Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) (25548 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Darato: 4:51pm On Jan 02
Our man of the year 2023!

This year, we commit to ensuring quality education for every child in rural regions.

Join us on our mission! Reach out via direct message to learn how you can actively participate.

Zero Nine One Three Zero Zero Eight Nine Four Four Zero.

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Bobloco: 4:51pm On Jan 02
Brodawaidii:
Obi is even doing more than Tinubu

Peter Obi towers high and above Tinubu in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Bobloco: 4:52pm On Jan 02
bigdawg7:
Peter obituary is using visitations to stay relevant

We like am like that
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:53pm On Jan 02
I come dey like

Peter Obi

Small small
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 4:55pm On Jan 02
mannobi:
This Obi sha wants to be in the news by force. Let's see if he will sustain this visitations for the next four years but even if he did, he is not not going to win the presidential election in the next 16 years.
Its like you are the assistant jesus That knows who wins and who doesnt win.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:58pm On Jan 02
mannobi:
This Obi sha wants to be in the news by force. Let's see if he will sustain this visitations for the next four years but even if he did, he is not not going to win the presidential election in the next 16 30 years.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by YourKarma: 4:58pm On Jan 02
My President

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Menclothing: 5:00pm On Jan 02
Great man Aketi
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:00pm On Jan 02
Postinor:
He has finally worn his black dress to the right occasion to mourn the dead,igbos are mourners and chest beaters
Where are the E-diots castigating vanbonttel?

What will you guys say about this Yoruba bigot?

SoNature, adebayo201, LifeOfDream, Administration1, Elsudani, ppogba, you guys didn't see this comment too?

5 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02
If truly this woman is evil akerodulu brothers would have spoken out. But it is only APC Ronu gang spreading false claim about the wife, while the family is united

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:02pm On Jan 02
vanbonattel:
Peter Obi and Utomi did well to visit the great man departed.

People from the South East and South South are the ones with genuine remorse for the departure of Akeredolu. His brothers are still bitter with the news that Igbo children are living in their homes and bearing the name of the former governor.

Chinedu Akeredolu
Chidinma Akeredolu
Obinna Akeredolu
Nwankwo Okereke Akeredolu
And
Mgbafor Nwakaego Akeredolu

It's unbearable for some people.

One of the people Seun should focus on to bring sanity to Nairaland. Don't just ban, delete their accounts altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by tiswell(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02
ppogba:

There is still more to be done to weed out idiots on this platform.
Idiots like you keep multiplying in geometric progression.

However, the year has just started. You still have the chance to do something reasonable with your life.
your comment isn't different from the idiot's

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:08pm On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
Where are the E-diots castigating vanbonttel?

What will you guys say about this Yoruba bigot?

SoNature, adebayo201, LifeOfDream, Administration1, Elsudani, ppogba, you guys didn't see this comment too?

Check out my profile and point out a single thread I ever created again any ethnic group. If you find just one I will delete my account today.
I know what folks like you like is to let your hate and insults go unchallenged.
Anyone who challenges you must then be a bigot, even Seun himself.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:09pm On Jan 02
Remaining Zack Orji in the hospital. cheesy
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:11pm On Jan 02
ElSudani:

Check out my profile and point out a single thread I ever created again any ethnic group. If you find just one I will delete my account today.
I know what folks like you like is to let your hate and insults go unchallenged.
Anyone who challenges you must then be a bigot, even Seun himself.
I am asking you if you didn't see that other foolish comment about the igbos, you are speaking another language.....

Abi una own fight against bigotry dey selective?

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Great0ne1: 5:12pm On Jan 02
mannobi:
This Obi sha wants to be in the news by force. Let's see if he will sustain this visitations for the next four years but even if he did, he is not not going to win the presidential election in the next 16 years.
Let's hope hunger will spare you by then
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Ulogwe1: 5:14pm On Jan 02
Most of the comments above shows that, we have a lot of children here. Even in this new year. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:15pm On Jan 02
Administration1:

How insensitive can you be. Is it that you cannot even advise yourself that you must change this new year?

Can't you see my posts condemning his behavior?

Anyone who gets turned on via tribalism is a dolt. I am not from the Southwest.
You have done well my brother. Respect

1 Like

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:20pm On Jan 02
ElSudani:

Ibos are the architects of bigotry on Nairaland. I was here when you guys started it. I was here when this website had less than 100 members.
Fergie001 please kindly delete this foolish comment.... I thought I was talking to a sensible individual.
We are trying to end bigotry, you're foolishly going back at it.

That's stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Kionrae: 5:24pm On Jan 02
Larryndelaw:
I'm happy he's our president. We will keep him within our circle
e pain this batidiot o
And I didn't even mention his wretched name o

Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by ElSudani: 5:25pm On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
Fergie001 please kindly delete this foolish comment.... I thought I was talking to a sensible individual.
We are trying to end bigotry, you're foolishly going back at it.

That's stupid.

Typical of folks like you. I have not insulted you in any way. Look at the type of language you are using.
This is the type of behavior I was talking about.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02
Darato:
Our man of the year 2023!

This year, we commit to ensuring quality education for every child in rural regions.

Join us on our mission! Reach out via direct message to learn how you can actively participate.

Zero Nine One Three Zero Zero Eight Nine Four Four Zero.
If you are passionate about it go out and register a child care home,then you can start from there.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by Zico5(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
cool

Peter Obi is a true leader who commands the sort of influence that the mandate thief cannot tongue
Just continue. It's that mandate thief that we will vote for again. Mark it down today
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:31pm On Jan 02
ElSudani:

Typical of folks like you. I have not insulted you in any way. Look at the type of language you are using.
This is the type of behavior I was talking about.
Look for solution to ending bigotry in this forum, stop going back to what happened 1795 B.C (Before Christ) it only makes you a coded bigot.

Au revoir!!!!
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02
Their mother is Igbo and there's nothing wrong for the children bearing Igbo names, that woman is a pillar in Akeredolus life.

Behind every successful man there's a woman.
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by pharmagba: 5:38pm On Jan 02
fergie001:

Peter Obi
Obi always playing the ethnic card
Just because the lady be ibo

Obi that he no political or ideological leaning with Akeredolu
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by pharmagba: 5:40pm On Jan 02

Obi that has no political or ideological leaning with Akeredolu
Re: Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:40pm On Jan 02
pharmagba:

Obi that he no political or ideological leaning with Akeredolu
Another good for nothing bigot 🤦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.