Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) (914 Views)

Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:13pm On Jan 02
Saleh Al Aruri, Deputy Head of Hamas Political Bureau was the target of the Beirut strike
Saleh Al Aruri, Deputy Head of Hamas Political Bureau was the target of the Beirut strike.

Hamas confirms that Saleh Al Aruri, Deputy Head of Hamas Political Bureau has died after the targeted explosion in Beirut

On Tuesday evening, an explosion shook the southern Beirut suburb of Dahiyeh.

Hamas has confirmed the death of Salah Al-Arouri, Deputy Head of Hamas Political Bureau, following the explosion.

While the circumstances surrounding the explosion are currently under investigation, initial reports from the Lebanese state news agency suggest that four other people were killed and several others wounded in in the blast.

According to local sources, the Hamas official was purportedly the target of the explosion. The Da'aheh district, where the incident occurred, is integral to Hezbollah's influence in the region, adding complexity to an already tense situation.

Authorities are diligently examining the incident as more details emerge, shedding light on this event in the center of Beirut.

This is a developing story!
Source: https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1704212854-explosion-in-beirut-in-hezbollah-run-neighborhood-cause-under-investigation

nlfpmod
Seun
mukina2
Justwise

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:13pm On Jan 02
More photos!
This man is a top figure in Hamas terror group. Eliminated like a coward. First it was the Iran general, now this. Don't mess with Israel. They talk and do! Not blab around. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:15pm On Jan 02
Bad news!
I think hee was supposed to meet with this Hezbollah leader tomorrow, but plans ruined. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02
There was one of shuhada said before being executed if my blood is necessary to save my nation and people take them for peace of our people.

Allahu Yah Gafar, Igfirili abdeka Saleh Al Aruri.
Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:18pm On Jan 02
madridguy:
There was one of shuhada said before being executed if my blood is necessary to save my nation and people take them for peace of our people.

Yeah. The IDF don't mess around when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists!
Enjoy the show mate. ๐Ÿพ

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Chimarto: 6:19pm On Jan 02
Don't mess with IDF.
Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by misreal(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02
Kill all Islamic jihadist
Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02
Blessed be his martyrdom. Return leg is around the corner.

Botragelad:

Yeah. The IDF don't mess around when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists!
Enjoy the show mate. ๐Ÿพ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:22pm On Jan 02
Haha. I think there was a bounty on his head!

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by uncleinans(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02
Benjamin is a man. The best leader of 2023 and he's starting 2024 on a good note.

Kill all the terrorists still walking. No place for evil men to hide or run to

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Botragelad: 6:23pm On Jan 02
madridguy:

Martyred like a bloody coward! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They can't run, they can't hide. All terrorist will be hunted down!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Fkmodhi: 6:31pm On Jan 02
madridguy:
Damn he died like a coward mate you know thatโ€™s how to treat a fantastically terrorists sponsored. More to come from IDF, how we wish your toothless military go deal with these ragtag IPOB, Fulani bandits and herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by ClearFlair: 6:37pm On Jan 02
madridguy:

Good riddance. The world is a better place without terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Melagros(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02
Aljazeera won't be happy with this news

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Floky215: 7:36pm On Jan 02
madridguy:

Return leg would get another 10,000 killed untill you people are cured of your insanity...!!

Und don jam craze wey craze pass craze...!!

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Floky215: 7:51pm On Jan 02
Graphic...!! grin

1 Share

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Fkmodhi: 8:56pm On Jan 02
Floky215:
Graphic...!! grin
That was a one painful death wherever dem hide IDF go flush them out I trust my nigga benjyโ€ฆ Let the symphatizer begin to wail

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by alpharoyalty: 9:56pm On Jan 02
Nice one ๐Ÿ‘
Don't be like Nigeria that pampers Islamic terrorists

1 Like

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Rexymania(m): 12:18am On Jan 03
Brutal. I dislike wars
Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Kavaista: 8:27am On Jan 03
madridguy:

A return leg that in turn will lead to the dead of 100s or even 1000s of Lebanese. Not worth it but I guess you Islamist fanatics have a different view as to other normal humans.

Ismail haniya,Yahya sinwar and Mohammad deif are next targets. No matter the months or years the MOSSAD will get them.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Kavaista: 8:30am On Jan 03
Floky215:
Graphic...!! grin

This is what Islamist fanatics call martyrdom. God forbid bad thing. May this be the portion of all those who seek for the destruction of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) by Newton2024: 11:59am On Jan 03
madridguy:

Do you know where he is now? What's blessing about an Islam'ic terrorists languishing in hell fire. Don't let pedophile MuhamMad and the terrorist manual called Quran deceive you, a return leg will lead to dozens or scores of innocent Lebanese, Palestinians die in vain. Receive sense for once.

(1) (Reply)

Fidel Castro Who Slept With 35,000 Women / More Middle East / Volatile Extremist States To Embark On Nuclear Programme / Jonathan Squanders Oil Wealth And Encourages Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.