one and feel like stopping.... its more like in a phase called tutorial hell
Having certification is also good
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Redman44(m): 1:20am On Jan 03
Love800:
Is dis lucrative?
To me people doing dis type of business are living from hand to mouth. They are struggling.

That is what you think. The secret is to produce in large quantities. And have many customers you are supplying to. Then one needs to be able to look for cheaper subsitutes for each ingredient. Find ways to reduce the cost of production. I can't release all the secrets here. Bye.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Redman44(m): 1:30am On Jan 03
OP, you can also open a tutorial center. Collect 200 on a daily basis from students about to write WAEC, GCE, NECO and JAMB. Even Common entrance Candidates. Get good teachers for Maths and Chemistry/Physics. You can teach the other subjects yourself. Market your tutorial center well and make sure you teach your students properly. Rent a place for the business, especially buildings that have been roofed but have not been completed. It is a good business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:52am On Jan 03
Lol.
Whether u release or not. I know what am saying. U can still help others here by telling the truth. As for me, there is nothing u can hide. Thankz
Redman44:

That is what you think. The secret is to produce in large quantities. And have many customers you are supplying to. Then one needs to be able to look for cheaper subsitutes for each ingredient. Find ways to reduce the cost of production. I can't release all the secrets here. Bye.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by matthew080: 7:05am On Jan 03
Hello my people
Please when ever u see someone genuinely asking for what he/she can do with a token, please give ur best advice and which them good luck,I could see many jokingly giving frivolous advices here,
No one ever no how ur advice could help,
I started a POS biz with a token of 100k in 2020, just 100 papers.
Today 2023/2024
I hv six POS stand,and pays six staff salary
Two gas refilling shops,wort 1.5 m
I own a shop worth 2m
Building my own house 3 bed
Married with two kid
And so on,
Starting with almost nothing.

10 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Antihypocrite: 7:18am On Jan 03
iykepromotions:
If you know about internet, start domain flipping. You can buy a domain for $9 and resell above $100 above. Check this free awareness thread https://www.nairaland.com/4519087/how-rich-selling-expired-domain or do a Google search.

Here's a proof of one of my sales some times ago.

Tried this stuff. Omo I haven't sold any domain for over a year now

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Jamie1000: 2:57pm On Jan 03
Love800:
How can one start dis?
Get a small shop..50k per annum
Print flyers and banners....10k
Buy Skyrun Laundry machine to ease stress .... 80k
Buy 🪣 and cleaning agents 20k
Original Pressing iron 10k
High table... 20k
Hangers, ropes and iron to dry clothes ...10k
Total :200k
From profit budget for generator, fuel and nepa bills.
Employ one more able hand to help out.
Advertise,
Advertise online, church, mouth to mouth.
Your selling point should be ease customer stress, not just washing clothes. You can achieve that by: Targeting lazy working class men and women who likes to look fly
Targeting busy working class who always dress neat
Offer discount
Go to thier homes to pick up and deliver later
Maintain Absolute Standard 💯 in neatness and client clothes.
With time, buy a small motor cycle to ease your movement.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03
Where will i get water from?
Jamie1000:

Get a small shop..50k per annum
Print flyers and banners....10k
Buy Skyrun Laundry machine to ease stress .... 80k
Buy 🪣 and cleaning agents 20k
Original Pressing iron 10k
High table... 20k
Hangers, ropes and iron to dry clothes ...10k
Total :200k
From profit budget for generator, fuel and nepa bills.
Employ one more able hand to help out.
Advertise,
Advertise online, church, mouth to mouth.
Your selling point should be ease customer stress, not just washing clothes. You can achieve that by: Targeting lazy working class men and women who likes to look fly
Targeting busy working class who always dress neat
Offer discount
Go to thier homes to pick up and deliver later
Maintain Absolute Standard 💯 in neatness and client clothes.
With time, buy a small motor cycle to ease your movement.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Jamie1000: 5:00pm On Jan 03
Love800:
Where will i get water from?

Budget for water should come under micelenous....it's not expensive
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03
Ok
Tankz so much.
But i see dis laundry biz as people living from hand to mouth. Never seen anyone dat is living comfortable.
Jamie1000:

Budget for water should come under micelenous....it's not expensive
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Jamie1000: 7:02pm On Jan 03
Love800:
Ok
Tankz so much.
But i see dis laundry biz as people living from hand to mouth. Never seen anyone dat is living comfortable.

Guess the business Femi Otedola wife does?
"Laundry" And she's very successful at it. It's a million dollar business. But, she invested millions to it as well.
You are talking of 200k capital. Any business with such low capital your profit is most likely around 1k-3k daily profit. Which is about 30-90k salary.
If you're financially indiscipline, you can't afford life with this. This kind of business you scale up untill you can afford to make up to 10-20k daily profit by reinvesting and putting in effort or employing more hands.
These applies to
Carpentry , mechanic, electrical, foodstuff, business which is seen as poor, yet Gold mine. WE have Ibeto furniture, vintage luxury interior and so on. Furnishing 5 star hotels and luxury guest houses.
If you want to break even you should invest more. You don't expend expect business that is limited to a particular niche to fetch profit like someone who is to music that goes to the world like Wizkid.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03
In summary, evritin about business is about scaling up. Right?
Alright.
I really appreciate.
Tankz so much.
Jamie1000:

Guess the business Femi Otedola wife does?
"Laundry" And she's very successful at it. It's a million dollar business. But, she invested millions to it as well.
You are talking of 200k capital. Any business with such low capital your profit is most likely around 1k-3k daily profit. Which is about 30-90k salary.
If you're financially indiscipline, you can't afford life with this. This kind of business you scale up untill you can afford to make up to 10-20k daily profit by reinvesting and putting in effort or employing more hands.
These applies to
Carpentry , mechanic, electrical, foodstuff, business which is seen as poor, yet Gold mine. WE have Ibeto furniture, vintage luxury interior and so on. Furnishing 5 star hotels and luxury guest houses.
If you want to break even you should invest more. You don't expend expect business that is limited to a particular niche to fetch profit like someone who is to music that goes to the world like Wizkid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.