Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Created This Fake Video Background For Youtube With Free AI Tools ... Easy! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Created This Fake Video Background For Youtube With Free AI Tools ... Easy! (195 Views)

Latest Nollywood Movie To Watch On Youtube With Your YT Data / Stephen Hillenburg Dies At 57 (He Created Spongebob) / I Created A Whatsapp Group For Gamers And Anime Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created This Fake Video Background For Youtube With Free AI Tools ... Easy! by sunky97: 2:33pm On Jan 02
Here is How I created This Fake Video Background with 3 Free AI Tools.

This beautiful landscape video background looks so realistic, but it's actually 100% AI-generated! I didn't have studio space in my home and decided to do this - I made it completely for free using these 3 amazing AI tools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFL4OZ6bwwI?si=BJr92kCrgyiwxfyE

1. Bing Image generator- This website allows you to create unique AI-generated image of the background by describing what you want in text. I prompted it to make a Youtube video background with beautiful book shelf and nice wall decorations.

2. Canva - I used this app to edit the AI generated image so I can give it a better fitting into my video.

3. Capcut - I used this video editing App to bring everything together with my video and ...

The results blew me away.

In just minutes, I had a custom video background without needing any expensive studio or software. AI tools are getting incredibly advanced and making digital art easy for anyone.

Don't forget to check my video to see how this was done Step-by-Step

Check it here https://youtu.be/OFL4OZ6bwwI?si=BJr92kCrgyiwxfyE

Have you used any of these tools to create your own artworks?

Let me know how it went!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Shocker! Woman Slept With Father In-law For Children / Plug's Movie Of The Week / Tv-movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.