Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,309 members, 7,857,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Need Advice On Venturing Into Build & Sell Real Estate Business. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice On Venturing Into Build & Sell Real Estate Business. (126 Views)

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget / How To Sell Real Estate For Financial Freedom / Want To Buy/build/sell/rent, Lands/houses/any Property 4 Any Purpose In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Venturing Into Build & Sell Real Estate Business. by NetBizguy: 12:00pm On Jan 02
I’m considering venturing into building and selling properties.

As in every business, there are a very few secret formula that when not properly incorporated into the whole process, it usually don’t meet the expectations. I’d like to know them, or that one thing that will make you succeed.

What are the things I should know this business apart from the normal, in Lagos and Abuja ? Share your ideas, suggestions, what works for you if you’re into any kind of real estate.

Thanks 🙏
Re: I Need Advice On Venturing Into Build & Sell Real Estate Business. by Macphenson: 4:27pm On Jan 02
NetBizguy:
I’m considering venturing into building and selling properties.

As in every business, there are a very few secret formula that when not properly incorporated into the whole process, it usually don’t meet the expectations. I’d like to know them, or that one thing that will make you succeed.

What are the things I should know this business apart from the normal, in Lagos and Abuja ? Share your ideas, suggestions, what works for you if you’re into any kind of real estate.

Thanks 🙏

First state the state you want do the business. Both states are unique jn their own way.
I can only guide you through if it is Lagos.
Re: I Need Advice On Venturing Into Build & Sell Real Estate Business. by KeymapProperty: 8:52pm On Jan 02
Let's talk for proper guidance, am in Abuja. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Better Ikoyi Listing For The Big Guyz. / Verify And Apply For Your property Documentation By Yourself Online In Lagos / House For Sale In Chevron Lekki Lagos 5bedroom Detached Duplex+bq+swimmingpool+g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.