Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA (25959 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by ddjay: 5:40pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I think you need to do a self assessment
Then appoint his tribesman abi
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by carl90(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02
If this is a way that this una tinubu can remove una vice-president and put a yoruba man in that position, he will gladly do it
Tribalism and nepotism pro max is what this tinubu government represents.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by symbianDON(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02
Bayyajidda:

But you didn't look beyond tribe when you vote him. You didn't look beyond tribe when you keep hailing him even when masses are starving.
I permit you to go through all my posts concerning APC and Tinubu here on nairaland. If you can point me to just one posts that shows I supported or support APC or Tinubu, I'll pay you 50k...no capping. Just so you know, I'm not even yoruba by tribe.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by symbianDON(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02
Jackiedemie:

So, people on the other zones don't deserve it... Just be honest with yourself, is it all about competency of tribalism?
the man is not competent because he is yoruba?? Na wa o!
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Hassan080196(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02
12inchess:
You may not like BAT but he is making it perfectly clear that anyone who is not performing will be fired. angry
See how he has fired Penkele… y’all are funny. In what way has his appointments so far benefited the common man?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Beraphiu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and lopsided appointments are like 5 and 6 tongue
na turn by turn
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by PROPHETmichael: 5:49pm On Jan 02
Ance4Liverpool:
Another yoruba, congrats sir. Go and cut your own soap

I don't support Tinubu but I'm loving it. After all, Buhari started the trend and Northerners didn't see anything wrong with it.
If e reach ur turn, do like wise and naija will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Coolgent(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02
Nepotism
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Tsadu01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02
Youruba agenda
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Evercurious(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

If Tinubu isn't appointing his people, you guys would have come up with another narrative like...

"He's not the one in charge, Northerners are controlling him, he's a figure head" yen yen yen grin

So for your small mind wetin you write make sense? See dem. Awon learned and sophisticated tribe indeed.. 😂 Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:17pm On Jan 02
tommy589:
Interesting

SW United FC
but when 3 out of eleven new supreme court justices were taken from SE alone,it wasn't a SE tournament?# Wounded obidient!
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Sunday2021: 6:21pm On Jan 02
Oduduwa nation.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by AfonjaScud: 6:23pm On Jan 02
Jackiedemie:

The last time I checked, Jonathan wasn't an igbo man and he didn't appoint Ijaw people. Can that be said to Tinubu too. Nepotism and tribalism will destroy this country. Let me ask you this, is it fair to sack an Fulani-hausa man and be replaced by a Yorùbá person?

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens hence you avoided the fact that he surrounded himself with Ibo at which time you claimed him to be partly Ibo because of juicy appointments.
Now, he has become Ijaw.
Ib addition, Buhari's case was worse than Tinubu's yet you did not wail.
Just admit the glaring truth that you simply hate Tinubu and Yoruba presidency and stop pretending.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by tesppidd: 6:26pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I think you need to do a self assessment
What of Mahmoud Yakubu?

Don't you think Mahmoud should be suspended and probed to account for all the INEC funds?

Your yeye dey smell like rotten fish.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Sunday2021: 6:28pm On Jan 02
Igbo:
On your mandate we stand
Anything to make 5%ters crying is a welcome development
buhari was not like Tinubu. Mind you, the north have 3 zones while the Yoruba have only one zone.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by tesppidd: 6:29pm On Jan 02
Mitsurugi:
I can't fault Tinubu on the ethnic coloration of his appointments. Buhari did it with swag. It's the turn of the Yorubas. I'm only interested in how this game plan will pan out in 2027.
Buhari was even better than Tinubu.

Unknown to most Southerners, Buhari did it across North Central, North East and North West.

This man is doing it across South West, South West and South West.

The man is worse than Buhari in nepotism,,,

Don't try to play ostrich here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Sunday2021: 6:32pm On Jan 02
symbianDON:
if the man deserves it, yes.
even Tinubu don't deserve to be president, so how do you think he can appoint a man that deserve it.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by tesppidd: 6:34pm On Jan 02
BabaO2:

How?
It will be disservice to put a known greedy and penchant for stealing individual.
Buhari replaced Adeoshun with Ahmed .. No problem
Jonathan replaced Remi Oyo with Ima Niboro ...No problem
Tinubu put in the gap Akinwale for a thief Halima, you are all crying, how little minded are you people.
Mr President has reponsibility for his government, he only owes each state a ministerial position, he has satisfied that. You cant stampede no one.

Stop making silly excuses abeg.

It is even better for you to admit it and say
"Yes every tribe is doing it, when it is your turn do your own"

Than making these silly pathetic excuses for a man who is clearly outrageously nepotistic.

No sane person would be opposed to removing the lady and investigated,,

But is there no one from her region to replace her?
Is there no Northerner to replace her?
Is there no ibo man to replace her?
Is there to Niger Delta to replace her?
Is there no North Central man to replace her?

Must it be another ngbatti ngbatti?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by nnamdi640: 6:40pm On Jan 02
accordadoga28:

Hehehe

Let them grunt.

Don't suffocate them
For me, am not bother about it, but just have it in mind that when another president should do that same thing, nobody should complain. If all those northerners Buhari used to fill up 80% federal positions are removed and replaced with other tribes,am ok with that.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by IyamiOse: 6:41pm On Jan 02
[quote author=FRANKOSKI
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by BabaO2: 6:43pm On Jan 02
tesppidd:

Than making these silly pathetic excuses for a man who is clearly outrageously nepotistic.

Dumb
No need to join issues with you..
No one competent enough to replace these ones from their region when it happened.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by DaRuud(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02
Tinubu replace non Yoruba with Yoruba .
Congratulations sir

thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/breaking-president-tinubu-makes-fresh-appointment/
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by simpleseyi: 6:51pm On Jan 02
Sunday2021:
only a fool will believe that it is only Yoruba that can do the work.

Only Vagabonds beg their enemies for appointments
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by simpleseyi: 6:52pm On Jan 02
tesppidd:

For the next 8 years, you will keep crying and wailing because we will not appoint enemies into our government
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by tesppidd: 6:57pm On Jan 02
BabaO2:

Dumb
No need to join issues with you..
No one competent enough to replace these ones from their region when it happened.
Same idiotic vituperations ,,,
Comments only worthy to be emanating from a zoo of monkeys and chimpanzees.

Your defense is that Buhari did it, Jonathan did it!

Black man na curse aswear!
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by tesppidd: 6:59pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

For the next 8 years, you will keep crying and wailing because we will not appoint enemies into our government
I hope your turn will come for the appointments.

Abi are you not up to 24 years old and educated?

Our government indeed...

Receiving stipend of 28k should not make you think you're part of the government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by symbianDON(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02
Sunday2021:
even Tinubu don't deserve to be president, so how do you think he can appoint a man that deserve it.
that's why i said IF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of Zahra Buhari Indimi / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka / Turkish President, Erdogan Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.