Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu (14815 Views)

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by DamnnNiggarr: 9:48pm On Jan 01
Today, I started the new year 2024 by enjoying the company and conviviality of my beloved friends at the Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled Old & Tramp (RECDOT) in Ozubulu, Anambra State. The charity home houses children with very special needs.

Spending time with these special beings once again reminded me of the essence of our humanity and the reason for this season which is simply to care for one another, especially the poor, the less privileged, and those challenged by nature in one way or the other.

I thanked them for their earnest prayers for Nigeria and urged them not to relent but to continue to pray for our dear nation that we the leaders will always make the right decisions that will benefit the masses.

I am again sincerely concerned about the children with special needs at the rehabilitation centre and those in other parts of the country, who due to the uncaring nature of political leaders, may not have the right support system to actualize their dreams in life.

A caring government, through actionable policies and specialized programs, should be able to support children with special needs in getting good medical attention and good education to enable them to develop their talents and skills and be able to live productively.

I thank the different charity homes, humanitarian organizations, and well-meaning individuals who constantly support our compatriots with special needs.

I encourage more people to join in this worthy cause of caring for the needy in our society, for the New Nigeria we look forward to will leave no one behind but will care for all. -PO

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by DamnnNiggarr: 9:48pm On Jan 01
shocked

There's something about this man that interests me so badly.

Anyways, may God richly bless his kind gestures

219 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 9:48pm On Jan 01
grin wink grin grin baba Black don dey wear blue grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Jokerman(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01
Another pain for haters πŸ˜‚

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Bobloco: 9:50pm On Jan 01
sad
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 9:54pm On Jan 01
grin next bus stop nah computer village to commiserate with those stubborn peepz and take pictures with his gap toorh

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Totilopussylick(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01
tongue

You are disappointed 😞
Chibuzoripob:

Reno omokri will see it as an opportunity to criticise Obi for changing clothes to visit citizens abandoned by his likes tongue

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 9:56pm On Jan 01
angry tribalist are liable cool............20 yrs Ban .Avoid the trap

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 9:58pm On Jan 01
grin.I trust the Ekute/OKWUTE to still wear his mourning clothes
Totilopussylick:
tongue

You are disappointed 😞

Reno omokri will use the opportunity to judge Obi for changing clothes tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by christejames(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01
The People's President! β™₯

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Jan 01
Peter obi is the man of the people.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by oguns222: 10:38pm On Jan 01
Chibuzoripob:

News said tinubu will make your life more difficult this year.

I hope your family has accepted their fate of difficult life for 12 more months? grin

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by CameroonPepper: 11:09pm On Jan 01
Tinubu should be in that facility

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by iamphilips(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01
Wow didn't know we had such in Ozubulu....
Been a while I traveled tho

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Basicend: 11:11pm On Jan 01
For me, he would have been a better president than the current one. Although, he will face a lot of collective sabotage.

So his efforts my not yield much in the end.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01
PO on the beat. Prez Tinubu should better walk the talk or 2027 will be interesting πŸ€”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by TylerDurden: 11:13pm On Jan 01
He should not forget to visit pyschiatric hospital were that Obidient plane hijacker is kept.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Freshtruth(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01
PDP the ball is in your court.

After Abiola no one has cult fowership than Buhari, After Buhari no one has cult followership than Peter Obi

Atiku will be 81 by 2027 it will be a bombshell for PDP to hand over the ticket to Atiku again even doing that will make the party look unserious and making PDP atiku person party

Peter obi can't win with Lp when they have few members at d Senate n house of reps , they need to be a negotiation for Peter obi to go for just a term were by completing Tunubu second term as south slot then hand over to a candidate that Atiku will personally anoint from the north by 2031. Obi is the new force of Nigerian politics

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by afube: 11:15pm On Jan 01
Chibuzoripob:

wetin you sabi ? if only God allowed you people to have your own republic! How can we be one with this primitive ppl!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Hezmatosky: 11:15pm On Jan 01
Meanwhile one unserious man is in Lagos enjoying xmas even when he's not a Christian sad

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Melagros(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01
Ride on sir we are solidly behind you

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by ClearFlair: 11:19pm On Jan 01
This man is the most influential person in Africa right now

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Irupetepete: 11:19pm On Jan 01
Even though this is commendable, some cursed apc miscreants will still come and masturbate on it, it is their way of life...
Looks like they have a supervisor that monitors their comment hence no payment

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Vinnie2000(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01
God continue to bless HE Peter Obi.😊😊

Meanwhile, our Agbadorians miscreants such as Legendhero, Afamed, Yarimo, RaskimonoMumu, etc
are Unusually ABSENT on this Peter Obi Thread.🀨

Abi, dey don Sleep? πŸ€”πŸ€”

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Irupetepete: 11:23pm On Jan 01
Vinnie2000:

God continue to bless HE Peter Obi.😊😊

Meanwhile, our Agbadorians miscreants such as Legendhero, Afamed, Yarimo, RaskimonoMumu, etc
are Unusually ABSENT on this Peter Obi Thread.🀨

Abi, dey don Sleep? πŸ€”πŸ€”
Seun Don vex say he go weed out tribal idiots...
This one wey Seun Don vex, he fit give the first scapegoat 4yrs ban

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Alary: 11:24pm On Jan 01
Building on 2027 dont be deceived , before 2023 elections we didn't see all this caring. This kind person cannot be trusted, so desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by GABRIEL6036: 11:26pm On Jan 01
Strategy to win a golden heart of Nigerians. Initial deplay loading for gullible Nigerians. I see another package fraudster loading. All politicians are the same. Nigerians lack critical thinking and skepticism about some of this politicians. Ask DINO WEY DEY COOK BEANS FOR DUBAI. DE PLAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by okoro: 11:26pm On Jan 01
Mumu man
This is one of the major reasons why he lost woefully at the poll because he limited himself to only Alaibo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by jeff1993: 11:27pm On Jan 01
Tgg
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by ACRI: 11:28pm On Jan 01
How is this news?

Seun, remember your promise to step up this platform this year. Start by scrutinizing the mods pushing insignificant topics to the Frontpage of nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by jeff1993: 11:28pm On Jan 01
okoro:
Mumu man
... If UR P.APA get sense pass am make I bend

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.