Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) (25520 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Alliswell248: 8:46pm On Jan 02
Kingbenn:
Hate or Love him, PO is a kind man with a pure heart. Wished INEC rigged him instead of Bala Blue but what do I know? Am I even talking sense at all? Where is DJ self? Abeg play me E no concern me by Dino Melaye Featuring Osadebe Osita

Keep deceiving yourself....
He can't win and never won....
He is only known in SE.....not in SW... apart from Lagos.
He is still a regional politician.

Jagaban has paid his dues....he has raised men.....tell us who Obi have raised.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 9:12pm On Jan 02
Alliswell248:

Raised men like? This is the type of word I hate hearing. Which of the men that worked for him that he paid their school fees? All of them are self made before he appointed them to work for him as commissioners. No single one of them he met as puppet or below average. Osibanjo was already a professor of note in his field. He was even the HOD of his department when Ojudu introduced him to Tinubu. And he was already a solicitor at the supreme court. Fashola was already a SAN in his field. Aregbesola was already an engineer of note with his engineering company. Name them. Even Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga. The two of them are people making waves in their field of their endeavours as far back as early 90th. List anyone and their history will be spelt out for you. No single one he raised from dust, they had already scaled that dust level and can feed themselves and members if their extended family.
I think the right words should be used. He made them, should not even be added. It should be he helped them politically. That made is equating him to be their God or their parents or those that sponsored their career to the level they are able to stand alone.

Tinubu is a full time politician while Obi is a part time politician and a technocrat. A technocrat developed people to stand on their own while a politician developed people to stand for them. You see the difference. Everyone that worked for Obi, worked for him and the state and went back to their field of endeavours while those that worked for Tinubu worked for him and cannot go back to their original endeavours again because he made them for himself. And that is why, they will fight him and they will still find their way back to him because they cannot survive outside political climate. That's the difference. And that what is killing our country because they have seen politics as a calling and not a part time job to serve humanity. You wonder why same set of people are always so desperate in politics. They snatch, grab and run away with people's mandate.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:16pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
cool

Peter Obi is a true leader who commands the sort of influence that the mandate thief cannot tongue

Which mumu true leader,to go condolences visit means he's now a truly photo
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:38pm On Jan 02
IfnobeGod20:

Raised men like? This is the type of word I hate hearing. Which of the men that worked for him that he paid their school fees? All of them are self made before he appointed them to work for him as commissioners. No single one of them he met as puppet or below average. Osibanjo was already a professor of note in his field. He was even the HOD of his department when Ojudu introduced him to Tinubu. And he was already a solicitor at the supreme court. Fashola was already a SAN in his field. Aregbesola was already an engineer of note with his engineering company. Name them. Even Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga. The two of them are people making waves in their field of their endeavours as far back as early 90th. List anyone and their history will be spelt out for you. No single one he raised from dust, they had already scaled that dust level and can feed themselves and members if their extended family.
I think the right words should be used. He made them, should not even be added. It should be he helped them politically. That made is equating him to be their God or their parents or those that sponsored their career to the level they are able to stand alone.

Tinubu is a full time politician while Obi is a part time politician and a technocrat. A technocrat developed people to stand on their own while a politician developed people to stand for them. You see the difference. Everyone that worked for Obi, worked for him and the state and went back to their field of endeavours while those that worked for Tinubu worked for him and cannot go back to their original endeavours again because he made them for himself. And that is why, they will fight him and they will still find their way back to him because they cannot survive outside political climate. That's the difference. And that what is killing our country because they have seen politics as a calling and not a part time job to serve humanity. You wonder why same set of people are always so desperate in politics. They snatch, grab and run away with people's mandate.
Yes,it true they were doing fine in their own fields but Tinubu raised most of them politically. The already made Professor would have remained
a good partaker of ASUU strike If God had not used Tinubu to raise him.As for Hoe bee,how could those who worked with him have remained with him when they know he's a failure? A man who could not fix common erosion problem for 8 years is the one you compare with the man that tamed and defeated atlantic ocean surge?
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02
That hypocrite doing everything to be in d limelight ;he won't ever change his ethnic jingoistiic acts,check d way he emphasized on dt woman Igbo name Anyanwu while others who paid d family condolence visit simply addressed her Mrs Akeredolu.... undecided
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 10:37pm On Jan 02
kunle4toyeyaho:
Yes,it true they were doing fine in their own fields but Tinubu raised most of them politically. The already made Professor would have remained
a good partaker of ASUU strike If God had not used Tinubu to raise him.As for Hoe bee,how could those who worked with him have remained with him when they know he's a failure? A man who could not fix common erosion problem for 8 years is the one you compare with the man that tamed and defeated atlantic ocean surge?
You are more wiser by using the right words. "He raised them politically" while your friends says "he made them".

The question you should have asked yourself before putting up this, is, are those professors not into politics, begging for food on the streets of Nigeria? I know many of them that can feed many politicians of today and will not blink. Osibanjo did not only teach but also solicit for clients at the courts and as at 90th he has been representing the nation at world level. Go and read about his history. He has made his life before knowing Tinubu. Go and search his biography and also listen to his history directly from him and you will be marvel the genius he was.
Thankfully, I have not heard of any Prof. that goes to any politician to beg for food to eat because of ASUU strike. Or you wish to show me one?

I don't blame you people because you see politics as a way of escape from poverty and that's why politicians embezzle our common patrimony and some of you are comfortable with it and even clap for them and back them when they are called out for accountability.

My brother, politics is a medium to serve and not a medium to earmarked wealth.

I also love the way you brought in erosion problem. Till date Lagos is one of the states in the federation still battling with erosion problems that people find it hard to even go out during raining season because many roads are always waterlogged during heavy rainfall.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/lagos-community-laments-erosion-blames-sand-dredging/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjM3_bV0r-DAxXtSUEAHSQ-ArQQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0gKpkx-qBnKRY3zVnXVZrh
This is just the latest news of last year, lest we even talk of news in 20 years back.

One thing I realize is many of you are always comparing a wealthy Lagos to a struggling state in the federation. Lagos has been a wealthy state from inception. As at late 80th I know how we always want to be in Lagos for holidays because of different effects we enjoyed then. So, you people should stop comparing the incomparable and face the reality. It's better to compare Anambra state with its contemporary. The state created the same time with it. You people will never compare Lagos and Portharcourt or Kano but will be maliciously comparing it with an average State like Anambra because of political interest. Even other south west states, which state is like Lagos there? None. For the avoidance of doubt, no state has the effects Lagos have, not even Abuja. You people should stop blind comparison.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by risko: 11:09pm On Jan 02
He go visit tire. This obi sef. Na by force? Well, Las Las, Tinubu go give am, street ambassador.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Kingbenn(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02
Before I ask further questions, how many state in the southwest have you been to?
Alliswell248:

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Qatar2022: 11:39pm On Jan 02
SoNature:

This comment is totally unnecessary.
Fools can never be pleased
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by temielects(m): 1:31am On Jan 03
Kingbenn:
Hate or Love him, PO is a kind man with a pure heart. Wished INEC rigged him instead of Bala Blue but what do I know? Am I even talking sense at all? Where is DJ self? Abeg play me E no concern me by Dino Melaye Featuring Osadebe Osita
the hatred you habor in your heart is the reason why you think others are embittered like you, nobody hate Obi, we just doubt his capability to sustain an economy like Nigeria's after failed in governing his own state during his tenure as a governor of Anambra State, rest.

Obi remains a boy!
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by broadman20: 3:39am On Jan 03
mannobi:
This Obi sha wants to be in the news by force. Let's see if he will sustain this visitations for the next four years but even if he did, he is not not going to win the presidential election in the next 16 years.

Okay o!

Since you have challenged Obi,

Me I'm challenging you to see if you can sustain this suffering for another three years and I will personally send an award to you.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Kingbenn(m): 7:29am On Jan 03
Stop wailing
temielects:
the hatred you habor in your heart is the reason why you think others are embittered like you, nobody hate Obi, we just doubt his capability to sustain an economy like Nigeria's after failed in governing his own state during his tenure as a governor of Anambra State, rest.

Obi remains a boy!
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:04am On Jan 03
Since election is over and 2027 is far,agbado fools don't know what to pin his visit on,obi is a definition of sincere human,if na another person him go say wetin consign me
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:13pm On Jan 04
Totilopussylick:
cool

Peter Obi is a true leader who commands the sort of influence that the mandate thief cannot tongue
You are just starting, you will wail about Tinubu for complete 8years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists / "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.