Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA (25976 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Fearyourcreator: 5:06pm On Jan 02
TokunboCarsOnly:
The worst govt in sub Saharan Africa.

Keep using our national money to settle your cronies and tribes men.
Body dey pepper you ...lolzzzz
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Evercurious(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I think you need to do a self assessment

STOP being an IRREDEEMABLE F..u l acting as though you don't know what he means
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by AfonjaScud: 5:06pm On Jan 02
Jackiedemie:
Must it be only Yoruba names?

When Gej surrounded himself with virtually Ibos, did you complain ?
Atleast, the Yoruba did not complain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Bayyajidda(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02
symbianDON:
read my comment again. There's NOWHERE I said another tribe doesn't deserve it. It makes perfect sense that the erstwhile national coordinator of NPower should be appointed in this context.....notwithstanding that he is a yoruba man. We need to look beyond tribe sometimes.

But you didn't look beyond tribe when you vote him. You didn't look beyond tribe when you keep hailing him even when masses are starving.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Evercurious(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02
JimohMomoh:

It's an APC problem not just BAT.
Buhari did worst

Buhari NEVER did worse stop making excuses and telling lies, CHRONIC LIAR
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:10pm On Jan 02
Bayyajidda:

And no other tribe deserve it, yes?

To you it is tribe over competence, yes?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:11pm On Jan 02
Evercurious:

Buhari NEVER did worse stop making excuses and telling lies, CHRONIC LIAR

If Tinubu isn't appointing his people, you guys would have come up with another narrative like...

"He's not the one in charge, Northerners are controlling him, he's a figure head" yen yen yen grin
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by housepaiinting1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by BabaO2: 5:14pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and lopsided appointments are like 5 and 6 tongue
How?
It will be disservice to put a known greedy and penchant for stealing individual.
Buhari replaced Adeoshun with Ahmed .. No problem
Jonathan replaced Remi Oyo with Ima Niboro ...No problem
Tinubu put in the gap Akinwale for a thief Halima, you are all crying, how little minded are you people.
Mr President has reponsibility for his government, he only owes each state a ministerial position, he has satisfied that. You cant stampede no one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:15pm On Jan 02
Bayyajidda:

But you didn't look beyond tribe when you vote him. You didn't look beyond tribe when you keep hailing him even when masses are starving.

How did you know he didn't look beyond tribe during election?

Tinubu was the best candidate in the last presidential election for God sake!
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Egoveen: 5:18pm On Jan 02
Igbo:
On your mandate we stand
Anything to make 5%ters crying is a welcome development
Na Yorubas cry pass nowadays I swear,for my area Yoruba man wey like chop egg like kilode can no longer afford to eat an egg in three months because egg now is N300 per ookan grin grin
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Tetraozonaitera: 5:19pm On Jan 02
TokunboCarsOnly:
The worst govt in sub Saharan Africa.

Keep using our national money to settle your cronies and tribes men.

You should have started your wailing during Buhari's when everywhere was headed by Fulani herdsmen.

You never see anything yet
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:19pm On Jan 02
Egoveen:
Na Yorubas cry pass nowadays I swear,for my area Yoruba man wey like chop egg like kilode can no longer afford to eat an egg in three months because egg now is N300 per ookan grin grin

Lol na of una get Yoruba neighbours wey dey suffer as neighbours nowadays. cheesy

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Bayyajidda(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

To you it is tribe over competence, yes?

Who is this one?
So your tribe is the only competent tribe in Nigeria. Each time Nigerians call out Tinubu for loopside appoint ments you keep screaming "competence" to shut people up.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Jackiedemie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02
Mitsurugi:

Yes. It's their turn

Maybe that's the reason Ogun state can boost of 3 ministerial appointments whereas the entire south east have 5 in total.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:22pm On Jan 02
Bayyajidda:

Who is this one?
So your tribe is the only competent tribe in Nigeria. Each time Nigerians call out Tinubu for loopside appoint ments you keep screaming "competence" to shut people up.

So he should leave a competent Yoruba man and start looking for a "competent" Igbo man who he doesn't know just to prove a point to you?

You are sick.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Bayyajidda(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

Says a renowned tribalist. How come your brethren all over the place, online and offline begging due to starvation. It has never been this bad, yet you claim he is the best.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Invest4growth: 5:23pm On Jan 02
Sure it is good to remove a non.performing.political appointee swiftly on being convinced of likely non performance, malfeasance among others.

Meanwhile we need to balance the appointments in accordance with the geopolitical zone structure of the country
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Bayyajidda(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

So he should leave a competent Yoruba man and start looking for a "competent" Igbo man who he doesn't know just to prove a point to you?

You are sick.

So much for one Nigeria .
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Ecosystem4u: 5:24pm On Jan 02
I have long since stopped paying attention to this mans lopsided appointments, and reward bulshit. Whats with him and his tribes men? This shit is unreal and crazy at the same time. Buhari was no where near this level of nepotism.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Alexis11: 5:24pm On Jan 02
Bayyajidda:

Says a renowned tribalist. How come your brethren all over the place, online and offline begging due to starvation. It has never been this bad, yet you claim he is the best.

Lol all the beggars I've helped on Nairaland so far are Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Jackiedemie(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02
symbianDON:
if the man deserves it, yes.

So, people on the other zones don't deserve it... Just be honest with yourself, is it all about competency of tribalism?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Bayyajidda(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

Lol all the beggars I've helped on Nairaland so far are Igbos.

The most beggars I have begged me directly offline and online since this regime started are Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by abobote: 5:27pm On Jan 02
Yorubanisation
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jan 02
Mitsurugi:
I can't fault Tinubu on the ethnic coloration of his appointments. Buhari did it with swag. It's the turn of the Yorubas. I'm only interested in how this game plan will pan out in 2027.

so you are not interested in how appointee appointed will do their jobs or otherwise but instead you are concerned about election?

what is the turn of the yorubas?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

You are sick.

how is the Yoruba man competent?

is there nobody to replace the woman suspended from where she came from?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

how was Tinubu the best candidate in the last presidential election?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by clusay(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02
Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I think you need to do a self assessment [/quote]

U didn't speak like someone that is exposed. Nepotism at its peak. Not everything is politics. Nigeria is in a mess.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Jackiedemie(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02
AfonjaScud:

When Gej surrounded himself with virtually Ibos, did you complain ?
Atleast, the Yoruba did not complain.

The last time I checked, Jonathan wasn't an igbo man and he didn't appoint Ijaw people. Can that be said to Tinubu too. Nepotism and tribalism will destroy this country. Let me ask you this, is it fair to sack an Fulani-hausa man and be replaced by a Yorùbá person?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Beraphiu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02
mannobi:
The day corruption offence will be treated as life sentence, govt officials will be cautious about their stealing
I pray it starts one day, Nigeria will move forward at great speed
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Popesuccess(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and lopsided appointments are like 5 and 6 tongue
He is continuing where Buhari stopped as he promised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Governor Adeleke Campaigns For PDP In Iragbiji (Pictures) / Nigeria Hits Back At Niger; Accuses Coalition Soldiers Of Looting, Helping BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.