Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises (38006 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jan 02
Dynamicboss:
Success in life is basically career and marital fulfilment. Either of it missing in the life of a man or woman makes the person incomplete. Dear, I don't pray age is not on your side before you begin to worry
That na fables wey your religious leaders feed una! undecided

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Dynamicboss: 8:51pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

Chaii, another brainwasher.
When most people that age is no longer on their side are trying their possibilities to gett out from the Martial fulfillment. Look I can't sacrifices my peace of mind over do or die thing called Marriage.

You men should be going after other ladies that can accept marriage within a sec. Not the ones that have nothing to do with Marriage.

Everybody should decide what makes them happy. Truly some marriage has ruined people's life while others are lucky.

My point is marital and career success make people more fulfilled and happy.

I understand your fears. It is well

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Dynamicboss: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
That na fables wey your religious leaders feed una! undecided

Lol why conclude it is my personality based on my comment
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Dynamicboss:
Everybody should decide what makes them happy. Truly some marriage has ruined people's lives while others are lucky. My point is marital and career success make people more fulfilled and happy. I understand your fears. It is well
Again, that na story dem dey feed una. How many men have you met out there who claim to be maritally fulfilled? Na mostly women dey claim that and most of them do so because society drugged them into believing marriage provides such. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jan 02
Dynamicboss:
■ Lol why conclude it is my personality based on my comment
Well, you should have made clear that it is your PERSONAL opinion rather than present it as something that applies to all. undecided

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Erums(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02
athaboi:
Changes nothing

Hi
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by APOPTOSIS: 9:13pm On Jan 02
We warned them and kept telling them the truth but they reneged. BLACK WOMEN are the least considered in terms of marriage in Caucasian countries.

OYIBO never marry Caribbean women with stunning beauty na Nigerian women 🤣🤣.
The truth is OYIBO no dey marry, na BabyMaMa be their own marriage.
Better wake up

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by blaise26abj(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02
tooth4tooth:
I am not surprised at all. Who want to marry a woman that will ruin his life. Because that is what many of them do when they enter foreign land.

I don’t know why people generalize . See there are alot women like that . There are also a lot of women who are not like that . Social media has exaggerated the bad ones so much that people do not seem to see the good ones again . Probably because those ones are busy building their homes to bother about social media .

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Thomthom(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
Seriously?.

The brain of some Nigerian ladies have been washed with Marriage and man.
Hanty na Good thing na so God talk... MAN AND Woman = Marriage
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jan 02
Thomthom:
Hanty na Good thing na so God talk... MAN AND Woman = Marriage
How can a thing cursed by God i.e. rendered unholy and unworthy of God's own Kingdom be considered Good(of righteousness)? undecided

This 2024, try to begin to question a lot of the ridiculous ideas you hold to free yourself from the many delusions you still hold to. No be only when life slaps you right in the face you are supposed to learn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02
Namaster:
Nigerian women who dream dreams of marrying a nice white man and having cute mixed kids are hilarious. grin

It's a pipe dream.

A research was conducted and it was discovered that Black Women are the LEAST attractive group of human beings.

Even DJ Cuppy the daughter of a Billionaire got dumped by a tattooed baby daddy YouTuber.

White man cannot stand the Nigerian woman's nauseating sense of entitlement, and those ones are brutally blunt. grin

6 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by alterego17: 10:06pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
They are the least attractive because they wear fake hair, the moment they take it off that’s the end

A white man considers hair and a natural face the most attractive thing on a woman, they describe their women by hair colors ‘I met a blond, talked to this hot brunette’

Many Black women wear fake hair, revealing clothes, have no poise and are lazy gold diggers, be the opposite of that and you will get any white man you want… women are women

I wear my natural hair and face always, if you want I can show you the scores of white European men on my socials trying to get with me

Two have even come to Nigeria because of me but I ghosted them because it was unbelievable

U fyn small shaa but assuming u were single would u hv ghosted any of em??
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Again, that na story dem dey feed una. How many men have you met out there who claim to be maritally fulfilled? Na mostly women dey claim that and most of them do so because society drugged them into believing marriage provides such. lipsrsealed

You and I know why the Nigerian woman feels fulfilled in a marriage, the fact that much of the burden or responsibility is now on the man (so called provider). Secondly, her dreams/aspirations of meeting the societal or family expectations of fruitfulness is also realised.

You gerrit. grin

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 10:29pm On Jan 02
alterego17:

U fyn small shaa but assuming u were single would u hv ghosted any of em??
I was single when they came or I would not have been chatting them in the first place

Dude didn’t know the kind of person I was at all, especially the European… He said it as joke but appeared weeks later out of nowhere telling me he was Ikeja mall in a tone like he was ordering a prostitute

Needless to say I cleared his doubt

I think I still have his chat, let me show you. Lol. He even pretended he was black initially, shady character

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by alterego17: 10:32pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
I was single when they came or I would not have been chatting them in the first place

Dude didn’t know the kind of person I was at all, especially the European… He said it as joke but appeared weeks later out of nowhere telling me he was Ikeja mall in a tone like he was ordering a prostitute

Needless to say I cleared his doubt

I think I still have his chat, let me show you. Lol. He even pretended he was black initially, shady character

Now I see d legit reason u ghosted d asshole...u resemble beauty n brains small shaa

6 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Jan 02
omooba969:
You and I know why the Nigerian woman feels fulfilled in a marriage, the fact that much of the burden or responsibility is now on the man (so called provider). Secondly, her dreams/aspirations of meeting the societal or family expectations of fruitfulness is also realised. You gerrit. grin
The Nigerian Society brainwashed the female child with ideas of fulfillment in marriage and into believing she is incomplete without a man to provide and take care of her. And to make matters worse, there are many men who line up offering to do exactly that if she will simply submit and exist a zombie in marriage. The blame is not on women at all. undecided

6 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
The Nigerian Society brainwashed the female child with ideas of fulfillment in marriage and into believing she is incomplete without a man to provide and take care of her. And to make matters worse, there are many men who line up offering to do exactly that if she will simply submit and exist a zombie in marriage. The blame is not on women at all. undecided

Looks like you attempted to exonerate the Nigerian woman from the ugly situation. Do you actually think our women are ready to do away with the status quo?

Be honest! 🙂
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
Yea, be real, be natural. I used to have this white lady as friend. One day, she asked, but how do these black women braid their hair? It looks so unique. They must have spent lots of time doing that. I smiled. Before I realised what was happening, she had been searching online for an African salon. She got one and began plaiting her hair...it was damn so beautiful on her.

I think our women don't promote what makes them beautiful to the outside world. They don't even know they can make millions of dollars doing so. I've seen Rihana and Beyonce wear Ankara on stage. African women aren't doing enough. They mostly like to copy their white counterparts in beauty meanwhile, Africans are very beautiful. It's even a shameful think to breach. Whites love pur women but they love you being real and natural. Why wear fake hair when you can relax yours or plait it with amazing styles and make others copy your styles...
Our hair is the most unique in the world, if utilized well, everyone will begin to copy us

It’s a myriad of things though. The average white man is financially literate and is also looking for a financially literate woman. The fact that you’re naked means you’re most likely hungry and will never be satisfied, it also means you have nothing doing for yourself and have no reputation to protect

In the white community, making yourself appear too dollish makes you look like a prostitute because who are you trying to impress? Are you trying to seduce all the men? It’s why white guys think black girls are cheap, all men can spot a hungry dependent minded girl

You wear freakishly long nails and freakishly long lashes, how do you do simple chores at home and what place of work allows that?

You are almost always dressed half naked, how does your community, your colleagues and your family feel comfortable around you?

You take a picture and we can hardly focus on your face that triggers warmth and real affection in a man’s heart, you always have to show your ass which you feel is the only thing that can attract a man

This in turn only attracts men that want to sleep with you which you are happy about because you know he will do anything like spend money on you, a man compliments you and the only thing he has to say is about your body and you are feeling yourself

Then you wonder why the rest of the world cannot take you seriously and view you as something just for sex and vibes

You wonder why you cannot get high value men

It all just points to poverty

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Jan 02
omooba969:
■ Looks like you attempted to exonerate the Nigerian woman from the ugly situation.
■ Do you actually think our women are ready to do away with the status quo? Be honest! 🙂
Can you please highlight this attempt you claim in my previous comment so I see what you mean. lipsrsealed

I simply pointed out that this form of thinking is traditionally accepted culture in Nigeria which is backed by various aspects of society. undecided

2. To do away with what you consider the status quo, would require change from at the traditional, and societal levels, not just the minds of women. This culture did not start with women and will ofcourse not end with them. So the question should instead be are Nigerian men and women, society as as whole, ready to be rid of that which continues to fail the society. undecided

That said, humans should be free to pursue whatever path they choose without needing to have it scrutinize by standards they care nothing for to begin with. undecided

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Talk2nanro(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
Our hair is the most unique in the world, if utilized well, everyone will begin to copy us

It’s a myriad of things though. The average white man is financially literate and is also looking for a financially literate woman. The fact that you’re naked means you’re most likely hungry and will never be satisfied, it also means you have nothing doing for yourself and have no reputation to protect

In the white community, making yourself appear too dollish makes you look like a prostitute because who are you trying to impress? Are you trying to seduce all the men? It’s why white guys think black girls are cheap, all men can spot a hungry dependent minded girl

You wear freakishly long nails and freakishly long lashes, how do you do simple chores at home and what place of work allows that?

You are almost always dressed half naked, how does your community, your colleagues and your family feel comfortable around you?

You take a picture and we can hardly focus on your face that triggers warmth and real affection in a man’s heart, you always have to show your ass which you feel is the only thing that can attract a man

This in turn only attracts men that want to sleep with you which you are happy about because you know he will do anything like spend money on you, a man compliments you and the only thing he has to say is about your body and you are feeling yourself

Then you wonder why the rest of the world cannot take you seriously and view you as something just for sex and vibes

You have spoken wisely.

4 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 11:20pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Can you please highlight this attempt you claim in my previous comment so I see what you mean. lipsrsealed

👆 Here.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jan 02
omooba969:
👆 Here.
Maybe my wording is what confused you there.
▦ A female child is not to be blamed for the brainwashing that was her upbringing, is she? undecided
▦ A female child is not to blame for men promising to provide everything for her in marriage if she would simply submit and live like a zombie, is she? undecided

Culturally, it is not wrong for a Nigerian woman to expect that a Nigerian man is to provide for her in marriage given the Nigerian culture expects this to be the case even to this very day in 2024. So, blaming the woman for submitting to that which is the allowed norm to this day is being dishonest. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Maybe my wording is what confused you there.
▦ A female child is not to be blamed for the brainwashing that was her upbringing, is she? undecided
▦ A female child is not to blame for men promising to provide everything for her in marriage if she would simply submit and live like a zombie, is she? undecided

Culturally, it is not wrong for a Nigerian woman to expect the man to provide for her given the culture assumes and expects this even to this very day in 2024. So, blaming the woman for submitting to that which is the allowed norm to this day is being dishonest. lipsrsealed

I think you're in the diaspora (maybe US, not sure) and you probably see similar situations play out amongst the American black women. This I have seen and is so rife in the black community.

What I mean is that it's not only a Nigerian woman's thing but 'the black woman's thing'. We can't be citing isolated cases bcoz exceptions don't make the rule. cool

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by PDJT: 11:36pm On Jan 02
-Sounds about right. The competition for decent partners in the UK, just like any developed Nation, is very fierce.

- Any single and free lady in the UK looking for a serious relationship should drop me a message. I have someone, who is permanently resident in the UK, for you.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Codes151(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02
tooth4tooth:
I am not surprised at all. Who want to marry a woman that will ruin his life. Because that is what many of them do when they enter foreign land.
my bro, wetin i watch for social media... these babe fit finish person...

id rather carryy girl for village go uk when i dey comfortable or i port white babe than carry naija babe outside nigeria...

i saw a clip how one guy was sent out of his house... na babe get the house now... jesu
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jan 02
omooba969:
■ I think you're in the diaspora (maybe US, not sure) and you probably see similar situations play out amongst the American black women. This I have seen and is so rife in the black community. What I mean is that it's not only a Nigerian woman's thing but 'the black woman's thing'.
■ We can't be citing isolated cases bcoz exceptions don't make the rule. cool
It is more specifically traced back to culture in the Nigerian case, and not skin color though. In many African American homes, the culture of women living dependent on men is fast being abandoned and the rest of America does not implement the same so I see no reason to mention them at all in this. lipsrsealed

2. We are on the subject of Nigeria here and the root reason is cultural -- directly linked. So let's stick to the scope abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
It is more specifically traced back to culture in the Nigerian case, and not skin color though. In many African American homes, the culture of women living dependent on men is fast being abandoned and the rest of America does not implement the same so I see no reason to mention them at all in this. lipsrsealed

2. We are on the subject of Nigeria here and the root reason is cultural -- directly linked. So let's stick to the scope abeg. undecided

Talk of sticking to the scope, I want to know that even if there be any cultural change, our Naija women are not ready to do away with the status quo. A Naija lady that is empowered, doing well for herself will still depend on her bf or husband for things she can literally sort out.

The burden is on you to demonstrate that this can change.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Jan 03
Your self hate is showing
Namaster:
Nigerian women who dream dreams of marrying a nice white man and having cute mixed kids are hilarious. grin

It's a pipe dream.

A research was conducted and it was discovered that Black Women are the LEAST attractive group of human beings.

Even DJ Cuppy the daughter of a Billionaire got dumped by a tattooed baby daddy YouTuber.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Jan 03
omooba969:
Talk of sticking to the scope, I want to know that even if there be any cultural change, our Naija women are not ready to do away with the status quo. A Naija lady that is empowered, doing well for herself will still depend on her bf or husband for things she can literally sort out.
■ The burden is on you to demonstrate that this can change.
1. Are you referring to the segment of Nigerian women who were supposedly empowered by their husbands or what? You do know if you are not, you become guilty of generalization fallacy. undecided

2. No such burden exists. undecided

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by omooba969(m): 12:08am On Jan 03
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you referring to the segment of Nigerian women who were supposedly empowered by their husbands or what? You do know if you are not, you become guilty of generalization fallacy. undecided

2. No such burden exists. undecided

You ignored the "if there be a cultural change, our Naija women are not ready to do away with the status quo"

True or False? grin
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jan 03
omooba969:
■ You ignored the "if there be a cultural change, our Naija women are not ready to do away with the status quo" True or False? grin
Here's a better question. Can a woman FORCE a Nigerian man into providing for her in marriage if he would rather be her provider in marriage? undecided

Anyways, these questions are meaningless since cultural change is not a button you flip somewhere and expect immediate change. Change happens when men and women who make up culture, individually, change their minds regarding these things. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.