Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? (13027 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
That is why a guest policy is a have must.
Re: How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? by Awinneralways: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
minute:
Direct approach . . . .Hey guys, go home!

Indirect approach . . . . .

You and your girlfriend become passionate in the living room! In full view. Be sure to grope a lot and make lots of groaning noises.

Do laundary and be sure to leave lots of stained underpants and socks spread out on the bed, say you're sorting them out.

Have liver and onions for supper! Turn on all the radios in the house on Celine Dion and sing along at top of lungs! Day and night. . .

and while making whoopie . . .especially if you sing bad.

Make a list of chores for her to do and nag her about it constantly, put some good one's down.

Drink up all the soda, milk and juice in the Fridge but leave the empty bottles. Then ask them to go buy some if they complain.

Disconnect the hot water in the showers(until they leave! then magically turn it back on and say you fixed it after they leave)

Suddenly start saying something is biting you all the time . . . rub your legs a lot . . . until they turn red . . then announce that

the house is infested with bugs and you need to have it fumigated.

Got to a pet store and purchase a cheap pet rat.Put it under her sheets . . . then scream alot when she finds it and claim you

never saw it before!

Start sharpening all the knives in the house. Don't say anything. Just stare straight ahead and keep sharpening. . .especially at

night do this.

Have an accomplice then flick out the circuit breakers one by one . . . Have someone record screaming and but it in the cd

player on the alarm program so it goes off at 3am. Then claim you don't know who is screaming. . . .maybe a ghost??

Start to hit on her(when he's not around), like stroke her hair and ask her if she's into thr**somes. This stuff should work.

Newdelhi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. / How do I make my Dog Mean? / Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.