Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ode To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. My Matriculation Expectations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ode To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. My Matriculation Expectations (130 Views)

My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. My Matriculation Expectations by Okoyepeter442(m): 12:58am On Jan 02
ODE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA: MY MATRICULATION EXPECTATIONS.

Four years from now, God's willing, I and other mass communication undergraduates nationwide would officially become members of the Fourth Estate of the Realm; but for now, let's face the stage where the iron is being shaped to the desired tools by the blacksmith (academics).

Taking a look at how brown-envelope journalism, yellow journalism and gonzo journalism has infiltrated the profession in Africa and beyond, it leaves much to be desired. I just wish the future resource persons in the media industry will salvage this menace. The practice of journalism is at the risk of unprofessionalism as is the case in Africa and other third world countries.

I strongly believe and uphold that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other institutions of learning worldwide would shape us (prospective journalists) to the desired persons to bring this change in the media industry.

We matriculate to graduate and convocate. There must be a paradigm shift in this profession.
This is my ideology!!!

1 Like

Re: Ode To The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. My Matriculation Expectations by christejames(m): 9:43am On Jan 02
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Become A Cyber Security Expert In 2 Months / Top Universities In Ireland To Study / Empowering Users With Customizable Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.