Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale (151 Views)

Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale by olatuboss(m): 9:47am On Jan 02
Brand New Hospital bed with mattress for sale
Price: 300,000 Naira slightly negotiable
Contact No : 08021080393

Re: Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale by ganjan: 1:51pm On Jan 02
Revitalize your mental health journey with Arcara Psychiatry's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. Step into a future where breakthrough technology meets compassionate care, offering a non-invasive solution for depression and mood disorders. Our skilled psychiatrists customize treatments to suit your unique needs, guiding you towards lasting relief. Experience the evolution of mental wellness at Arcara Psychiatry – where hope takes center stage, and healing begins with the power of TMS.
Re: Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Jan 02
olatuboss:
Brand New Hospital bed with mattress for sale
Price: 300,000 Naira slightly negotiable
Contact No : 08021080393
You must be clowning.
Single crank hospital bed with mattress for 300k?
So the foam alone give or take would be about 150k from your own price!
I am still laughing my head off.

Re: Brand New Hospital Bed For Sale by olatuboss(m): 1:06am On Jan 03
I think is better you behave maturely than this useless comment. If you have issue with the price, I believe there is something called negotiations. You don't need to show me any proof, you can as well go ahead and buy from them. The hospital bed and mattress was brought for my father in law when he was alive but unfortunately he pass on after we brought the hospital bed without him making you of it. I brought the hospital bed and mattress for 285k. I can share the receipt with you. So don't just sit there and talk nonsense. If You want to buy, please ask properly then we can negotiate the price and if am okay with it, we can make the deal happen.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Velpatasvir 100mg Sofosbuvir 400mg Tablet Price Online Thailand Philippines / Please What Could Be This In My Skin / EHR Optimization Strategies: Navigating The Path To Healthcare Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.