Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila (13616 Views)

Abbas To Meet Foreign Affairs Minister Over Absence Of Nigeria's Mission In Iraq / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by vanitybutiwanti: 8:34am On Jan 02
Gbaja this Gbaja that, my man any day anytime. Turned central surulere to small London, facilitated Numerous road constructions, school renovation, street lights, government housing estates renovations and other things too Numerous to mention. I wish OK Chinda can implement same thing here in Rivers but I doubt he has the kind of money you have, you're not a greedy man at all, you work and eat, i will tell my folks to support you in lagos if you decide to run in 2027. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tareq1105: 8:35am On Jan 02
extol1:
Did he use his own personal money or constituency money?

It's constituency money used judiciously.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Jan 02
Engineering4MFM:
Very yeye leaders..Na Nigerians go decide to give you honour by naming a project after one...E put he name there like say naim money he take doam...Out of the 100% stolen, you use only 0.1%. Now u nor won let us hear word...Criminal leaders...POSTERITY 'LL AVENGE ALL YOU NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOUR FAMILIES AND ALL YOUR ALLIES...FOR ALL THE PAINS AND THE BLOOD OF INNOCUOUS NIGERIANS...No wahala, make una continue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Frustration wan kee diswan, somebody should alert the security agencies...I have a god-feeling someone is about heading to the third mainland bridge or the headway bridge at Onitsha to take a plunge.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Jogs1900: 8:54am On Jan 02
epainos:

Femi Gbaja even touched low-cost LSDPC housing estates in Iponri side. When I drove past the area, I was shocked. These are apartments that belong to individuals....Femi renovated everything for them. Wow. Anything in Surulere that belongs to the government or individuals tapped into....Femi retouched it again. Even the medium housing estate in Lawanson. Some individual houses that aren't govt built are touched too. He pumped money into the areas. This is to tell us that all the lawmakers and senators have enough money but they embezzle everything.

The one that shocked everyone was Desmond Shola Elliot. Mehn! Shola messed up big time. He will regret going there to chop cos he turned his back on the people who had loved him during his day in the movie industry. Shola messed up..big time.
The funny thing is that Desmond Elliot is riding on Gbajas goodwill in Surulere..very stingy man

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Jogs1900: 8:57am On Jan 02
MrRemedyAlagbo:
I've lived in surulere before shitta precisely and also aguda including bode Thomas.....

No politician has done more for his or her constituency like Gbaja, Surulere is arguably the best place to live in Lagos,in terms of good road network,light,water and other basic amenities...

I've never benefited from any politicians but let give kudos to who deserves it,This man really tried,I was surprised when I get to Lagos recently,all those low cost housing estate have been renovated and painted by him . like I always envisaged.

Well done Gbajabiamila
After the endsars protest where many shops were looted in Surulere, Gbaja gave those whose shops were looted money.He has done so much for Surulere...No bad road in Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 9:06am On Jan 02
This is why I ask hopeless igbos to show us what Abaribe that as spent 30 years in the Senate without a single project built

One perosn even asked the JB signage you igbos celebrated in Abia did Alex Otti put it there with his own personal money ?!

Abbeyme:
I don’t understand.

Did he build these facilities with his own personal funds?
So, who will administer these resources?
mu2sa2:
And he got the billions to execute these projects from.....?
Kurumaru:
Audio
nairalee:
They should focus on projects that have a DIRECT impact on the lives of Nigerian masses.
extol1:
Engineering4MFM:
Very yeye leaders..Na Nigerians go decide to give you honour by naming a project after one...E put he name there like say naim money he take doam...Out of the 100% stolen, you use only 0.1%. Now u nor won let us hear word...Criminal leaders...POSTERITY 'LL AVENGE ALL YOU NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOUR FAMILIES AND ALL YOUR ALLIES...FOR ALL THE PAINS AND THE BLOOD OF INNOCUOUS NIGERIANS...No wahala, make una continue
SalamRushdie:

Dont mind Nigerians , applauding what might be brazen corruption...where did a House of rep member get all this money from ? Is he a ministry ?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by 7upnigeria: 9:07am On Jan 02
dahmie2013:
What do you people want? He has done so much with infrastructural developments & some people are questioning the source of the money. If he did nothing, the same people will complain. Some are even suggesting they probe him. Na wa 4 you people o...

Better leave those people to their foolishness. Same people running to Lagos. Same people that cant develop their own land. We're smarter than them that's why we're flourishing more than them, they should learn from us and not us learning from them.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 9:09am On Jan 02
Igbo Lagosian you mean no real Yoruba Lagosian abhore such irredeemable hate for this man.

AndroBlaze:

To think some "real" Lagosians celebrated when he was schemed out of Speaker the first time, really really sad....the man singlehandedly turned Lere into something else, the man is Surulere... a 1000 well dones will never cover it, he deserves this praise and far more!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by barryjay: 9:10am On Jan 02
Ahmed0336:
I don't know why I have a feeling that Femi might succeed Sanwo Olu come 2027 undecided

I agree with you 100%. I also have the-same feeling also.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 9:10am On Jan 02
They should have been in your father's name so when he leaves tomorrow you can claim he achieved nothing

Whiteways:
Good job.

Why all the projects in his name. This Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by commoditiesnig: 9:10am On Jan 02
Good job Hon. Gbaga

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by flokii: 9:13am On Jan 02
Kudos to Oga Gbaja.. these are real grassroot politicians making their mark in Lagos.

Ask the mum.us who claim they developed Lagos to point to just one thing (not even project) any of them built in Lagos State.. labourers, gala hawkers, phone charger cords sellers, spare parts dealers, fake products and fake drinks merchants constituting nuisance all over the place claiming what is not.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by extol1(m): 9:17am On Jan 02
Tap0lane:
This is why I ask hopeless igbos to show us what Abaribe that as spent 30 years in the Senate without a single project built

So anybody that ask this kind of question is automatically Igbo
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 9:20am On Jan 02
Is that what Abaribe built after 30 years at the National Assembly or you are brain dead to answer the question I asked ?

extol1:

So anybody that ask this kind of question is automatically Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:21am On Jan 02
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! This is the old El Kanemi Hall location I guess. So there's no longer El-Kanemi Hall again?
Thank you Hon. Gbajabiamila. God bless you.
There's still El kanemi, it has been rebuilt and now very beautiful. This femi gbaja hostel is beside it at education

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by extol1(m): 9:23am On Jan 02
Tap0lane:
Is that what Abaribe built after 30 years at the National Assembly or you are brain dead to answer the question I asked ?

I see that you lack decorum, why would you insult someone you don't know all because he/she ask question. I think you need to work on yourself
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 9:25am On Jan 02
When your foolish head is done being foolish you should tell us a single project Abaribe built after 30 years in the National Assembly.

extol1:

I see that you lack decorum, why would you insult someone you don't know all because he/she ask question. I think you need to work on yourself
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by extol1(m): 9:26am On Jan 02
Tap0lane:
When your foolish head is done being foolish you should tell us a single project Abaribe built after 30 years in the National Assembly.

Bye
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by flokii: 9:27am On Jan 02
Tap0lane:

They will never answer.. but tomorrow they'll be quick to attack Hon. Gbaja and leave Abaribe that spent almost 3 decades in National Assembly without any project to show.

The only thing they know is tribalism.. all Abaribe needs to do is to start stoking tribal sentiments and be accusing Yorubas and Hausa of being responsible for their misfortunes in South East and they will all applaud him.. That ethnic bigotry just be like curse for them and that is the main reason why they are not progressing.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Runsmania(m): 9:31am On Jan 02
No matter how you loot try do something wey your people go benefit...... If e get any
representativee for your area wey try like this man for him constituency, make we see him work..

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Menclothing: 9:36am On Jan 02
Now I know why his people keep voting him for 16 yrs non stop

B4 u criticize take your own constituency leader who collect same money what did he do for his people
Great man i celebrate you

If all our constituencies are working like Gbaja did and all gov put in world class projects Nigeria will be a better place

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by ufuosman(m): 9:44am On Jan 02
Good one

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Tap0lane: 10:02am On Jan 02
Exactly what I expected from the average foolish Igbo that questions Gbaja for all the great work to be commissioned while their wretched soul celebrate a failure like Abaribe who spent 30 years in the National Assembly with a single project to his name even if it is not tangible.

Many of you Igbo clown need to be stoned I swear to God.

extol1:

Bye
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Duru009(m): 10:09am On Jan 02
quadraheem:
In the history of Nigeria, no politician has ever spent meaningfully on infrastructures in their constituencies the same way Gbaja has done to Surulere constituency. Not even a governor.
Only Ambode also tried similar to Epe but not up to what Gbaja did.
May he be blessed!

This guy might context for Lagos state governor, with this. HE WILL CERTAINLY WIN!!
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by SalamRushdie: 10:12am On Jan 02
Tap0lane:

One perosn even asked the JB signage you igbos celebrated in Abia did Alex Otti put it there with his own personal money ?!

Abaribe is clearly depending on just his allowances na , it's clear Femi has other sources of income so you can't compare them
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Jan 02
Duru009:

This guy might context for Lagos state governor, with this. HE WILL CERTAINLY WIN!!

From the testimonies so far, no one will be able to defeat him if he decides to contest.

I've never seen a senator or house of rep member in this country do anything close to what I've seen so far.

How do we convince people that Gbaja and other house of reps members/senators like David Mark, Smart Adeyemi, etc. receive the same funding? Man is clearly on his own lane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fearyourcreator: 10:44am On Jan 02
extol1:
Which one your people do with the constituents money ... Hater of good things
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Jan 02
dahmie2013:
What do you people want? He has done so much with infrastructural developments & some people are questioning the source of the money. If he did nothing, the same people will complain. Some are even suggesting they probe him. Na wa 4 you people o...
Their own people couldn't give them that, body dey pepper them

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Jan 02
nairalee:
They should focus on projects that have a DIRECT impact on the lives of Nigerian masses.
Tell that to your own governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Chesster: 10:59am On Jan 02
SalamRushdie:

Dont mind Nigerians , applauding what might be brazen corruption...where did a House of rep member get all this money from ? Is he a ministry ?
The fact that you are shocked about the financing should tell you that previous house of reps were thieves.. because non of them can boast of projects like this
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila by Chesster: 11:01am On Jan 02
SalamRushdie:

Abaribe is clearly depending on just his allowances na , it's clear Femi has other sources of income so you can't compare them
so a politician will use his personal money to execute public projects...Gosh Nigerians sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP / Lagos Completes 450 Roads, 50 Other Impactful Projects In Three Years / "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.