Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu (14816 Views)

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 1:08pm On Jan 02
rollywise:

Yes ooo. Foolish man be wearing black upandan mourning your birthπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
As well as pitying ur lowlife self and ur useless parents
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by kareemkamil(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02
GBAJUE
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Ogalanyachieze: 2:11pm On Jan 02
gidgiddy:

Did you remember this when he visited and donated money to victims of Plateau State killings a few days ago?
How will he remember it you want him to die? Even reno could not use the jos visit to attack Obi he had to use his means of transport
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Ofodirinwa: 2:15pm On Jan 02
they're still using the term 'tramp' in NIgeria hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02
Chibuzoripob:
As well as pitying ur lowlife self and ur useless parents

Firstly it's obvious you've not eaten due to the economy that has affected your parents who are your sole providers. Now my joy is that this government you say craved for will last another 7 years so your suffering has just began. You fit crase last last before the administration go end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Hellonearth: 3:22pm On Jan 02
Chibuzoripob:
grin wink grin grin baba Black don dey wear blue grin

As black as your mama toto
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 5:05pm On Jan 02
Hellonearth:

As black as your mama toto
and ur rusty mama pussy
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 5:07pm On Jan 02
grin i can feed ur miserable family in this present situation.Tell ur father to send me his aza asap grin
rollywise:

Firstly it's obvious you've not eaten due to the economy that has affected your parents who are your sole providers. Now my joy is that this government you say craved for will last another 7 years so your suffering has just began. You fit crase last last before the administration go end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by oguns222: 7:58pm On Jan 02
Chibuzoripob:
U just show us here that you are from mentally deranged 🏠hold

So, you mean there is also madness in your family?! shocked shocked shocked.

Sorry for your misfortune, bro.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 8:36pm On Jan 02
oguns222:

So, you mean there is also madness in your family?! shocked shocked shocked.

Sorry for your misfortune, bro.
the misfortune madness in ur father household is as a result of GENERATIONAL CURSE. Ask ur USELESS FATHER who he offend that turned ur life upside and miserable
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by oguns222: 8:42pm On Jan 02
Oh. So, your family is also under generational curse? shocked shocked shocked

Oh my God!!!

How are you guys coping with this huge burden on your neck?!
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02
Chibuzoripob:
grin i can feed ur miserable family in this present situation.Tell ur father to send me his aza asap grin

Talk is cheap. Send your picture make I check something. Your real picture o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02
Chibuzoripob:
Send ur father pic,make I grade.Your father look will determine how well u are. HOPELESS BEGGAR cool

From your grammatical composition I can already see your picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You and your household were poor during buhari. Now the poor call you poor during Tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Worst of is that Tinubu's admin has got eight years to go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 12:01am On Jan 03
rollywise:

From your grammatical composition I can already see your picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You and your household were poor during buhari. Now the poor call you poor during Tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Worst of is that Tinubu's admin has got eight years to go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
only the gate man will feed your wretched 🏠gold.Drop yo miserable father number
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 8:53am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
only the gate man will feed your wretched 🏠gold.Drop yo miserable father number

So this child picture no let you drop πŸ˜‚. I learnt your sisters are doing pussy giveaway for a plate of indomie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. E don red πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 9:02am On Jan 03
rollywise:

So this child picture no let you drop πŸ˜‚. I learnt your sisters are doing pussy giveaway for a plate of indomie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. E don red πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Snap ur gate man father for us to see.Drop his account number.I mean ur worthless father account number not ur own.Hope u won't drag it with him
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 9:19am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
Snap ur gate man father for us to see.Drop his account number.I mean ur worthless father account number not ur own.Hope u won't drag it with him

Small money wey your sissy sisters hustle come from pussy hawking you wan take am go play sporty bet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 11:03am On Jan 03
rollywise:

Small money wey your sissy sisters hustle come from pussy hawking you wan take am go play sporty bet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Check all my post here,I m against anything bet/crime.Tell ur pathetic father to send his account
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 11:15am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
Check all my post here,I m against anything bet/crime.Tell ur pathetic father to send his account

But you not against your sisters hawking their pussy for money πŸ˜‚. Abi that one no be crime
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 11:30am On Jan 03
rollywise:

But you not against your sisters hawking their pussy for money πŸ˜‚. Abi that one no be crime
I can see u are still eating the suffer head food ur mama gave u.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 11:32am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
I can see u are still eating the suffer head food ur mama gave u.

Boy condemn what's bad. How can your sisters be selling their pussy for money all because of the bad government you voted for. That's wrong. Say it is wrong! I can't hear you! Louder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 11:37am On Jan 03
rollywise:

Boy condemn what's bad. How can your sisters be selling their pussy for money all because of the bad government you voted for. That's wrong. Say it is wrong! I can't hear you! Louder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U just tell us here your mother and sis trade.They sell their body to feed u and ur cripple father
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 11:39am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
U just tell us here your mother and sis trade.They sell their body to feed u and ur cripple father

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Now let's go deeper. Do you know you are not your father's child E shock you πŸ˜‚. Now go to your mother if she's still alive, ask her why is Don Callistus. Just ask her and see her reaction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 11:45am On Jan 03
rollywise:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Now let's go deeper. Do you know you are not your father's child E shock you πŸ˜‚. Now go to your mother if she's still alive, ask her why is Don Callistus. Just ask her and see her reaction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tell ur father to do ur DNA.Ur prostitute mother probably picked u from dump site
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 11:59am On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
Tell ur father to do ur DNA.Ur prostitute mother probably picked u from dump site

Wait na. This thing no be quarrel. Wetin your mama talk? Or don't you wanna know who your real father is?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 12:15pm On Jan 03
rollywise:

Wait na. This thing no be quarrel. Wetin your mama talk? Or don't you wanna know who your real father is?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
U don go steal ur mama money to buy data.Omo ale jati jati
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
U don go steal ur mama money to buy data.Omo ale jati jati

Ozuor. I'm Don Callistus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I banged your mummy while she was with your daddy and she had you. So who's your daddy now?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 1:24pm On Jan 03
rollywise:

Ozuor. I'm Don Callistus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I banged your mummy while she was with your daddy and she had you. So who's your daddy now?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
A mad man banged yo mama.The resultis u.See how u are shining teeth up and down. Yo case is beyond redemption
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
A mad man banged yo mama.The resultis u.See how u are shining teeth up and down. Yo case is beyond redemption

My bastard son I know how you feel to know the mugu you called dad isn't your real dad. Issue now is I'm not even ready to accept you coz you really badly raised. You like damaged goods now. So we keep this little secret so that your mugu Dad continues to father you not knowing you are a bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by Chibuzoripob: 1:45pm On Jan 03
rollywise:

My bastard son I know how you feel to know the mugu you called dad isn't your real dad. Issue now is I'm not even ready to accept you coz you really badly raised. You like damaged goods now. So we keep this little secret so that your mugu Dad continues to father you not knowing you are a bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Poor,beggar, tell ur retard father to send his aza.I knw the reason why u are shining teeth. Hunger don bend ur destiny
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu by rollywise(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03
Chibuzoripob:
Poor,beggar, tell ur retard father to send his aza.I knw the reason why u are shining teeth. Hunger don bend ur destiny

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ My bastard son. Sha ask your mother the name I asked πŸ˜‚. Your mama like doggy that year Sha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.