Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister (9563 Views)

50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Lifeinlight: 12:04pm On Jan 02
StJasper:

I will prefer Tinubu to run my life to the best element of your generation.

Which person from your tribe can do it better?
Mr Ronu

May your life and that of your entire family be like how Buhari and Tinubu ruled and currently ruling Nigeria

Say Amen
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by hobat4cash(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02
Smh. People will just sit down where ever and manufacture figures just to embezzle and steal public money. The worst thing to have ever happened to this country is the current set of leaders. Myopic, nepotistic, chauvinistic, bigotic and wicked. Nigeria is in a poignant state of affairs, indeed, there was a country.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by SMUAG(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02
Adebaba1:
i really commend the government for this gesture
the initiative really helped the travellers especially the south easterns but they will rather keep mute
some people from that side will still find fault in what they did
Turn the table around, they will be praising PO writing epistle up and down on all social media pages
Their hypocrisy is really disgusting
i have not seen any of them come out and praise BAT
It is very sad

for context, i use to support PO but with the way their supporters were very hostile to the former opponents, i realized its a party of hate and i shifted my position

Name who and who that benefitted from it that you know with proofs.. It's a pure lie, I know many persons that travelled and no subsidies rates were given to them please...
We should stop this, the government is not trying at all...
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Scamburster(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

This is a rubbish comment. They don't need our permission to loot. If the country is operating as a real country with obedient to the rule of law and order, you will never say this your comment because the system would have made everyone accountable for their action but the same us will still be giving them support when they are subject to accountability. Leaders are not at liberty to do and on do because they are also under rule and order. They do have special law or rule controlling them, we are subject to the same laws.
Man,some people's comments here are from low IQ individuals irrespective of their education background.

1 Like

Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Orlasneh: 2:28pm On Jan 02
princeabdul:

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏

Where are the sample of what you're selling....
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by IfnobeGod20: 3:35pm On Jan 02
Scamburster:

Man,some people's comments here are from low IQ individuals irrespective of their education background.
I am just tired of some of our Nigerians IQ. They don't even know their right because our leaders have weaponized them with poverty and cannot even think again and they have handed over their rights to their leaders
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by colestephan86: 3:37pm On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

Stop this your ignorance. Did anyone of them used their personal money to build anything. It's the responsibility of government to provide for what the people cannot provide for themselves. That's what they are voted to do. Nigeria's mentality to appreciate your leader for what he didn't use his personal money to build, forgetting it is his responsibility to do it. No wonder to take them accountable before a difficult thing for some of you because you see whatever they do as a privilege for you, forgetting that they are just keeping in trust the leadership role and it won't be forever.
Truly, I don't blame you, since you've not see how a good government is and you have not in your life experience what we called good society where rights and privileges are sacrosanct. Know your right and stop allowing those you elected ride on you.
Trash
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by IfnobeGod20: 4:15pm On Jan 02
colestephan86:

Trash
Yes, it is trash. No wonder your leaders always trashed you because they have pocketed your right and gave you trash.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Leo81(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02
Lies from the pit of hell...
T ravelled with God is Good Motors from Abuja to PH and the management said what federal government said were all lies. The didn't receive a dime as subsidy....
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02
Inspirer1:
I hope there is evidence for the curious mind

You can make a request via freedom of information act
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by ubimagos: 7:13pm On Jan 02
First deceit of 2024
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Quodseverismete: 8:07pm On Jan 02
AiT went to town to interview transport companies and Nigerians who have benefited from the 50% cut in the transport and nobody said they have benefited.

So na ghost benefited from it.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by MrGerald(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02
Adebaba1:
i really commend the government for this gesture
the initiative really helped the travellers especially the south easterns but they will rather keep mute
some people from that side will still find fault in what they did
Turn the table around, they will be praising PO writing epistle up and down on all social media pages
Their hypocrisy is really disgusting
i have not seen any of them come out and praise BAT
It is very sad

for context, i use to support PO but with the way their supporters were very hostile to the former opponents, i realized its a party of hate and i shifted my position
Lol, na una normal yarn, 'I used to support PO this and that' but never supported, you at least give evidence of those who benefited from the initiative, and mind you not only for the SE
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by colestephan86: 9:57pm On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, it is trash. No wonder your leaders always trashed you because they have pocketed your right and gave you trash.
Lol, clown.
I'm from South west, not south east point of correction,
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by mignone(f): 9:59pm On Jan 02
caracas:

Are you sure you have sense? Dele alake’s speech is your proof? Madam take your time ooo
Sorry u didn't see d sarcasm.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by cardoctor(m): 8:39am On Jan 03
And my name wasn't on that list
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by Dreament(m): 1:42am On Jan 06
IfnobeGod20:

Stop this your stupidity. The same God is good motor that many people boarded and they never enjoyed the 50% rebase or which one are you talking about? Check through people comments and read comments of people that boarded the same transport company you quoted and come and close your eyes with dirty towel. With your kind this country can never move forward because truth is secondary to you and your ilks. Too early in the year to join bad leaders to destroying this our fragile nation. It's not a must you should support evil against humanity.
Did you even seat down to ask yourself while Alake the Minister for Solid Mineral is the one announcing the rebase done by the government and not the ministry having the authority to do so, the Minister for Transport. Something is really fishing. May be they've contacted him and refused to be partner in crime and that is why they went fishing for Alake because he is ready to be devil's advocate.
you are not normal at all. The guy you quoted said it was train that he entered. Ur stupidity could not see that, what concern God is good motor on it
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Jan 08
All lies.!!

Chaaii
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by bergs2: 6:02am On Jan 08
Want to know how much has been looted already, wait for the figures to be reeled out.

Whatever happens
Alooter continua.
Re: Over 163,000 Passengers Benefited From FG Transport Subsidy – Minister by princeabdul(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11
Orlasneh:

Where are the sample of what you're selling....
check my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting Scares Voters Away In Ebonyi / We Have 400 Witnesses Willing To Testify Against President – PDP Tells Tribunal / Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.