Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister (9589 Views)

50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Artiiclebeast: 7:19am On Jan 02
Divide the amount quoted in half and multiply by at least 15k to understand why a minister of mines has suddenly become both a transport minister and a government spokesperson.

Useless unserious old men.

Alake should be providing an update on his ministry.

Squared incompetent pegs.

The North will soon release a stinker that they have been marginalized in this administration's pseudo-largesse because they do not travel much and couldn't have benefitted from the program were it to be true.

Laslas, it is the Yoruba turn to loot the country and shore up their economy and reserve ahead of a potential disintegration. I only pray that the other regions will be allowed to settle themselves too for equity's sake.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by ivandragon: 7:19am On Jan 02
Why should the minister of solid minerals be in charge of a transportation programme?

3 Likes

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by dozymars(m): 7:20am On Jan 02
How do we account for this?
There is no transparency.

Maybe 10,000 benefited, then the rest goes to the embezzlers. We know the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Nackzy: 7:22am On Jan 02
SoNature:

Everyone knows what these people are capable of. However, we should appreciate them for this; at least they considered the people as beneficiaries. Remember, they don't need our permission to loot.
Exactly
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:25am On Jan 02
Hmmm who did the counting?

163,000 out of millions of christians that travelled for Christmas?

Government can do better

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by IfnobeGod20: 7:26am On Jan 02
Engrduke:
This is not bad.
More robust palliatives should be provided.

Jagaban should do better.
Giving of handouts or palliative will never solve Nigeria problem, instead it would compound it as is doing now. I hope you know trillions of naira that have been expended to cushion the effects and to bring poor people out of poverty but instead deep them further.

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by colestephan86: 7:26am On Jan 02
Adebaba1:
i really commend the government for this gesture
the initiative really helped the travellers especially the south easterns but they will rather keep mute
some people from that side will still find fault in what they did
Turn the table around, they will be praising PO writing epistle up and down on all social media pages
Their hypocrisy is really disgusting
i have not seen any of them come out and praise BAT
It is very sad

for context, i use to support PO but with the way their supporters were very hostile to the former opponents, i realized its a party of hate and i shifted my position
It's ok that you didn't know them , they are naturally hateful people, everything you do for them is their right and will never say thank you.
Ask yourself, if they appreciated buhari for building the second Niger bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Floky215: 7:26am On Jan 02
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Over-163000-passengers-benefited-from-FG-transport-subsidy-Minister

Another lambasting lamba..!!

This drug head thinks he is still dealing with lagos people..!!
It's obvious Nigeria is just way way above his capacity...!!

Emu lo kan is all that matters and nothing more...!!

It's unfortunate Nigeria is on auto pilot now untill its fuel finishes and it finally crash lands..!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by iyke2frankeze: 7:28am On Jan 02
If truly FG paid money to those Transport companies, they should investigate them because the transport companies told customers openly that nobody gave them a dime.

2 Likes

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Subonbon(m): 7:28am On Jan 02
So the rest people that didn't benefit from the foolish program are Tunisians undecided

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by forgiveness: 7:29am On Jan 02
Some ignoramus keep saying it's a lie which making efforts to find out the truth because they sore losers and hater of this government.

I used that train from Itakpe to Warri and it was loaded with passengers. No body paid a dime except those who didn't book online. The security and official used that to exploit them. Nevertheless, it was free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by DaTruths: 7:31am On Jan 02
BigBlackPreek:
God bless Ashiwaju Jagaban

God bless Nigeria

Pray for God to bless you, not your oppressors.

They are already blessed.

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by IfnobeGod20: 7:31am On Jan 02
SoNature:

Everyone knows what these people are capable of. However, we should appreciate them for this; at least they considered the people as beneficiaries. Remember, they don't need our permission to loot.
This is a rubbish comment. They don't need our permission to loot. If the country is operating as a real country with obedient to the rule of law and order, you will never say this your comment because the system would have made everyone accountable for their action but the same us will still be giving them support when they are subject to accountability. Leaders are not at liberty to do and on do because they are also under rule and order. They do have special law or rule controlling them, we are subject to the same laws.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Egoveen: 7:33am On Jan 02
And transport companies have come out to debunk this lie from the pit of HELL,the transporters are smiling to the bank with too much money made from exorbitant amount they charged this past Yuletide and someone is lying that a thousand plus people benefited from their imaginary 50 percent discount......bunch of idiotic liars😠😠😠
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by SoNature(m): 7:36am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

This is a rubbish comment. They don't need our permission to loot. If the country is operating as a real country with obedient to the rule of law and order, you will never say this your comment because the system would have made everyone accountable for their action but the same us will still be giving them support when they are subject to accountability. Leaders are not at liberty to do and on do because they are also under rule and order. They do have special law or rule controlling them, we are subject to the same laws.

It seems this one just started listening to the news. You go wail tire.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:37am On Jan 02
BigBlackPreek:
God bless Ashiwaju Jagaban
God bless Nigeria
Do you know a single person who benefited, and can prove it?

I don't know a single one.

2 Likes

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Dreament(m): 7:38am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

You travelled and returned back free of charge while the news says 50% rebase paid. The question now, who pay for the remaining 50% for you? If you want to lie while not lie softly for the sake of posterity. Who paid for the remaining 50% for you?
read to understand. I can see the reason why majority of our youths are not employable. Just to comprehend is a problem to you guys. The 50% is for only road travelers. And it only covers those transport company in registered association like God is good and co. While that of train is totally free of charge. Go back and read again. This time take a glass of water to calm your nerve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Egoveen: 7:40am On Jan 02
A colleague of mine paid N41,500 at God is good motors to get to the east last Christmas and someone said they gave 50% discount to all passengers😂😂😂chai what a lie😦

3 Likes

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by akezn: 7:41am On Jan 02
Believe this people at your own peril. If you believe this people, then you will believe anything in this life.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by mrblessed(m): 7:44am On Jan 02
Abi. This one that new format.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Ykc2(m): 7:46am On Jan 02
Adebaba1:
the initiative really helped the travellers especially the south easterns but they will rather keep mute
Turn the table around, they will be praising PO writing epistle up and down on all social media pages
It is very sad

for context, i use to support PO but with the way their supporters were very hostile to the former opponents, i realized its a party of hate and i shifted my position
if you like support yul edochie is your own cup of tea,imagine this so called dele aleke who claimed during election that igbos were trooping to lagos in other to Register to vote,how will you believe this man will pay for igbo passengers grin or is their any train service from lagos to east?you people can believe any nonsense, besides what is you supporting po and believing a lier like dele aleke or alagwo have in common?
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Scholace: 7:46am On Jan 02
forgiveness:
Some igb
noramus keep saying it's a lie which making efforts to find out the truth because they sore losers and hater of this government.

I used that train from Itakpe to Warri and it was loaded with passengers. No body paid a dime except those who didn't book online. The security and official used that to exploit them. Nevertheless, it was free.
Olodo Mr Ronu

They aren't talking about train but bus. 50% discount not total free as train

besides, Nigerians don dey use free train no be today.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by stanliwise(m): 7:50am On Jan 02
Adebaba1:
It is very sad

Wetin be this wey you dey write?
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by dfrost: 7:51am On Jan 02
Is uncle Dele now Information Minister?

What's all these nah? Make all man do work wey dem dey pay am nah. We keep doing the same thing all over again.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by forgiveness: 7:55am On Jan 02
Scholace:
Olodo Mr Ronu

They aren't talking about train but bus. 50% discount not total free as train

besides, Nigerians don dey use free train no be today.

Olodo. 77,000 out of the 169,000 are those that used the train but the ignoramus are claiming it was concocted fabrication of lies.

Did you use free train before it was declared free? Bloody liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Rochasstatue(f): 7:56am On Jan 02
Very true.
I am a beneficiary.
Did 176k round trip for my kids on 20th of Dec through GIGM.
Got a 50% refund this morning.
Things can really work with the right attitude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Professordi: 7:56am On Jan 02
mignone:

Fee, you say? But this news says a % rebate.
I am sure you did not read through just typing rubbish here. Anyways I am not suprise from mere seeing your name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Lifeinlight: 7:57am On Jan 02
forgiveness:
Some ignoramus keep saying it's a lie which making efforts to find out the truth because they sore losers and hater of this government.

Mr Ronu

They aren't talking about free train ride but 50% bus ride, while the passengers pay the remaining 50%. We all know say na another lie by your emilokan hardship government

Besides, no be today Nigerians are using free train ride so no big deal for that one
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Lifeinlight: 8:00am On Jan 02
forgiveness:

Olodo. 77,000 out of the 169,000 are those that used the train but the ignoramus are claiming it was concocted fabrication of lies.

Olodo nobody benefited from the 50% bus discount

The free train ride has been in existence even before your emilokan dream of contesting for his hardship presidency

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Professordi: 8:01am On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

You travelled and returned back free of charge while the news says 50% rebase paid. The question now, who pay for the remaining 50% for you? If you want to lie while not lie softly for the sake of posterity. Who paid for the remaining 50% for you?
See another one. ....
I am sure you did not read through just typing rubbish here. I am still not suprise anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Lifeinlight: 8:02am On Jan 02
forgiveness:

Olodo
I have been using free train from Lagos to Osun my home state during Salah
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Lifeinlight: 8:04am On Jan 02
Professordi:

See another one. ....
I am sure you did not read through just typing rubbish here. I am still not suprise anyways.
Free train is not a news. Nigerians have been using free train before your emilokan suffer head government comes in

I used free train from Lagos to Osun my home state, to and fro during Salah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church / Don’t Sentence Me To Life, Abdulmutallab Pleads / Obiano Set To Transform Awka To World Class City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.