Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man (18229 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Emperormartin(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01
If Tinubu cannot reduce the hunger of General Nigerians at least he should reduce the hunger of people that voted for him.

Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by googlepikins: 11:32pm On Jan 01
A fraudster promise grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by gaskiyamagana: 11:32pm On Jan 01
fatherjesse:
I will continue to say it, if Tinubu means well for the masses, what he should have done first was to cut/reduce the cost of governance, nothing like that in stead he has an over bloated cabinet filed with incompetent people. He has not even told Nigerians what sacrifice he is making on his own side but telling the already poor and impoverished masses to endure and make sacrifices
Infact and sure banker, no hope for Nigeria development without cut in cost of governance. See how National Assembly added their own bonus to budget of debt servicing. Politicians will ruin the country beyond repair for any military that take over.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by elipheleh(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01
Peter Obi is learning his lessons by now. We have taught Igbos hunger lesson hahahaha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Enemyofpeace: 11:32pm On Jan 01
Even Remi Tinubu and Seyi Tinubu no believe am

Try dey add small ashawo vibes to your relationship this New Year 2024 fa🤷🤷
Your man no be Bishop Ohh and your woman no be Saint Theresa. 😏😏🤪😛😜😝🤣

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Egoveen: 11:34pm On Jan 01
Thank you Shehu Sani💛💛💚💚💙💙❤❤

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by InvertedHammer: 11:34pm On Jan 01
FreedomfromtheT:
Pastors don't heal.
Jesus does.
I am one of the living witnesses of Jesus' healing power.
/

It is fair to assume that you were never sick ab initio.

/
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by muller101(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01
Its like a native doctor who administer herbs for his client to cure cancer but run to the hospital to treat his headache.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by donmik: 11:55pm On Jan 01
I won't even open it to stress my eyes reading petting words of a groper.

If he wants to ameliorate our suffering, he knew what to do from day one as he also knew how to pack our subsidy money from day one

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Goldin321(m): 12:03am On Jan 02
Believe anything from APC at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by ecolime(m): 12:08am On Jan 02
TakeNigeriaBack:
In the history of Islam and Christianity, pastors and imams have NEVER healed ONE sick person.

At least, native doctors have herbs that have cured illness.
Well, I once had what some Doctors call - Double wahala (Diabetes & High Blood pressure)

Not just that, I had CKD much later as well. The Living God restored me 100% and I will forever be grateful to him.

He did what my money could not do. He renewed my life.

Man doesn't heal, God does. Whether you believe or not, na your own wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Dididrumz(m): 12:12am On Jan 02
Everybody knows that Tinubu is a scam.
But we're praying for him to do well because whether we like him or not, we want him to do well for our own good.

But the guy na bastard sha 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by DMerciful(m): 12:19am On Jan 02
Native Doctor Tinubu
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by SouthSouth1914: 12:23am On Jan 02
SharingIsLife:
Tinubu must recoup his investment first. He paid so much to become president and now you people want him to work for you?

Imagine if your child reads this?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:24am On Jan 02
It is well o Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by jimcaddy(m): 12:40am On Jan 02
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 o
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:46am On Jan 02
TakeNigeriaBack:
In the history of Islam and Christianity, pastors and imams have NEVER healed ONE sick person.

At least, native doctors have herbs that have cured illness.
Healing is from God.
JESUS Christ is the greatest Healer documented in history. Christians have the power to heal in the name of Jesus. It works anytime anywhere. I am a living witness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by olisaEze(m): 1:04am On Jan 02
Four months was how long the previous administration claimed it'd take them to wipe away insecurity in the country. They stayed eight whole years in Aso Rock and left the security of the nation in worse shape than they met it. The 2nd week of July, 2023, was the date given for Dangote's refinery to commence distribution. This is January 2024, and the refinery has not even refined sugar talkmore of crude oil! From Vision 2010 of Abacha to Vision 2020 of OBJ, no single projection has ever been achieved because we invented the African time! grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by ScamDemicEra: 1:05am On Jan 02
SultanOfAbia:
Just like that our daddy
The General Overseer of (A.P.C) Pastor Adeboye

Never believe the words that come from 3 P's

Politician
Pastor
Prostitute

....... and Israel.
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Beress(m): 1:13am On Jan 02
Druggie na basted

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Kionrae: 1:18am On Jan 02
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by onuman: 1:49am On Jan 02
A native doctor's assurance to a sick man is most likely to be a million times more credible than Tinubu’s new year's assurances to Nigerians.
Tinubu is out of sync with the requisites for a 21st century leadership of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Lexusgs430: 2:37am On Jan 02
Tinubu's assurance is like a yahoo boy, convincing their client for more time, whilst they continually pick their bank account .......... 🤣😜

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by SpatialKing(m): 2:55am On Jan 02
Tinubu's government that would say something and act differently...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by benzion72(m): 3:23am On Jan 02
Basicend:
The Jagaban himself. . Agba gbogbo politicians.

Una go learn by fire by force.

Agba yahoo. Greatest 419. Conman 001

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by MasterTeeUSA: 3:46am On Jan 02
Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by Iamanoited: 4:05am On Jan 02
God doesn't approve "JUJU".

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man by bitingcool: 4:05am On Jan 02
The only thing on his mind is Owo da?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) / Schiffrin: Alison-Madueke Intimidated Me To Drop Corruption Reports About Her / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.