Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother (25572 Views)

Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by otipoju(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04
dangotesmummy:
Dysfunctional family.i Just pity that child who was unfortunately Brought to the world by irresponsible and lousy parents.infact it will take the grace of God that the child doesn't end up becoming a nuisance to the society

Him papa is always unavailable, Always going for shows and always acting like a lunatic,him mama Na side chick for touts to the extent of taking your ex husband's son to the hotel with your man friend and fucking right in his presence.wtf undecided

Mother left portable maybe because she met another higher bidder than portable but must you expose a 1 year old child to your waywardness to the extent that Koko Zaria (boyfriend of portables ex wife ) who is now a side chick to Koko Zaria is now buying buiscut for the little child and touching his head so he can be able to fvck the mother

Papa agbero turned musician,mama Olosho and side chick to agbero while different men are carrying the babe from one hotel to the other, she's carrying the son and exposing him to a life that he should not even be part of.which man even bleeps another man's wife in the presence of his 1 year old son in a Hotel? undecided

Many years back I once once in this situation ooo. I could not bring myself to touch the lady because she brought along her 9 months baby. She was my ex- girlfriend though but my conscience no gree me. I know sey God eye dey look everything.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by porthouse7(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04
3 days old video, nairaland this is 2024 u guys need to wake up
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Neddstark: 12:46pm On Jan 04
KingLennon:
Let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Koko zaria is totally wrong and naive for sleeping with Portable's baby mama in the presence of his baby sad

Why did portable marry and dump the woman in the first place?
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by oguns222: 12:57pm On Jan 04
dangotesmummy:
Dysfunctional family.i Just pity that child who was unfortunately Brought to the world by irresponsible and lousy parents.infact it will take the grace of God that the child doesn't end up becoming a nuisance to the society

Him papa is always unavailable, Always going for shows and always acting like a lunatic,him mama Na side chick for touts to the extent of taking your ex husband's son to the hotel with your man friend and fucking right in his presence.wtf undecided

Mother left portable maybe because she met another higher bidder than portable but must you expose a 1 year old child to your waywardness to the extent that Koko Zaria (boyfriend of portables ex wife ) who is now a side chick to Koko Zaria is now buying buiscut for the little child and touching his head so he can be able to fvck the mother

Papa agbero turned musician,mama Olosho and side chick to agbero while different men are carrying the babe from one hotel to the other, she's carrying the son and exposing him to a life that he should not even be part of.which man even bleeps another man's wife in the presence of his 1 year old son in a Hotel? undecided

Did you just call portable irresponsible to his child?

He said he sends upkeep money to the mother.

I doubt if your father was as responsible to you as portable is to his kid.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by godofuck231: 1:02pm On Jan 04
Local Fvckboy when charlse okocha wan use blow kill na em wan go war with assassins

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by rolams(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04
This boy! Hmmm!
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by 43Ronin: 1:05pm On Jan 04
homosapien:

Yet igbo lady both married and single account for the highest rate of infidelity and olosho business in Nigeria.
Yet una dey rush marry them. That means are olosho igbo woman is even better than an average yoruba Muslim woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by homosapien(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04
43Ronin:

Yet una dey rush marry them. That means are olosho igbo woman is even better than an average yoruba Muslim woman. grin

We use igbo women as sex object, nothing more. So stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Bleeel002: 1:18pm On Jan 04
Timoleon:
This one wan quick die
fear fear man, na u want kill am.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by RPG2020(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04
jimcaddy:
Loool make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha

And me no wan use my hand type wetin dey my mind
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Olaasunky1: 1:43pm On Jan 04
HBB1:
They will waste this guy unfortunately!

Kai, e no get adviser?
Exactly what am also thinking o, they may waste him o..

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04
KingLennon:
Let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Koko zaria is totally wrong and naive for sleeping with Portable's baby mama in the presence of his baby sad

Is there any evidence this actually happened?
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by abidem4real: 3:48pm On Jan 04
MimiBiggs:
Portable calls out Koko Zaria, henchman of notorious Lagos king of touts, Mc Olumo and warns the former to stop knacking his baby mother in his son's presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0FsCm3TW8?si=iBw3-9Y47A2JsYuY
The stupidity of portable is on the high side. Instead of waging war against his baby mama, he is there threatening her concubines. Afenilaya ko jebi, aya yin ni ki e kilo fun
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Omowoolata: 3:55pm On Jan 04
Lovelyn451:
spits owolatas head...tueh

Asinwin sad sad
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by GUNITGuy: 4:24pm On Jan 04
43Ronin:

Culture makes Igbo women faithful they know dat marriage is all they have so they make it work
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by KingLennon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04
omooba969:

No smoke without fire
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Lovelyn451(f): 4:37pm On Jan 04
Omowoolata:

Asinwin sad sad
akwuya
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Telltruth123: 4:59pm On Jan 04
43Ronin:

How old are you? Your comment shows you are just 7 years old.

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by delishpot: 5:23pm On Jan 04
This MC don knack many so called boss ladies kponmo tire. See his naughty face grin grin
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Walexybobo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04
Portable binu tan o.
Koko gbo oju ati Enu e ma ni Koko if portable jam you o.
Na my own I talk o.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Chicagograduate(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04
This guy has gut to even insult two king's of agbero.Does he know how many politicians and even head of agbero these men have brought down;with both guns and jazz?He should watch his back.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Chicagograduate(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04
omooba969:

Do you understand Yoruba?He said her baby mama always take his son along to the two chief of agbero's hotel.They will buy biscuit for him and take her into the other room.His son might reveal the secret to him.Children don't tell lies.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04
Chicagograduate:
Do you understand Yoruba?He said her baby mama always take his son along to the two chief of agbero's hotel.They will buy biscuit for him and take her into the other room.His son might reveal the secret to him.Children don't tell lies.

Mere allegations.

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Chicagograduate(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04
omooba969:

Mere allegations.
Truth.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Jan 04
Totilopussylick:
tongue

If I am portable na to challenge MC Olumo for boxing 🥊🥊 like the real champ tongue

See, those guys are professional boxers. They used to train younger boxers and owned boxing ring at Oshodi.
Portable can’t stand them.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by ceejay80s(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04
That kid will grow and always remember the Internet never forgets....
I just pity the baby

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Havisco: 9:51pm On Jan 04
You have problem with Yoruba and then Muslims. Only you two big problems, i pity you, you started 2024 on a wrong note. You better check yourself well, you mighty not see any good thing to point to by the end of 2024 with this your mindset.

43Ronin:

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by 43Ronin: 10:04pm On Jan 04
Havisco:
You have problem with Yoruba and then Muslims. Only you two big problems, i pity you, you started 2024 on a wrong note. You better check yourself well, you mighty not see any good thing to point to by the end of 2024 with this your mindset.

Yoruba Muslims, not yoruba. Yoruba Christians are reasonable

1 Like

Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Havisco: 10:24pm On Jan 04
Oh ok, it’s Yoruba Muslim you have issue with. That means if your helper is a youruba muslim, he/she should never locate you, because with this your strong hatred, you have a repelling force for them already. Mind you your spiritual father that knows bible more than you is a client to Yoruba muslim Alfa, if you know you know. Let us leave religion aside una, everyone will be in a situation at particular point in life that the people you detest most will be ones lifeline. Religion have divided us too much already in Africa, brother kills brother because of religion. We need to wake up.

43Ronin:

Yoruba Muslims, not yoruba. Yoruba Christians are reasonable
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by 43Ronin: 12:56am On Jan 05
Havisco:
Oh ok, it’s Yoruba Muslim you have issue with. That means if your helper is a youruba muslim, he/she should never locate you, because with this your strong hatred, you have a repelling force for them already. Mind you your spiritual father that knows bible more than you is a client to Yoruba muslim Alfa, if you know you know. Let us leave religion aside una, everyone will be in a situation at particular point in life that the people you detest most will be ones lifeline. Religion have divided us too much already in Africa, brother kills brother because of religion. We need to wake up.

It's all banter bro, don't take things like this serious on tribaland.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by PopQueenAgency: 2:44am On Jan 05
Timoleon:
This one wan quick die

Na you wan kill am? North Korean squad dey street.
Re: Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother by Saladdin: 10:21am On Jan 05
Sccarrr:
and that's going to be the end of his career .. portable is more of a soap opera, reality tv artist than a musician

You took the words out of my mouth. I derive more entertainment from his rants and shenanigans than his music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy With And Without Makeup / Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.